TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Thanks for the info manu. I will go ont hat website more often.
Kadodo has a really bad memory, who is Hana again?
The internet mind girl who set nuclear Ted up to all this.


This was again the best episode so far, I just don't know how they keep doing it. Every episode is better then the previous one (I know there are exceptions but you get the point) I hope they can keep this up.

About Clair, I am pretty sure she will be on the run with the Haitian, at least for a while. She obviously can never go home again, Because HRG's boss can and will easily find her there. And besides it will make the cover story seem more believable . HRG said that the Haitian found out about clair and hid the truth from him, then he made it seem like the Haitian attacked him while he was trying to bring her in, shot him, erased his memory and ran of with the girl. At least that is what it looked like to me. And the boss might actually fall for that.

The greatest question for me is this though;
Was the Haitian pretending to be mute from the time they discovered him, 13 years ago? was he really playing them for so long? And if he was how did he know from the onset that they would be dangerous.
If however he wasn't, then when and how did he regain his voice? Also, is he really the reason no one could use their powers around HRG until now? because if he is then why could Nathan fly away from him when he almost grabbed him?
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Does anybody know where I can get a preview for next week episode.

Yes this episode the best by far in my eyes I wonder if next week one his going to be as good as this one.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

JoJoJO said:
Does anybody know where I can get a preview for next week episode.

Yes this episode the best by far in my eyes I wonder if next week one his going to be as good as this one.
the Boff provideth: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HA5Vtxe5e5w

:D
 

La_Muerte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
343
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

my question is who was the haitian talking about when he said that he was taking orders from somebody higher than the HRG guys when clairs dad asked him why he didnt erase her memory, also wat is up with simone surviving getting shot, does she have abilities or it may be that she is part of the HRG people and shes working undercover
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think he was talking about God. Remember the time Clair called him the first time? he told her that their Powers are a gift from God and that she should respect them accordingly. Besides he looks like a religious person to me.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kiddo7 said:
The greatest question for me is this though;
Was the Haitian pretending to be mute from the time they discovered him, 13 years ago? was he really playing them for so long? And if he was how did he know from the onset that they would be dangerous.
If however he wasn't, then when and how did he regain his voice? Also, is he really the reason no one could use their powers around HRG until now? because if he is then why could Nathan fly away from him when he almost grabbed him?
I think that the Haitian did not know how to speak english at the time. However, he could have spoken french if he wanted to but I surely do not know why. Maybe there was nobody that could have translated at the time?
I also do not know why people cannot use their powers around the haitian but I think Matt is not able to do so because the Haitian and Mr. Bennet put that thing on his neck.

ヒューゴ said:
my question is who was the haitian talking about when he said that he was taking orders from somebody higher than the HRG guys when clairs dad asked him why he didnt erase her memory, also wat is up with simone surviving getting shot, does she have abilities or it may be that she is part of the HRG people and shes working undercover
I think this episode is trying to confuse us because as soon as the haitian said he took orders from somebody higher than HRG they showed us the flashack of Mr. Bennet shooting the invisible guy.
About Simone surviving, I don't know why but some people here have said that Simone will definitely die. I don't know where they got their sources though. You could ask des or venicia777.

kiddo7 said:
I think he was talking about God. Remember the time Clair called him the first time? he told her that their Powers are a gift from God and that she should respect them accordingly. Besides he looks like a religious person to me.
That's possible, I did not think about that. One thing I'm confused about is one of the previous episodes The Haitian told Claire to put that silver thing in her window if she wanted to contact him. I'm pretty sure Mr. Bennet saw that thing in Claire's window and he seemed to notice something. Why is it that it was in episode 17, he finds out that he did not erase her memory? I guess Mr. Bennet has a strange face for nothing.

The Boff said:
Thanks the Boff for the link, here is a one minute preview of Mr. Petrelli and Hiro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3fLhbUOgjg&NR
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

no, I think he meant her (claire). He pretty much said that she had the biggest say in forgetting or not. That is why he was complaining later on with Bennett about how the situation with Claire was handled (as in should she just have her mind erased and be in plain view OR if she should remember so she can run away if anything arises).

Man, that last episode rocked. I hoped to see more.


As for Parkman...man...it seems that the nicest and "goodest" hero will turn over to the dark side. Do they just explain the situation to these "mutants" in hopes they play along with their grand scheme OR do they change them and get into their minds and control them (at least partially) in a way? Hmmm....


One thing I noticed in the preview....they say that Linderman is the one responsible for everything. Why would they say that in the preview. How do WE know that? We don't. They just gave it away (though it did seem already that Linderman was TOO connected to all the events lol).


Also...man...Hiro's father! That was a nice thing. I wonder if the Father knows about Hiro... Also, couldn't he decipher it through the last interaction?

[br]Posted on: February 27, 2007, 04:33:10 PM_________________________________________________As for the "muting out" of the powers....that is still a link that hasn't been made. It seemed as if it was the Haitian but as I mentioned earlier in the topic (and someone recently stated also), Petrelli was able to fly away from Bennet and the Haitian earlier in the series.

So, it might just be that it is only on people he has groped inside of their heads...OR maybe it has to do with what they are injected with.



Also....it seems that this agency likes to hire some mutants....but it is usually mutants that have some kind of power that can persuade or get information (mind reader, mind eraser, invisible guy, etc).
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

jimm120 said:
Also...man...Hiro's father! That was a nice thing. I wonder if the Father knows about Hiro... Also, couldn't he decipher it through the last interaction?
I was surprised to see that too but if he was also working for the company 14 years ago, I say he knows about the people with these unusual abilities.
I also think he knows about his son Hiro and because he thought he was in danger he came to bring him in Japan. One more thing that I think is that hiro's father also has powers.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
I was surprised to see that too but if he was also working for the company 14 years ago, I say he knows about the people with these unusual abilities.
I also think he knows about his son Hiro and because he thought he was in danger he came to bring him in Japan. One more thing that I think is that hiro's father also has powers.
yeah, it could easily be that Hiro's Father is the sidekick with the powers (this group of people seem to set themselves up in pairs....1 human and 1 evolved human). But still....Hiro has THE best powers out there. I don't see how someone who can stop time, travel through time, and has teleportation can that NOT be the ultimate power. The world could be molded by his own hands.

Sure, combining him with that black guys (walk through stuff), Claire's regeneration, and his own powers would be the ultimate thing but in the end, Hiro has the most influential power since he can craft the world in his own perception of it. The other two powers would be for defensive purposes only.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well I read a interview where the actor who plays Simone said she is gonna die o.o

Ausiello: That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. (Spoiler alert!) Feb. 19 is when she got shot; Mar. 5 is when she dies.

However, another death is on the way. Tawny Cypress, who has played Simone, says she is not the only Heroes actor set to die before season’s end.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

des said:
Well I read a interview where the actor who plays Simone said she is gonna die o.o
I think she's in episode 18, fully alive, lol maybe she has some kind of power too and also.. on wikipedia it says there's 18 episode... are you kidding? it's gonna end too soon with a more-or-less boring twist :\
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I think she's in episode 18, fully alive, lol maybe she has some kind of power too and also.. on wikipedia it says there's 18 episode... are you kidding? it's gonna end too soon with a more-or-less boring twist :\
You she will be in that episode but we will see her dying.

Well there are 5 more confirmed episodes. At least NBC said so and somewhere I read that after 18 will be a break again which fits.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I think she's in episode 18, fully alive, lol maybe she has some kind of power too and also.. on wikipedia it says there's 18 episode... are you kidding? it's gonna end too soon with a more-or-less boring twist :\
yeah if she has a power, I definitely want to know what it is because in the preview she said:"Want to shoot me again?"

By the way Ninety Nine, I'm so glad that your first post was in THE HEROES THREAD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

des said:
You she will be in that episode but we will see her dying.

Well there are 5 more confirmed episodes. At least NBC said so and somewhere I read that after 18 will be a break again which fits.
I just saw the eps 18 preview and.... I wait, can we spoil here? lol
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I just saw the eps 18 preview and.... I wait, can we spoil here? lol
Any discussion is allowed =)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
I just saw the eps 18 preview and.... I wait, can we spoil here? lol
don't worry about it. Keep getting your post up by posting here (lol).
By the way I posted a preview in the previous page, it might be the same as yours not sure.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The spoiler is:

Syler vs Peter round 2
This time it's personal "I remember you *knocks peter into wall*"
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well can somebody please give a link? I would like to see it.
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

you see Simone in episode 18
saying something like "hi, you wanna shot me again?"
lol
its somewhere on youtube if you search for Heroes 18 preview[br]Posted on: February 28, 2007, 12:16:45 AM_________________________________________________
kadodo said:
don't worry about it. Keep getting your post up by posting here (lol).
By the way I posted a preview in the previous page, it might be the same as yours not sure.
I'm not trying to get my post up lol I dont care about that (why would someone care about that???) I just made an account to chat in the Heroes thread lol
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
you see Simone in episode 18
saying something like "hi, you wanna shot me again?"
lol
its somewhere on youtube if you search for Heroes 18 preview[br]Posted on: February 28, 2007, 12:16:45 AM_________________________________________________I'm not trying to get my post up lol I dont care about that (why would someone care about that???) I just made an account to chat in the Heroes thread lol
Well it's good that you don't care about the counting of your posts because the moderators don't like it when our post go up too fast :)
I am glad that that other people like this show like me.

About the preview of Simone, I have seen it already, I thought they were talking about a new preview or something. Thanks anyways!
 
Top