Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
kunai jutsu said:
And ibra87, what makes feel so pessimistic about MH anyways, we don't hate you!


Oho!
Optimism rawks! x3
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol.. what we mean by that is we get a little annoyed by italians' "Manzare, Cantare, Amore" (did i spell it right? i got it off manga... don't blame me :D)
especially the amore part :D

anyway... everybody knows that this year's world cup was dominated by Adidas right?
everyone's jersey's from adidas with the same style, just different colours?
is it just me or only the italians have different style and different material for their jerseys?
i looked at the authentic Italian home jersey in REBEL sport in aussie (was on sale.. $99)
and the material was different compared to the others..

and if anybody remembered, the italians have a different jersey for 1998 too.. body-fit tight model.. :D
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmm? 99 bucks? That, I have to get... xP
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I got mine for 60 bucks... Still, too expensive.
But Brazil's jersey was like $140!!!

karasu said:
lol.. what we mean by that is we get a little annoyed by italians' "Manzare, Cantare, Amore"
Mangiare, cantare, amore...
You guys watch too many movies.
Do you acvtually believe I'm like that and speak with stupid acccent when I speak in English.
I'm getting tired of people making fun of the "stereotipical" (yeah, right) Italian.
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
those on sale are: Germany, France, Italy...

they won't discount socceroos, Korea and Japan..i guess they are in high demand here.. (RRP 129.99)
my gf bought me japan's one..
i bought the white (away) japanese jersey (which apparently they never get to use in this world cup)..
looks original, comes with everything the original has (brand, authencity seal, country flag, country simbol), feels like the original.. but just somehow i think it's a replica.. why? coz i can't find the washing instruction :p
$60 :D was i ripped off?[br]Posted on: July 02, 2006, 11:46:36 AM_________________________________________________lol.. no i read too much manga :D i never see an actual italian speaking english in italian accent in movies.. [br]Posted on: July 02, 2006, 11:47:52 AM_________________________________________________wait.. what bucks are we talking about.. i'm talking about aus$ btw.. it's like 7:9 against US$
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
rykarreolacr said:
I got mine for 60 bucks... Still, too expensive.
But Brazil's jersey was like $140!!!
Mangiare, cantare, amore...
You guys watch too many movies.
Do you acvtually believe I'm like that and speak with stupid acccent when I speak in English.
I'm getting tired of people making fun of the "stereotipical" (yeah, right) Italian.

Brazil's out so they'll go on sale for like 10 bucks now... lol


Maybe a bit old but...
Gold Knight said:
uhm, ibra87, I see you have yourself as a #1 Hated in MH in your signature. We don't hate you. XD
You sure GK?~ xD
Stereotyping SUCKS! xD

Wtf is with me today? I'm doing SPAM... >_<
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
karasu said:
wait.. what bucks are we talking about.. i'm talking about aus$ btw.. it's like 7:9 against US$
US$ I guess I was ripped off then?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yea, guess you we're... xP
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
rykarreolacr said:
US$ I guess I was ripped off then?
nope..still cheaper than here...
7 us$ is about 9 aus$
so..
9/7 * 60 = approx $73

here..on sale.. is still $99
so, you got it cheaper..
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What? Im confused... :s
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
How much is $100 from Australia in US$?
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wait..let me check the right conversion rate..
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Np, dammit it's late... 3am >.<
Nite on my side of the world...
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
0.7221 bank buy.. 0.7471 bank sell..

so.. aus$100 would give you US$74.71
[br]Posted on: July 02, 2006, 12:04:26 PM_________________________________________________lol i was late..[br]Posted on: July 02, 2006, 12:04:57 PM_________________________________________________hey.. it's 3 am in my place too :D i should get some sleep
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol, maybe cause we're both in Australia? Lmao..
Yea, again, g'nite...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Good night guys!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
rykarreolacr said:
You are right... Today I realized that everyone hates Italians.
In the World Cup threads they just keep bashing my team and saying everybody hates us because we are loud and stuff... I want to cry...
Omg, this was posted b4 that conversation :P Sorry dude, I didnt mean it ;)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
ibra87 said:
Omg, this was posted b4 that conversation :P Sorry dude, I didnt mean it ;)
I'm not mad at you. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top