TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Well it looks like Isaac might die but I say it will be Mohindar Suresh. Maybe Syler will kill him?
Eh we've seen it in the future already. Okay this is really confusing but in the future we saw that Hiro found Isaac mudered by Sylar...will be interesting. Though I like issac =(
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ok so this episode:
A female version of Cable shows up and hires nuclear man, much like Cable hires Deadpool for merc hits

Stan Lee is in the credits, but as a guest star? I'm not sure, it was definately under the actor credits, so maybe he's just an extra? Either way he was in the opening credits.

Peter has officially turned into Superman, in the greatest f$^$@#^#$ scene of the entire series. His powers only work one at a time, but they still turn him into a kick-ASS superhero beyond comprehension.

All the previously crappy episodes, that ruined the series in my opinion beyond repair, have officially been erased, the series is finally on the fast track to becoming epic. EPIC.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, I was hyped when I so Peter flying as well. The rest will come later, I'm still watching it
Oh no, it was Simone that died. And next week's episode is gonna be one of the best I think that there'll be. There will be a flashback and we will have lots of answers.

And did you guys see how they got into Mr. Bennet's house and it seems Mr. Bennet might be working for somebody, I wonder who it is.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

STAN LEE STAN LEE[br]Posted on: February 19, 2007, 09:58:03 PM_________________________________________________... Isaac... what a scumbag
 

sabyr

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OH MY GOD...
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

If you missed this episode, download it, if you've never seen the series, START (from the first episode).

This series has officially become my number one favorite show ever. EVER.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This episode was really awesome...completely loved it.

Damn I never thought Isaac would turn into this. I really liked his character but I never thought he would go this way he is walking right now.

Also I like all the little games that people are playing right now. I mean its so awesome to see Suresh and Sylar working together not knowing that he is working together with the man who killed his father.

Also peter going total crazy. Loved how he used all his abilities. He is one of my favourites already.

I am still not sure about this wireless woman...shes evil too for me...she just got other goals but still is not too different from hrg...

Meh Simone dying was the last thing for me to expect. Really thats a nice twist...makes nice rivals of Peter and Isaac though Isaacs gonna die soon anyway...

I never thought the police guy would go that far. First sign of that the power can really corrupt you. I liked his character and will be interesting to see how he turns out in the end o.o

Next week we get hopefully more answers <3
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OH NO@!!!!!! THE SPOILERS HAVE SPOILED ME!!!!

I still haven't seen the episode (I'm at work...:(

Anyway, from the previews...it seems as if they are thinking of putting the police guy with a "bad guy" group (he DID steal the diamonds and now he is meeting with someone that wants to kill people using a human, atomic weapon.

Simone died!!!! Sucks. But didn't like her story too much. Isaac killed her?!?!?! So he is evil now?!?!?! Who is he aligned with!?!?!? WHO ARE HIS COMPANIONS IN HE ADVENTURES OF EVIL!?!?!?!?


evil, evil. Too bad I have to wait till tonight to see this. I will be running home.....
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Totally loved it!!

And that Ice cold Mr. Bennet that we used to see, is getting melted. We are actually seing more emotions from this guy.
 

j4x0r

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

maybe peter can turn back time to save simone
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

jimm120 said:
Simone died!!!! Sucks. But didn't like her story too much. Isaac killed her?!?!?! So he is evil now?!?!?! Who is he aligned with!?!?!? WHO ARE HIS COMPANIONS IN HE ADVENTURES OF EVIL!?!?!?!?

evil, evil. Too bad I have to wait till tonight to see this. I will be running home.....
Poor you...but Isaac shout her by mistake. Peter and Isaac were playing "games". Because Peter was mad at Issac that he somehow betrayed him and lurked HRG at him. So they were fighting. Isaac tried to shot him but peter just turned invisible. Peter was moving through the room and but Isaac could see it. So he shoot to the first real sound he could hear. And that was Simone coming in with the key he left her...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

All I know is I cannot wait to see the next's week episdode. We will find out how and where Claire is coming from. I also have a feeling that Mr. Bennet just used to be a salesman and that he is forced to do what he's doing right now. I just want to see this flashback.

And yes, Peter is my favorite character now but I think once Hiro find his sword he will become my favorite.

Quick qestion: Remember when Hiro came from the future and told Peter he did not recognize him withou the scar? Who or how do you guys think that scar will go on his face. Personally, I think it might be Hiro or Syler that will do it.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Quick qestion: Remember when Hiro came from the future and told Peter he did not recognize him withou the scar? Who or how do you guys think that scar will go on his face. Personally, I think it might be Hiro or Syler that will do it.
Eh I doubt that Hiro would cut or whatever Peter...I dont think he would have mentioned it then.

Btw the next episode will be the last for now. The season stops again and the rest of the season will be aired in may =/
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the info des, however to wait until may is gonna be a big torture for me.
By the way, did they say when exactly in may?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yes episode 18 will air 3/5/2007 ... meh I hate this US Season system =(
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Damn we have to wait until May, and the show was starting to pick up. It's going to be like hell
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know and it's going to make this thread kind of quiet too. When you look at it, they just going to play it in may and by the time summer arrives it will be the end of season 1.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, I really hate how it is done. It totally kills it. I feel as if the first few episodes were EONS ago and another season altogether.

Just like Lost. When I first started watching it, they were already way into season 2 so I watched a lot of episodes together and it made the experience even better.....but now...sheesh.....6 episodes and BOOM, stops for like 2 or 3 months. Now they are on another set of episodes...but hopefully it goes all the way to the end cause the season is boring. They're gonna have to stop the show cause it is losing it.


Hopefully Heroes doesn't kill itself. Sheesh....MAY is a LONG time from now. We still have March and April....and I BET that it will be towards the end of May too. I just don't see why it takes so long to get an episode done. I understand acting, directing, and editing take a while but sheesh...the show is a hit and I'm sure they can hire more people so to quicken and hasten the process. It shouldn't take them more than a month of reruns to come out with new episodes. Hell, I'd like a 1 month new episodes, 1 month reruns. But seehs....1 month of episodes and then 3 months of wait!!!?!?!?!


sheesh
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

LOL wait I think I messed up the date o.O at least episode 18 will air in march...not sure about the rest because they are not listed yet <.<
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!! isaac killed simone! and peter can control his powers! and bennet is finally caught without haitian dude! and claire is like smackdown in the middle of all the crap! and stan lee made a cameo! holy guacamole this show is so friggin kickass its almost scary.

i started the download this morning and then ive been totally psyched all day at work just wanting to go home to see the episode cause i saw that there were a ton of new posts in this thread so it should be a good episode.... needless to say it totally was worth the wait!
 
Top