Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Plus the passwords aren't hard to figure out with the hints. I mean, one of the hints was "what was this a picture of?" and another was "what month is it?" I believe. So it's not really necessary to post the password here. I just re-read some of the volumes (god they're so good) thus the reason for my new avatar. On a different subject...

Gold Knight, I had no idea you read FMA! :blink Do you like it?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
What!? FMA manga has another story than the anime? I've watched the anime and liked it but disliked the ending (which ruined it all). So I guess I'll read the manga and hope that it has a good one, or else....

Anyway from which chapter should I start reading the manga? I don't care about small details, so can you please tell me the chapter where the manga takes another path? And I'm soon hoping to catch up to the berserk manga. Until now it's been one hell of a disgusting manga, but now after the trolls, it seems to be getting better, currently at volume 28.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
@ Gold Knight It’s OK! I wont post them. Just wanted to give out head start to people because once I saw lots of people having problem finding pass on that site. But once you get the hang of it… you know where it’ll be next time around. :smile-big

@glasskatana Yeah, it’s easy to find it… They don’t even try to make you work for it… But still some people have had problems with it… He,he, Greed!!! Nice!!! :amuse

@ibra87 Totally different!!!! And like I said try from chapter 15 ( which you won’t find there, try glasskatana’s link ), but if you like the FMA you should read all the manga… It’s really great!!! :p
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
OK thanks a lot. I'll try to find Glasskatana's post. Without his regular avatar it's really hard to find him though :(


EDIT: I failed. only found zomgfta or something liek that, same one as u posted :(
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
ibra87 said:
What!? FMA manga has another story than the anime? I've watched the anime and liked it but disliked the ending (which ruined it all). So I guess I'll read the manga and hope that it has a good one, or else....

Anyway from which chapter should I start reading the manga? I don't care about small details, so can you please tell me the chapter where the manga takes another path? And I'm soon hoping to catch up to the berserk manga. Until now it's been one hell of a disgusting manga, but now after the trolls, it seems to be getting better, currently at volume 28.
If you re-read the manga chapters from the beginning, you WILL find big differences between the Anime. Like a certain person is killed by a different person (which will change the storyline you once thought)!
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
kunai jutsu said:
If you re-read the manga chapters from the beginning, you WILL find big differences between the Anime. Like a certain person is killed by a different person (which will change the storyline you once thought)!

yup. Sorry ibra87 but to really grasp the story of the manga fully, as well as the differences between it and the anime, you have to read from the beginning. I have all the volumes/chapters on my computer. I wonder if anyone (mods or admins specifically) would have a problem with me uploading it and putting the links here. Anyway, until I get a response you can go to www.zomgfta.com for the latest chapters and go to http://torrentspy.com/torrent/635121/Manga_FullMetal_Alchemist for a torrent of all the completed volumes. (I believe it's up to 14) You can probably find them all on various torrent sites. www.Torrentscan.com is a search engine that searches other torrent sites' search engines. I've never used it but if it proves useful give it a thumbs up here on the forums. I hope that helps you out. It is a GREAT series. I hope you find it very enjoyable.

EDIT: update: zomgfta is now reportedly 86% done with chapter 61 (they were late this month because she was at camp) she should have it done by today and uploaded by tonight or next morning depending on many things. I already read the raw with the trans next to it but you can't beat reading a nice Edited Manga. Bye for now.
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hehe.....Envy shows up in a crazy chapter 61, the RAW makes it look awesome.....soooo I can't wait til they realease it,....=O
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
thanks a lot katana. I'm almost finished with slam dunk, can't start dling from torrents until then. But I would definitely give it a shot afterwards.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I never knew that the manga for FMA had a different storyline, or that it was ongoing...hsows what I know. :)

I guess I'll have to do some torrenting later. It's all good, though.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone, I'm back after a brief hiatus due to an accident injury. I really miss MH!
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Hi everyone, I'm back after a brief hiatus due to an accident injury.
an accident? :blink hope you're better now ichi! rest well and take it easy
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Hi everyone, I'm back after a brief hiatus due to an accident injury. I really miss MH!
Get well ichimaru_gin! Glad MH has become your source of life for the meantime.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Thx Brede and kunai jutsu.
I'm ok now (physically since I'm never mentally ok, ok? :D).
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I'm ok now (physically since I'm never mentally ok, ok? :D).
erm...ok...*slowly and cautiously moves away*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ glasskatana - yeah, FMA was actually the first online manga I tried after Naruto, surprise! But I stopped at a point where it seemed like Edited Mangas were taking a long time to come. But yeah, I do like it, although not to the extent that I do Naruto. Though after reading the recent chapters, I have to admit it's a lot more exciting now than it used to be, now that the "Sins" guys are finally a larger part of the storyline instead of just being in the shadows.

@ yeste - I didn't actually know the password was easy to figure out for FMA fans. I guess it probably wouldn't be too bad in that case.

And @ everybody, yeah FMA's anime and manga differ so much - one of the reasons I always say that you should read the original story first (in this case, the manga). The anime went in a totally different direction.

@ ichimaru_gin_n_tonic - hope you get better! What happened, anyway?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I also recently read FMA, and I think it's great!



...And chapter 61 is just out, so go grab!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ah, thanks Hermie ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Hermie said:
...And chapter 61 is just out, so go grab!
Alright! Hey, can we give *updates* to FMA releases I mean without giving the links of course!


*My gosh, it took me awhile to guess the password*

*hint hint: for those who don't know, it's 3 letters only*
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Oh c'mon!!! The password was soooo easy (and funny).
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
Oh c'mon!!! The password was soooo easy (and funny).
Really, the first thing that came to my mind is the object to what the hint was giving, I tried "toaster, microwave, etc." then it hit me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top