Dec 12, 2005 #361 Dyroness Banned初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Dz-chan?!!?!# ;_;
Dec 12, 2005 #362 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country boss!?!?!?!! BOSS!!!!!
Dec 12, 2005 #363 gunners Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 8, 2005 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Age 36 Gender Male Country DO you people no of whisper-semi good forums.
Dec 12, 2005 #364 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country XDDD this is remniscent of Gai and Lee...
Dec 12, 2005 #365 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country @nah nah: :LMAO LOL. My greeting with dyro is as exact as the Gai/Lee thing, only with more badassness. Just like when we're on msn. xD
@nah nah: :LMAO LOL. My greeting with dyro is as exact as the Gai/Lee thing, only with more badassness. Just like when we're on msn. xD
Dec 12, 2005 #366 geminis Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 I go away for a couple of days and norutoforums completely changes what happened to the site? I figure I'm late with the question but can someone just tell me before I have to retrack on the previous thread pages?
I go away for a couple of days and norutoforums completely changes what happened to the site? I figure I'm late with the question but can someone just tell me before I have to retrack on the previous thread pages?
Dec 12, 2005 #367 Dragonzair MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 7,348 Reaction score 11 Gender Female Country Geminisis, the forum got hacked. We have to wait until it's all fixed...which I believe might take very long. Don't worry, it'll be back soon. ^_^
Geminisis, the forum got hacked. We have to wait until it's all fixed...which I believe might take very long. Don't worry, it'll be back soon. ^_^
Dec 12, 2005 #368 geminis Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Thanx DZ I was hoping it wasn't anything too serious like NF got shut down due to undersponsorship or permenantly.
Thanx DZ I was hoping it wasn't anything too serious like NF got shut down due to undersponsorship or permenantly.
Dec 12, 2005 #369 Dyroness Banned初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Until it's fixed, spread this url as far as you all can. This is the NF whoredom (not-maddox) where you can do anything. ^_^ http://mokutonshichuuk.kazorum.com
Until it's fixed, spread this url as far as you all can. This is the NF whoredom (not-maddox) where you can do anything. ^_^ http://mokutonshichuuk.kazorum.com
Dec 12, 2005 #370 Chiru Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 84 Reaction score 21 Gender Female Country Thanks Dyro-chan!!!!
Dec 12, 2005 #371 Zenith Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 741 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country O.o... a new forum based on yamato's hilton hotel no jutsu! w00tage.
Dec 12, 2005 #372 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country XD Hilton Hotel no jutsu. That IS a good name for it though. XD
Dec 12, 2005 #373 deerjing Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 8, 2005 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 So we are camping now!?
Dec 12, 2005 #374 bebong Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 25, 2005 Messages 430 Reaction score 2 Camping in a big-assed wooden hotel, that is
Dec 13, 2005 #375 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country I cant register again.
Dec 13, 2005 #376 nah-nah Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 366 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Female Country i already did... but i got tired of keeping up with IM's and 2039472 different forums. i'm about to turn in for the night though.
i already did... but i got tired of keeping up with IM's and 2039472 different forums. i'm about to turn in for the night though.
Dec 13, 2005 #377 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country It's 2pm here and I had just have my breakfast. I just cant register. :S
Dec 13, 2005 #378 Gold Knight MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 19,231 Reaction score 1,275 Gender Hidden Country Ye gods - you people like to talk, don't you? Oh well, I guess it's understandable with NF being down. XD
Ye gods - you people like to talk, don't you? Oh well, I guess it's understandable with NF being down. XD
Dec 13, 2005 #379 Leen MH's Peacemaker有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 2,870 Reaction score 60 Gender Hidden Country GK, of course we like talking. U should read the earlier pages. They are hilarious
Dec 13, 2005 #380 Gold Knight MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 19,231 Reaction score 1,275 Gender Hidden Country I did How are you doing, eileen? =)