Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
It's not your fault polaris...we (me and my attorney) blame Pate :)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I hate it when two seemingly happy couple divorce....sigh...it is sad.....but then again, this was somewhat expected....
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Natalie and Pate. aww

Isn't that cute or what?!? ;)

Speaking of pate... where is he? I haven't seen him in ages.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Didn't I marry you two, guys? how come you divorce...(damn, did I fail?; upsy bad words..) wait for next agony I might marry you two again:p
Perhaps we should introduce "peace" among Uchiha fans and non-uchiha fans....
So we should marry one Uchiha fan and one anti-uchiha....
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol i just noticed my little brother made a thread for cooking.

FYI, that bolagnaise meat sauce is amazing...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey guys, happy april fools. :)


>.>, flash if i am guessing correctly, that's bolognese? the meaty red sauce?
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^
lol i don't know. Go ask my brother.

He cooks and I eat. I'm learning a lot from him, though. I enjoy cooking now.. lol


yea its spelled bolognese or bolognaise.

from wikipedia
"Spaghetti alla Bolognese, Spaghetti Bolognese, or Spaghetti Bolognaise in a form popular outside of Italy, consists of a meat sauce served on a bed of spaghetti with a good sprinkling of grated Parmigiano cheese. Although Spaghetti alla Bolognese are very popular outside of Italy, it never existed in Bologna, where ragù is served always with the local egg pastas tagliatelle or lasagne."
 
Last edited:

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey guys, happy april fools. :)
It's not April fools here yet, but I've already been fooled on the Internet. Points to the One Piece spoiler thread :darn.

Any April fools jokes planned this year for MH, iirc, there was one last year.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
All I know is that I'm waiting for that huge worm virus to strike the internet lol >.>
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^
Yeah i heard that too. lol

I am glad i have a mac lol.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
huh?
there's a virus?


Cool if bean/or TDA or strider became mod for a day....:p
tomorrow would be perfect
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^ Lol, everybody banned for a day, MH becomes a place for TDA and Bean and a couple of newbies only...hhaha
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I love the fact how Canadians are taking over the hangout thread.

Where's adamant? lol
I just noticed we're both very alike lolz.

I'm his twin. jk
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
this thread is Canada flavor with a little Brazilian strawberry :p

:XD

*I love strawberry.... you like it too ...(yeah you in the chair)*
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I should become a mod for april fools, but it won't happen, too much fun for the forum. :(


I hate it when two seemingly happy couple divorce....sigh...it is sad.....but then again, this was somewhat expected....
__________________

At least they were on speaking terms, I don't know where the fuck my wife is, so I'm going to cheat, sorry HTPR Fangirl :(
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
All I know is that I'm waiting for that huge worm virus to strike the internet lol >.>
WORM VIRUS?! O___O

You know, there's a difference between a worm AND a virus...
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
anyone have the conficker virus?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
cockficker virus?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Nope, no sign of it >.> I even loaded my iMac on bootcamp JUST to see it :(

Btw hunter, it's a conficker thing so they're not even 100% sure what it is. Worm's the big name, but even then >.>
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yay!
Em will you be my mac partner friend? lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top