- Joined
- Nov 4, 2008
- Messages
- 449
- Reaction score
- 20
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
I love you.
I love you.
So so episode. Peter still seems to have no real direction to his character but the episode was a good watch.
?
Maybe that dude also got superpowers.he got his ass handed by some dude,which he was suposed to k.o immediatly.
I love sylar now, cuz its just to damn cool!!!Sylar was brilliant in this episode, makes me wonder if he is the only one trying hard.
The others just complain about normal and abnormal and don't do anything....Just whiners...
Laughing, maybe his power has limits that it didn't have before.
Maybe that dude also got superpowers.
When the blond chick tried to freeze one of them it didn't work to.
nah...sylar is just gonna use torture to get his info.Yeah,yeah or maybe the suits they are wearing,give them super strenght and those kind of powers to compete with the superhumans,but no fucking suit will stop Sylar.
Yeap i second that.Nah I know that hes gonna get his info by torturing,but I said that noone will beat Sylar,I said no suit will help them against Sylar..I think Sylar just became my favourite charachter in this series.
(wow what a poet) 
Unless peter starts absorbing powers like crazy again. He will be his match. Well peter is actually the only one able to match up to him.
And he does, he flew just because nathan was in the room. I'm thinking because of the condition our heroes are in, their powers aura don't reach peter, so he must touch them in order to get their abilities.Wait a minute,Peter used to take other peoples abilitys just by standing next to them,now he had to touch,I dont know if he even knew he still had his absorbing powers,maybe this happened out of desperation..
..shit I hope Hiro gets his powers back.
I don't doubt you, but what ever happened to his wife and kids after the first season? They just seemed to disappear, or maybe the writers were just like fuck it, no one remembers them.Nathan's gay now that his wife left him.
.
He visited his wife and kids in season two but was told to go away!I don't doubt you, but what ever happened to his wife and kids after the first season? They just seemed to disappear, or maybe the writers were just like fuck it, no one remembers them.
Just out of curiosity, am i the only one hoping Peter becomes more like Sylar, meaning he uses his power to become more badass, rather than always talking about saving the world, but not actually doing anything about it?
I hope that make sense, I'm a lot a bit drunk.
And he does, he flew just because nathan was in the room. I'm thinking because of the condition our heroes are in, their powers aura don't reach peter, so he must touch them in order to get their abilities.
I must say when nathan asked for a hug i though he was gonna take peters powers. lol
Nathan's gay now that his wife left him.
