Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
oh yeah...tsubasa was awesome. Cant wait for the second season...which coincides with the second ark of naruto anime too! and if i'm not mistaken...CLAMP consists of all ladies right?
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
CLAMP appeals to everyone, I think.  They have good stories.

And yes, they're all women.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
chauron said:
Heya ... how's it going, how's it been?
Good, chauron. U are superb in PS. I just wish I can be as good as u.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is there a chance one of you could tell me how to make animated gifs? Maybe in PM?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
i think i will retire for tonight. Gonna be away for 4 days. And finally someone has surpassed me in post count! :darn See ya guys and gals..don't miss me :p
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:bye  Byebye jason.  Have a good time~~  We'll miss you even though you tell us not to. ^^ 
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Bye Jason. :bye

Enjoy your 4 days away from MH. I will miss u. :glomp
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love how you can make alot of theories in Naruto. Kishi leaves us hanging and in suspense. And I love all these foreshadowing stuff.


Bye Jason!!! :bye Happy holidays!

I have no idea at animationg avys xD sorry ate nah xD
 

chauron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
D~zair ... Is that Zaraki Kenpachi in the siggy... i bet not, but it looks just like him xD

eileenting88 said:
Good, chauron. U are superb in PS. I just wish I can be as good as u.
Awww... thanks <3

And i' havent always been this good, it's the hard practice that has paid off... so if you start training, read some tutorials and get inspired by the surroundings etc. and so on, i bet that you can be as good, atleast.

=)

---

hmm.. this forum software is kinda original, looks great but i'm not too used to use this....having problems with the basic things like browsing, even xD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
nah nah, maybe I can help u a little with my limited PS skill. Tell me about it first and I'll see if I can help u.

chauron, I learn watercolour before I start using PS so some of my watercolour style will mix with my colouring. Do u think it is good to have different styles? I still need to learn more about sigs. U make superb sigs.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
hmm.. this forum software is kinda original, looks great but i'm not too used to use this....having problems with the basic things like browsing, even xD
Go to the main page, and you can choose whatever layout you want. ^_^ there's an NF-sih theme as well. xD
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well, eileen, i just want to know how to make a basic animated gif, really.  I don't have anything in mind.  I just want to know how to make the picture switch or change from one picture to another.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Why dont we do it in my thread? I can only teach u some basic animation.
 

chauron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
eileenting88 said:
chauron, I learn watercolour before I start using PS so some of my watercolour style will mix with my colouring. Do u think it is good to have different styles? I still need to learn more about sigs. U make superb sigs.
It's very great, superb actually. Just think it... the more styles you have, the more variable the art itself is, you can mix the styles into completely unique and fresh looks, you dont get bored so easily, etc, etc... Id Est, it's preferable to have more than just one or two way to do the job.

When i color the manga, do a sig or anything, i try to keep the style the same til i master it, and then leave it be, trying something completely else... usually trying to mix those tricks i've learned earlier. Sometimes they're great, sometimes they arent, but that's the way it should be.

Evolution is a virtue, just ask the Pokemons xD


ps. thanks for the lovely comments...
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I only know how to use the render-cloud option for my sig. How can others do so many other styles like for Hitsugaya, we need some icy texture. How can I do it?
 

chauron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
eileenting88 said:
I only know how to use the render-cloud option for my sig. How can others do so many other styles like for Hitsugaya, we need some icy texture. How can I do it?
Brushing multiple layers with a good grungeish brushset and playing with the blending modes of the layers.

How to use PS/Brushes/Blending Modes & Full signature tutorials:

> http://www.tutorialfx.com/forums/index.php?s=d118030ec69a0a5476f264178e1d7826&showforum=10
> http://www.tutorialfx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3650

Brushsets for PhotoShop:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/psbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24

Brushsets for PaintShop Pro:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/pspbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24

Brushsets for GiMP 2.0:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/gimpbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hewwo!!! *waves*
 

chauron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Occa hey ... what you think of my byakuya ... *points the sig*
Hawt? Very...
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
chauron said:
eileenting88 said:
I only know how to use the render-cloud option for my sig. How can others do so many other styles like for Hitsugaya, we need some icy texture. How can I do it?
Brushing multiple layers with a good grungeish brushset and playing with the blending modes of the layers.

How to use PS/Brushes/Blending Modes & Full signature tutorials:

> http://www.tutorialfx.com/forums/index.php?s=d118030ec69a0a5476f264178e1d7826&showforum=10
> http://www.tutorialfx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3650

Brushsets for PhotoShop:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/psbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24

Brushsets for PaintShop Pro:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/pspbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24

Brushsets for GiMP 2.0:

> http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/gimpbrushes/?view=1&order=9&limit=24
wow that's an important post~~ thanks :). Heya mel~ thanks for dropping in :D. I would chat longer but I'm really tired, actually I'm writing this entire post with my eyes shut because I can't/don't have the strength to keep my eyes open.... so I'll chat with you all tomorrow since I have a good portion of the day off. :ossu
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Have a nice sleep njt.

chauron, thanks. I'll make sure I visit all of them.

occa, I am a Malaysian too. U are from Penang right? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top