TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh, I understand now. You guys remember what episode Peter had his vision for the first time?
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

What vision? The dream that he could fly or the vision that he would go boom?

He had the vision of going boom in episode 11 - Fallout.

His had vision that he could fly since beginning of heroes.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think Sylar can fly, do you guys remember the early episode with him when the mind reading cop shot at Sylar and he flew off in the air and the latest episode the woman that can hear from a mile a way said to Sylar I didn't hear your foot print coming and he said I didn't walk hear.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yes, Syler uses telekinisis to fly so he doesn't need to kill anyone.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I dont think he can really fly. Not like nathen or peter at least not to that extent...so flying abilities might be interesting for him too...
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Has anybody noticed that JEssica's Tatoo is the same as the symbol on the hilt of the Tensei sword

I was also thinking that Hiro's power isn't time and space manipulation it's willpower. Like he willed not to die in the last episode

any comments on that?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

deathshadow25 said:
Has anybody noticed that JEssica's Tatoo is the same as the symbol on the hilt of the Tensei sword
Uhhh try rewatching heroes. And you'll find that symbol everywhere in heroes. I rewatched one episode once and when claire got a book from her locker the symbol was on it ^^
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

refii said:
Yes, Syler uses telekinisis to fly so he doesn't need to kill anyone.
it is more in line with jumping higher than normal humans. i consider it as a much lesser version of the Hulks abillity to leap into the skies many kilometers. Flying like a bird- not yet.
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

des said:
Uhhh try rewatching heroes. And you'll find that symbol everywhere in heroes. I rewatched one episode once and when claire got a book from her locker the symbol was on it ^^
I guess I missed that damn btw does anybody know where I can catch episodes 3 , 5, and 6 cause I missed those
 

Criminal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

deathshadow25 said:
I guess I missed that damn btw does anybody know where I can catch episodes 3 , 5, and 6 cause I missed those
I never cath heros when it comes on because I always have to work that night but NBC.com has the newest episode in its entirety. Not as grand as TV but, you can see it.
Not sure if they have back episodes but I'd start my search there though.

Last time I saw jessica's tattoo it was a bit different from the DNA symbol thats everywhere in the show. Or was that just me?
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

There a way catch up on the previous episode, use bit torrent.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

deathshadow25 said:
I guess I missed that damn btw does anybody know where I can catch episodes 3 , 5, and 6 cause I missed those
episode 3

episode 6

Sorry cannot find episode 5. Maybe somebody else could help?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I went on Isohunt as well but I searched the wrong thing, thanks the Boff
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

No problem. I'm glad I could help
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

isohunt is definately one of the best torrent sites.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

About the symbol in psyco girl's back is true is everywhere.

The Haitian guy has a necklace too. He showed it in Godsend, when Matt raided Mr. Bennets lair with the FBI only to find just paper.

Coincidence, I don't think so.

Later on they should explain the connection. Ando said that the symbol was a combination of words meaning "Godsend" or something like that.

I hope this doesn't turn like battlestar Galactica with a bunch of high power freaks saying they are doing the will of God!!!(But I still watch it!!) lol....
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

laughing@you said:
About the symbol in psyco girl's back is true is everywhere.
you should all download the first episode again and look at the computerscreen in mohinders fathers old apartment.
the dna code that rolls on the screen shows that sign.
 
Top