TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So so episode. Peter still seems to have no real direction to his character but the episode was a good watch.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah Sylar was great this episode. Good episode to start the volume.
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Who you guys think the "mutant" who was dragged out of the plane is?
And also there somebody with special gloves, is it Claire's mom or uncle?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So so episode. Peter still seems to have no real direction to his character but the episode was a good watch.

lol...That was the general idea since season two.....(same as Parkman)
...But it was a good episode, I would have loved to see more power showing off like Sylar...

wasn't the glove lady Tracey?
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh wow,Heroes are back.Now,Peter has his old original power back?So youre telling me that the power he got in that lab was his old power and that he got flying ability from Nathan,now that is,umh thats nice,thats super!But he got superstrenght right?Then why cant he just fly out and land the jet with his bair fucking hands?And he got his ass handed by some dude,which he was suposed to k.o immediatly.

Sylar is a total bad ass,props to him,tho I will most probably be hating on his charachter in Star Trek,but nevermind,this guy loox different now,doesnt seem so bad and I think he can get into this mess and do some good.For himself and maybe others.

Ando and Hiro,when Ando lost contact with Hiro I so wanted him to say "Move from Ando-cycle bitch!" I would have been rolling!

Well overall this episode was good.They are gonna survive I think,well most of them will,the main ones,but who was the one who flew out of the plain :D ?
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

he got his ass handed by some dude,which he was suposed to k.o immediatly.
Maybe that dude also got superpowers.
When the blond chick tried to freeze one of them it didn't work to.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i hope mohinder went KO... after the plane crash
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sylar was brilliant in this episode, makes me wonder if he is the only one trying hard. :D

The others just complain about normal and abnormal and don't do anything....Just whiners...


Laughing, maybe his power has limits that it didn't have before.
I love sylar now, cuz its just to damn cool!!!

The pathetic human race trying to dominate higher beings, and sylar is there basically to laugh at their punny intentions.
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Maybe that dude also got superpowers.
When the blond chick tried to freeze one of them it didn't work to.

Yeah,yeah or maybe the suits they are wearing,give them super strenght and those kind of powers to compete with the superhumans,but no fucking suit will stop Sylar.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah,yeah or maybe the suits they are wearing,give them super strenght and those kind of powers to compete with the superhumans,but no fucking suit will stop Sylar.
nah...sylar is just gonna use torture to get his info.

mmm..cake!! lol
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nah I know that hes gonna get his info by torturing,but I said that noone will beat Sylar,I said no suit will help them against Sylar..I think Sylar just became my favourite charachter in this series.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nah I know that hes gonna get his info by torturing,but I said that noone will beat Sylar,I said no suit will help them against Sylar..I think Sylar just became my favourite charachter in this series.
Yeap i second that.

Unless peter starts absorbing powers like crazy again. He will be his match. Well peter is actually the only one able to match up to him.

I actually have mixed feelings about matt becoming the series fortune teller. The writers are dangerously messing with the series science. We can tolerate cool bullshit, but when bullshit gets too complicated, then its really bullshit. :p (wow what a poet) :p
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Unless peter starts absorbing powers like crazy again. He will be his match. Well peter is actually the only one able to match up to him.

Wait a minute,Peter used to take other peoples abilitys just by standing next to them,now he had to touch,I dont know if he even knew he still had his absorbing powers,maybe this happened out of desperation..

..shit I hope Hiro gets his powers back.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

by touching but mohinder seem to help some power because he grab on to peter as the plane fall.. *which i don't think is an easy think to do.. * but then again mohinder should be concluded soon
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wait a minute,Peter used to take other peoples abilitys just by standing next to them,now he had to touch,I dont know if he even knew he still had his absorbing powers,maybe this happened out of desperation..

..shit I hope Hiro gets his powers back.
And he does, he flew just because nathan was in the room. I'm thinking because of the condition our heroes are in, their powers aura don't reach peter, so he must touch them in order to get their abilities.

I must say when nathan asked for a hug i though he was gonna take peters powers. lol
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nathan's gay now that his wife left him.
I don't doubt you, but what ever happened to his wife and kids after the first season? They just seemed to disappear, or maybe the writers were just like fuck it, no one remembers them.

Just out of curiosity, am i the only one hoping Peter becomes more like Sylar, meaning he uses his power to become more badass, rather than always talking about saving the world, but not actually doing anything about it?

I hope that make sense, I'm a lot a bit drunk ;).
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't doubt you, but what ever happened to his wife and kids after the first season? They just seemed to disappear, or maybe the writers were just like fuck it, no one remembers them.

Just out of curiosity, am i the only one hoping Peter becomes more like Sylar, meaning he uses his power to become more badass, rather than always talking about saving the world, but not actually doing anything about it?

I hope that make sense, I'm a lot a bit drunk ;).
He visited his wife and kids in season two but was told to go away!
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

And he does, he flew just because nathan was in the room. I'm thinking because of the condition our heroes are in, their powers aura don't reach peter, so he must touch them in order to get their abilities.

I must say when nathan asked for a hug i though he was gonna take peters powers. lol

Yeah,I know that,I stated that in a couple post back..anyway.

And I thought Peter is just gonna push of Nathan and say some words to him,but no he gave him a hug,I would have pushed him away.

Nathan's gay now that his wife left him.

God damn,your sig and ava is so sexy,I love Angelina :darn
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

btw, where are Micah and Molly?
 
Top