TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

^He read his name tag
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
because I wasn't here yet!! anyway there's something I'v been wondering...
how did Ted "the nuke" knew about Mr.Mugglers? he knew his name..

don't tell me the dog has super powers or something lol
Oh well, kiddo7 got to it before me. Yeah, he read the name tag.

NeoShweaty said:
Nikki= Incredible Hulk, but with a more realistic look and feel and an evil side. (although Hulk has been pretty evil sometimes)

Where were all the fans weeks ago when no one was talking about heroes? I felt alone. I still can't convince anyone that heroes is worth watching in my dorm
I know how you feel, none of my friends know about the show. One of them only watched the first episode and none my family members want to watch it either.

JoJoJO said:
This his turning into anti- Nikki thread, I know she his an annoying character lets give her time before we decide here faith.

I think the Haitian his the most likely character to die of the show, but I prefer if it was Nikki :p
Nikki sure is one character that people don't like in Heroes. Personally I don't want her to die. She is obviously working for somebody that is a big mystery in Heroes (Mr. Linderman). I personally think that Nikki's father husband is useless because he's not really a Hero or anything, he just there as the wife of Nikki and the father of Micah. I also hate the fact that Nikki cannot control herself but she will definitely come through.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Nikki sure is one character that people don't like in Heroes. Personally I don't want her to die. She is obviously working for somebody that is a big mystery in Heroes (Mr. Linderman).
And Linderman is revealed next week-- isnt that what the preview says? That will be awesome. I hope he isnt a scraggy old coop that wants eternal life :p

Anyways- i really love Nikki/jessica's characterization. She sits on the grey area b.n Sylar and Hiro-- Good and Evil. And the beauty is that she can swing to both worlds . What more can you ask for? The fact that people hate or feel angsty where Nikki is in vogue tells it all-- she adds more flavor and suspense to the series. and that is a very good thing for Heroes if it is going to run for a long time.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the six minute preview. That really has hyped up my expectations.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, awesome :D but... there's gonna be another break. which sucks :(
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The episode will be great...but I fear a ultimate cliffhanger at the end already <.<
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I feel the same way,but a cliffhanger might be great cuz it will make us want to see more. Actually, I am expecting a cliffhanger.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

That's what is wrong with shows that are great, they will give us some kind of cliffhanger and we have to wait patiently :darn for months before we can get any satisfaction. :notrust
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

and most of the time the "satisfaction" isnt that great :\
only 24 manage to make a great season ending + add a lil cliffhanger but not too much, at least every questions will be answered.

that's what I fear with Heroes, will season 2 3 (?) be that good? *cough lost and prison break both sucked after season 1
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
and most of the time the "satisfaction" isnt that great :\
only 24 manage to make a great season ending + add a lil cliffhanger but not too much, at least every questions will be answered.

that's what I fear with Heroes, will season 2 3 (?) be that good? *cough lost and prison break both sucked after season 1
But I think its easier for 24 not to end witha big cliffhanger like other series. As far as I watched 24 they had one story line going and solved everything to the last episode and added a tiny bit to have a next season. But with a mystery series like lost or heroes thats mostly not possible.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

des said:
But I think its easier for 24 not to end witha big cliffhanger like other series. As far as I watched 24 they had one story line going and solved everything to the last episode and added a tiny bit to have a next season. But with a mystery series like lost or heroes thats mostly not possible.
as long as Heroes doesnt add too many "questions" in the serie unlike Lost, it should do fine for the next couple of seasons
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well I think I'll have to agree with you Ninety Nine. It's good for the fans to ask themselves some questions but it is not good that they ask too much, it will just make them get less interesting in the show.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Well I think I'll have to agree with you Ninety Nine. It's good for the fans to ask themselves some questions but it is not good that they ask too much, it will just make them get less interesting in the show.
Well thats what happens to lost right now...(along the story getting to freaky). I hope Heroes wont walk the same path...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, I never watched Lost but I have a feeling that Heroes is still a better show.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Well, I never watched Lost but I have a feeling that Heroes is still a better show.
Even I really dislike lost now (loved it in the first season) I have to admit its hard to mantain a certain quality over a lot of seasons. The longer the series becomes the easiert it is to make mistakes and get away from the stuff that is important. Its more or less easy to make a really good season 1 but its much harder that for example season 3 will still be that interesting ^^
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Well, I never watched Lost but I have a feeling that Heroes is still a better show.

Season 1 of Lost is one of the best seasons in any show ever. It really was that good. Our minds are still molded by that first season. I am watching season 3 and I am still expecting things to go the way that I thought they would from season 1..... Season 1 really was good. and\\

and in my opinion, I htink Lost, season 1, was better than Heroes, Season 1.


But The first season of Heroes hasn't been a slacker either. It would rank right up there. The first season of Lost was just too epic. Heroes has had a few inconsistencies here and there (Nikki...not all of her storyline but some is meh; parkman too; Hiro and Ando are nice but too much "going out and having some random quest").

If you ever want to watch Lost, download season 1 and you'll see why the show was (is?) so popular. Season 2 was alright for the most part ...and season 3 just sucks (aside for the intro to the first episode which REALLY was nice).
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

that is why I love the serie 24, season 2 was better than season 1, season 3 was better than 2, 4 was better than 5 and well.. who know what season 6 can do

(IMO)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

jimm120 said:
Season 1 of Lost is one of the best seasons in any show ever. It really was that good. Our minds are still molded by that first season. I am watching season 3 and I am still expecting things to go the way that I thought they would from season 1..... Season 1 really was good. and\\

and in my opinion, I htink Lost, season 1, was better than Heroes, Season 1.


But The first season of Heroes hasn't been a slacker either. It would rank right up there. The first season of Lost was just too epic. Heroes has had a few inconsistencies here and there (Nikki...not all of her storyline but some is meh; parkman too; Hiro and Ando are nice but too much "going out and having some random quest").

If you ever want to watch Lost, download season 1 and you'll see why the show was (is?) so popular. Season 2 was alright for the most part ...and season 3 just sucks (aside for the intro to the first episode which REALLY was nice).
Ninety Nine said:
that is why I love the serie 24, season 2 was better than season 1, season 3 was better than 2, 4 was better than 5 and well.. who know what season 6 can do

(IMO)
Thanks for the info jim120. I'll check it out.


Not to be rude or anything, I would rather not to talk about Lost that much because we have to stay on topic. (I know, I kind of did it too). We could make a quick comparison of an episode of Lost to Heroes, but try not to talk bout it that much. That goes for 24 or any other show. As I said, try to not to talk about them much and make sure that we stay on topic and keep talking about Heroes. I will try myself to stop it. XD!

By the way jim120, if you could PM me the links for the download, I would really appreciate. :)
You too NinetyNine for 24. (if you can find it) :)
 
Top