Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hahaa! Yeah, my jeep is somewhat hard to get into too, but I manage 'cause I'm tall enough. It's tough for my mom though to get into, especially entering the back seats. She's like 5ft 2in too.

But a truck...! Must kinda be like trying to get on a big horse.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yep. My ex used to laugh at me everytime I crawled in the truck. I feel like I'm climbing a mountain when I get in that thing. I'll post a picture sometime.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Please do. XD ( A pic of LadyHayate crawling into a truck? XD )
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Bring in the picture!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah we want to see that, sounds quite funny!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, don't have a pic of me crawling in (yet) but here's the truck:



It may not seem big, but I'm only about two inches taller than the side mirror....lol. And I have short legs, so without that black pipe runner as a step, I'm screwed. The floor is about the same level as the line of glare on the side of the truck.

I might have to draw all that later. (my height compared to truck, etc.....) I confused myself writing that "description" lol!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As you said doenst look big or high to me xD Just like a normal car =) but yeah fiurther descriptions please :D
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Yeah it doesnt look THAT big, just a normal car as des said
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Actually, it used to be higher. My dad got the truck lowered when he gave it to me. He also had smaller tires put on. :) I'll do the drawings in a minute

Edit Here it is:



Just in case it's too fuzzy to read:
the first line is my height
the second is the height of the floor
the third line was a mistake
the fourth thing is about where my feet would be.

Like I said, It doesn't seem big when you look at it, but when I try to get in...It's a freakin mountain!
Edit 2 If I were to try and get in without the step, it'd be like having to step onto something that's waist level. So imagine lifting your foot so it was level with your waist (lift it like you were stepping onto something)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LadyHatake said:
Actually, it used to be higher. My dad got the truck lowered when he gave it to me. He also had smaller tires put on. :) I'll do the drawings in a minute
Ah well that explains something ^^ and cute pic at the picture thread =) but dont let gk see that xD he will go crazy :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I put the drawing on my last post.

des said:
Ah well that explains something ^^ and cute pic at the picture thread =) but dont let gk see that xD he will go crazy :D
Thanks :D Why will he go crazy?

Edit 50th post! yay!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha poor woman...it sucks to be that short =(

Well just wait and see xD ( for gk ) ^^
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Well, to say something, I'm 18 years old and I don't know how to drive....
.
..
...
....
.....
......Yeah, that sucks!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
FHT Fansubber said:
Well, to say something, I'm 18 years old and I don't know how to drive....
I can barely drive, but you know that. I almost got us killed last time. XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
FHT Fansubber said:
Well, to say something, I'm 18 years old and I don't know how to drive....
.
..
...
....
.....
......Yeah, that sucks!
Ah, don't worry. Believe me, driving isn't all that it's cracked up to be and it's EXPENSIVE! My car insurance alone is at least $1,200 (USD) a year! And gas is at least $3.00 per gallon, usually more.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
des said:
Haha poor woman...it sucks to be that short =(
waitaminute! 5'2 is 'normal' height ok :mad...at least around here :smile-big That is if I don't stand next to my bro and sis...both of them are taller than me...they call me 'Stumpy' :crying No worries LadyHatake, I'm about your height too and I'm considered 'tall' around here (my bro and sis don't count :p).
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Brede said:
No worries LadyHatake, I'm about your height too and I'm considered 'tall' around here (my bro and sis don't count :p).
You're lucky! I'm shorter than EVERYONE I know! They're all like 5'5, 5'6 (the girls, anyway) and alot of my guy friends are a foot or so taller than me! Even my ex-boyfriend was 6'1. He always used to joke on me because he had to bend down to kiss me... :(
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
well... its easier to get guys being a short girl than being a really tall girl... im saying that because... i dont know... :p
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
lee-nus said:
its easier to get guys being a short girl than being a really tall girl
:confused huh? do you mean 'going out' instead?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lee-nus said:
well... its easier to get guys being a short girl than being a really tall girl... im saying that because... i dont know... :p
You mean being 'with'? :)

Yeah, I suppose so. But still.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top