TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

LOL, Sylars dad is Lionel Luther from Smallville, thats funny. So obvioulsy we'll be seeing him in the future. Thanks to Sylar he now knows where to find that power to regenerate/Claire. Hes the villain for the next arc
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

LOL, Sylars dad is Lionel Luther from Smallville, thats funny. So obvioulsy we'll be seeing him in the future. Thanks to Sylar he now knows where to find that power to regenerate/Claire. Hes the villain for the next arc
Lionel Luther was just a hilarios character from Smallville, I always loved the role and thus the actor.
Wonderful to see him again in another series.
It wouldn't be too bad to see him in the next season I guess. This series is in need of a good villain. Sylar was great in season 1. 2 was ok but after that they changed him into a good one - hero. That was kinda off. In season 3 they put him on track again but I still miss the good ol' VILLAIN. I admit that he's a bad boy again but I just can't see him as evil as I used to have.
Perhaps his dad can fill the villain role in the next arc.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i just wonder what will sylar do with the hunter?

Will he just kill him or forge and unholly alliance?

I wonder if the hunter has sometype of powers too.....? But they are so feeble and miserable that this is all an envy trip, just because everybody else is more powerful than him? lol


wow so predictable but awesome at the same time.

Mikah is rebel.

So strauss is dead and hiro partially got his powers back.

Anybody here thinks peter will get back his full ability when he comes in contact with matt parkman's kid?

Oh and i couldn't believe the speedster is dead.

Also could it be that matt parkman's kid has the catalyst arthur patrelli lost when he died? It could explain how matt parkman's kid can re-activate powers.
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow so predictable but awesome at the same time.

Mikah is rebel.

So strauss is dead and hiro partially got his powers back.

Anybody here thinks peter will get back his full ability when he comes in contact with matt parkman's kid?

Oh and i couldn't believe the speedster is dead.

Also could it be that matt parkman's kid has the catalyst arthur patrelli lost when he died? It could explain how matt parkman's kid can re-activate powers.

Yeah that was my prediction as well. Micah had to be rebel, i did not see who else would be better for the job.

Yeah there is a great chance that Peter might get his full ability back if he gets in contact with Matt Parkman. However, maybe he just needs to train himself to handle diffeent powers at a time.

Yeah Daphne (the speedster) dying was a real surprise to me. I was also shocked to see Parkman's exwife as well.....


One CORRECTION, I have to make is that we are not sure if Tracy Strauss is DEAD yet. Remember, she blinked her eyes when she was on the floor? I predict she will regenerate her body. Anyways, that's a great escape for her.

I really want to see some of Sylar in the future episodes. I wonder what he's planning
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hmm, speedster is dead as soon as they introduced Matt Parkman's old family *sigh*

IF danko and sylar team up, which at this point look like they do.. is probably gonna be really sick..

Overall I really like this episode.. highlight characters are angela, the baby, matt, and micah..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hmm, speedster is dead as soon as they introduced Matt Parkman's old family *sigh*

IF danko and sylar team up, which at this point look like they do.. is probably gonna be really sick..

Overall I really like this episode.. highlight characters are angela, the baby, matt, and micah..
Lol, Sylar is very smart. He's trying to get Danko to trust him. I really believe Danko won't have a choice when that happens. However,I wonder what Sylar is really planning.

I wonder if the Haitiam will ever come back? He'll be a great help as well.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The highlight was Tracey's ice shockwave...that has to be the best special effects stunt in the series...
And Micah was amazing too ^^

Hiro, ando and Baby's part was stupid and very forced. It's not even funny anymore.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Best episode this season by far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Also could it be that matt parkman's kid has the catalyst arthur patrelli lost when he died? It could explain how matt parkman's kid can re-activate powers.
No, they used Hiro and his Star Trek analogy for a reason. The kid is a miniature genesis project. End of story, no catalyst involved. Now, if only Nimoy would show up as a mysterious and detached badass (sigh, real shame they exhausted the Sylar's dad card. It would have been hilarious if they gave that role to Nimoy).

Lol, Sylar is very smart. He's trying to get Danko to trust him. I really believe Danko won't have a choice when that happens. However,I wonder what Sylar is really planning.
He's playing a game of cat and mouse. The end result will be the destruction of D.C. It's hilarious that they think the issue was resolved with Parkman. Only problem is that Danko won't get any of the things he wants. Or rather, he will but it will all backfire on him (volume 5: War?).

I also wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to gain access to the building. All those delicious powers just ripe for the taking. If he tried breaking into the building in his usual style, Danko would probably have all those mutants killed before Sylar could make it to them. If he gets Danko to open the door for him, he could easily defend the mutants while eliminating the agents.

I'm actually more curious as to what Angela is planning. Everything pretty much fell apart for her this episode and she's definitely the vengeful type.

Yeah there is a great chance that Peter might get his full ability back if he gets in contact with Matt Parkman. However, maybe he just needs to train himself to handle diffeent powers at a time.

One CORRECTION, I have to make is that we are not sure if Tracy Strauss is DEAD yet. Remember, she blinked her eyes when she was on the floor? I predict she will regenerate her body. Anyways, that's a great escape for her.
Peter already has his power; he just hasn't fully developed it yet (his control is progressing). Baby Parkman won't be doing anything to Peter's powers. If I'm wrong and Parkman restores his powers, it will be too late to make a difference. What he should do is take the kid's power and give Hiro back his power over space.

If we didn't already have another Larter clone to burn through, I'd agree with you, though they certainly left her return as a possibility (at this point, that's possible for just about anyone except Adam).

And what's this Parkman baby crap? Didn't they say that his wife was sleeping around and that it wasn't his?

p.s. Go pessimism! These heroes need to lose it all at some point.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The highlight was Tracey's ice shockwave...that has to be the best special effects stunt in the series...
And Micah was amazing too ^^

Hiro, ando and Baby's part was stupid and very forced. It's not even funny anymore.
beside the special effect, there isn't much to the Tracy's character. I saw her death like a mile away, she just not really contribute anything. Angela, on the other hand, wow.. that woman is quite something despite how physically weak she is..
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

they need a character like Angela...coz she is basically invincible even for a non-destructive power like she has.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Micah is smarter than I thought he was. Loved the Ando Hadoken.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Micah is smarter than I thought he was. Loved the Ando Hadoken.
^^ I thought he used dragon ball kamehameha for a second there.. ..
and welcome back..


they need a character like Angela...coz she is basically invincible even for a non-destructive power like she has.
yeah Angela always seem non-destructible but the last two volumes make she seem more human..
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

And what's this Parkman baby crap? Didn't they say that his wife was sleeping around and that it wasn't his?
Yeah I am really wondering where they got that Parkman baby stuff. The girl cheated on him and they made us think it was not his. However, the baby has a power so it got to be Parkman's son.
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Micah is smarter than I thought he was. Loved the Ando Hadoken.
I saw the actor who plays Micah in person early last year.

HE IS TINY. No I mean really tiny.

Iddy biddy tiny.

EDIT: Misread. Though you said smaller xD
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I saw the actor who plays Micah in person early last year.

HE IS TINY. No I mean really tiny.

Iddy biddy tiny.

EDIT: Misread. Though you said smaller xD
I heard he is a genius at piano..

Kado- i think that is his real son.. that is why they killed off the speedster.. so he can reconnect with his family again..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I heard he is a genius at piano..

Kado- i think that is his real son.. that is why they killed off the speedster.. so he can reconnect with his family again..
Yeah, that baby has got to be Parkman's real son. I think Nathan should reconnect with his family as well. I'm not sure if we ever found out what happened between him and his wife. If any of his 2 sons had powers, it would give him such a bigger role in the series trying to protect them from Danko.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Brian Fuller wrote this episode, "Cold Snap", the same guy that made Season 1 so good but left the staff in volume 2 and 3.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Brian Fuller wrote this episode, "Cold Snap", the same guy that made Season 1 so good but left the staff in volume 2 and 3.
Oh really? Well I must say that was a good episode, it gave Stacy such a bigger role in the series. I hope he gets to write some episodes then cuz I heard rumors that this might be the last season of heroes
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think he's writing an upcoming episodes for a while but he still acts as a consulter for all of them.
 
Top