TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well is not really an aperance of sylar in flesh an skin but he's been apearing inside matt's mind. He's been like the devil's lawyer since he's been teasing matt to use his powers in a wrong way.
 

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well is not really an aperance of sylar in flesh an skin but he's been apearing inside matt's mind. He's been like the devil's lawyer since he's been teasing matt to use his powers in a wrong way.
Shit whyyyyyyyyyy MAT he is not cool to be controled my Sylar, Peter would be the best for the dark side :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I really the scene where Emma was playing the violin, I thought it was nicely done. the episode wasn't good, I'm really liking Samuel at the moment especially since I've known him from Prison Break
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah Im liking Samuel too. The plot is [retty confusing and wierd though
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The writers are getting annoying. They have Hiro abandon his resolve so easily (actually, most of the characters are abandoning their resolve) and don't even bother upholding the butterfly effect they had promoted so much in the third arc. If Ando were dating Kimiko since high school, he wouldn't have been desperate enough to pay for Nicki's pay-per-view service. That would have altered the events of the first season. Granted, the Ando and Nicki didn't have much interaction, but because the writers insisted on promoting the butterfly effect, Hiro's meddling should have had greater effects.

p.s. The variance surrounding the negative effects of Hiro's powers is ridiculous. 40+ tries to have him losing control in this past episode? Come on.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I like the Parkman story right now, things are getting really interesting for that as well as Nathan. Other than that this carnies are still confusing but I have some hope for them. As for the preview for next weeks episode.....ZOMG WTF IS WITH THAT KISS!!!! Its like creepy and hot at the same time.....:wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I liked how Sylar tricked Mat his face was priceless when his partner saw the drug dealer's face.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm just wondering when will matt's kid fix peter's powers.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm just wondering when will matt's kid fix peter's powers.
I had never thought about that. Probably the last season, though, that way we can finally get the ultimate battle b/w Sylar and Peter that I've been looking forward to since the first season finale. It's the main reason I can't wait for the final season of Heroes.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I had never thought about that. Probably the last season, though, that way we can finally get the ultimate battle b/w Sylar and Peter that I've been looking forward to since the first season finale. It's the main reason I can't wait for the final season of Heroes.
Agreed. Heroes series finale has to be an epic battle-no-holds-barred fight between sylar and peter.

Now the question is what of sylar?....i mean was his personality split in two? that doctor said his personality was still in there. So are we gonna end up with a Samurai deeper kyo type of character?
 
Last edited:

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm just wondering when will matt's kid fix peter's powers.
I doubt Peter will need the kid. This deaf woman is opening Peter back up to his empathic passion (yay, she has a purpose). I wouldn't be surprised if he fully recovered after helping Hiro.

Now the question is what of sylar?....i mean was his personality split in two? that doctor said his personality was still in there. So are we gonna end up with a Samurai deeper kyo type of character?
As far as I'm concerned, Nathan's finally gone, or at least buried deep in the subconscious, though I prefer the former. Whatever astral plane mojo Matt pulled to imbue Sylar with Nathan's personality is void. Since the body "died," Nathan's spirit should have naturally responded by leaving Sylar's body. Of course, the body is now residing in a magical, disappearing carnival so Matt and Sylar will have difficulty finding it. So, to answer your question, yes, Samura Deeper Kyo...sigh.

p.s. Carnie leader's a moron. "Ooooh, I found a homicidal mutant who feeds on the powers of others and who had lost one of the only elements giving him a semblance of sanity. I know, I'll present him a feast at my dinner table." :facepalm Ray Park will be the first victim.

p.p.s. We ever gonna see Mohinder again?

p.p.p.s. We've finally had a decent curve ball this season.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I doubt Peter will need the kid. This deaf woman is opening Peter back up to his empathic passion (yay, she has a purpose). I wouldn't be surprised if he fully recovered after helping Hiro.

p.p.s. We ever gonna see Mohinder again?
Yeah I also want to know what is her importance to the series.

LOL I watched the episode just now due to lack of time and was thinking the same thing about Mohinder.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah I also want to know what is her importance to the series.
I was kind of wondering that myself because at first I was like, "Oh she can see sounds, what a lame power." That was until I saw how one could use it at the end of the episode. I guess her power isn't completely useless. I still haven't seen a purpose for her yet, other than to help Peter do whatever he needs to do.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I doubt Peter will need the kid. This deaf woman is opening Peter back up to his empathic passion (yay, she has a purpose). I wouldn't be surprised if he fully recovered after helping Hiro.



As far as I'm concerned, Nathan's finally gone, or at least buried deep in the subconscious, though I prefer the former. Whatever astral plane mojo Matt pulled to imbue Sylar with Nathan's personality is void. Since the body "died," Nathan's spirit should have naturally responded by leaving Sylar's body. Of course, the body is now residing in a magical, disappearing carnival so Matt and Sylar will have difficulty finding it. So, to answer your question, yes, Samura Deeper Kyo...sigh.

p.s. Carnie leader's a moron. "Ooooh, I found a homicidal mutant who feeds on the powers of others and who had lost one of the only elements giving him a semblance of sanity. I know, I'll present him a feast at my dinner table." :facepalm Ray Park will be the first victim.

p.p.s. We ever gonna see Mohinder again?

p.p.p.s. We've finally had a decent curve ball this season.
WOW good theory. Peter will get back his abilities if his empathy comes back. I love it. But IDK i thought his empathy is there cuz if not, why try to save all those people? If he didn't care for others he wouldn't be pushing so hard to save people, going the extra mile for them. In a way, empathy might not be whats holding him back. Probably is his own mind protecting him from harm. Very Nathan Grey :jk....

On Sylar i agree. The carnie leader is an idiot.

P.S. wow now i just got reminded of future sylar. Last season peter visited the future with sylar leaving a normal life. Now that matt stripped sylar of his old personality, could that still be the real future?

Also i remember ray park calling peter an empath, have they dealt with empath before? probably they know how to fix peter?....wow so many possibilities.
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I guess her power isn't completely useless. I still haven't seen a purpose for her yet, other than to help Peter do whatever he needs to do.
Her power isn't useless, but the only real application I could see for it is assassination. Plenty of people, especially influential people, enjoy listening to classical music. Posing as a musician, she could assassinate key people without raising any suspicion. How can anyone prove that a person was killed by the notes produced by a cello? Who would even consider that as a possibility? However, it's clear she isn't the type to go around killing people. At the same time, the only person I see the main characters intent on killing this season is the carnie leader. However, if he dies from such an anticlimactic encounter, I won't be pleased. I think reconnecting Peter to his empathy is more likely.

But IDK i thought his empathy is there cuz if not, why try to save all those people? If he didn't care for others he wouldn't be pushing so hard to save people, going the extra mile for them.
Habit? There's a difference between empathy and duty. Peter has consistently shown a predilection for either one in most situations. If he were to lose his empathy, which he has, he could still rely on his sense of duty to maintain his integrity and benevolent actions. He said something along the lines of feeling compelled to make up for the errors of the "others." However, he isn't necessarily feeling any compassion for the people he is saving. He also said he's having trouble connecting to people, even his family. While his family has never been especially supportive, if one is incapable of relating to one's family, there's not much to rely on when extending one's relations universally.

Also i remember ray park calling peter an empath, have they dealt with empath before? probably they know how to fix peter?....wow so many possibilities.
The carnie leader has implied that his brother was an empath. Obviously, the latter never had the fortune to come across an immortal like Clare or Adam before being killed.

The only real motive I see for the carnie leader's targets is that he wants to revive his brother, though I doubt the former's revealed this to those in his circle (might alienate them with his insanity). With Sylar's body, he could imprint his brother's personality onto said body. That would also require Matt, who may have some objections. Same could happen to Peter, who would be more easily manipulated if the carnie leader reveals certain pieces information to Peter. Clare could theoretically revive the brother. We've never really seen the limits of the regenerative blood transfusion. Maybe one just needs a greater amount of blood for a more decayed corpse. Hiro, after being coaxed, could dramatically alter the timeline. Of course, one would have to wonder why, after gaining the requisite number of catalysts, the carnie leader would continue to pursue the rest of them (hedging his bets, perhaps?).

Scratch that. Carnie leader probably killed his brother and is simply power hungry...sigh, why is it that only Sylar can be an entertaining primary antagonist?

p.s. Are they done with that compass bs or will it be making a comeback?
 
Last edited:

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Her power isn't useless, but the only real application I could see for it is assassination. Plenty of people, especially influential people, enjoy listening to classical music. Posing as a musician, she could assassinate key people without raising any suspicion. How can anyone prove that a person was killed by the notes produced by a cello? Who would even consider that as a possibility? However, it's clear she isn't the type to go around killing people. At the same time, the only person I see the main characters intent on killing this season is the carnie leader. However, if he dies from such an anticlimactic encounter, I won't be pleased. I think reconnecting Peter to his empathy is more likely.
Well every power has two sides. Like the healer's power it could either save or kill, matt's powers started as only reading thoughts then to implant thoughts. So we have still to find out what her powers can really do. She's just starting.

I wonder if peter now has the healing powers, will he fix her auditive problems....:jk she will be definetly greatfull for that :jk....


Habit? There's a difference between empathy and duty. Peter has consistently shown a predilection for either one in most situations. If he were to lose his empathy, which he has, he could still rely on his sense of duty to maintain his integrity and benevolent actions. He said something along the lines of feeling compelled to make up for the errors of the "others." However, he isn't necessarily feeling any compassion for the people he is saving. He also said he's having trouble connecting to people, even his family. While his family has never been especially supportive, if one is incapable of relating to one's family, there's not much to rely on when extending one's relations universally.
You might have a point, cuz when peter injected himself with the formula he didn't had to touch nathan in order to fly he just flew, due to the proximity, but then afterwards and due to the previous events his powers restricted. So you might have a point there.

The carnie leader has implied that his brother was an empath. Obviously, the latter never had the fortune to come across an immortal like Clare or Adam before being killed.

The only real motive I see for the carnie leader's targets is that he wants to revive his brother, though I doubt the former's revealed this to those in his circle (might alienate them with his insanity). With Sylar's body, he could imprint his brother's personality onto said body. That would also require Matt, who may have some objections. Same could happen to Peter, who would be more easily manipulated if the carnie leader reveals certain pieces information to Peter. Clare could theoretically revive the brother. We've never really seen the limits of the regenerative blood transfusion. Maybe one just needs a greater amount of blood for a more decayed corpse. Hiro, after being coaxed, could dramatically alter the timeline. Of course, one would have to wonder why, after gaining the requisite number of catalysts, the carnie leader would continue to pursue the rest of them (hedging his bets, perhaps?).

Scratch that. Carnie leader probably killed his brother and is simply power hungry...sigh, why is it that only Sylar can be an entertaining primary antagonist?

p.s. Are they done with that compass bs or will it be making a comeback?
I think that compass was meant for people with abilities to find the carnivale place. Like a way for them to find it.

I can't wait to see the next episode. To see what matt is gonna do with sylar.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

If those guys at the carnival think they can control Sylar they are so wrong Sylar has showed no mercy even for people he loved.

Remember elle? yeah poor ending the girl had.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

If those guys at the carnival think they can control Sylar they are so wrong Sylar has showed no mercy even for people he loved.

Remember elle? yeah poor ending the girl had.
I don't think they will have any real problems controlling Sylar, that is until Matt puts Sylar's personality back into his body ;), although, really there's never any telling when it comes to Sylar. I just think that since he's lacking his true personality, it will be easy for the carnies to control him.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Someting that has been bothering me though, where the hell is Suresh? Have I missed something? I'm considering watching the end of season 3 again to see if I missed anything about him. I just consider him awesome and it's a shame he's not present.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Suresh is probably having a calm and happy life somewhere.
 
Top