TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

download what? 24? I dont know, it's everywhere on the internet on major torrent sites :D




and kadodo.... just try and stop me >:O

*makes a Jessica angry look*
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ninety Nine said:
download what? 24? I dont know, it's everywhere on the internet on major torrent sites :D




and kadodo.... just try and stop me >:O

*makes a Jessica angry look*
Lol. By the way, do you guys think Sylar will be the one to kill simone?
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Lol. By the way, do you guys think Sylar will be the one to kill simone?

Simone is dead....and a horrible, horrible attempt at getting back on topic. but seriously, Talking about Lost wasn't off-topic. It was compared to Heroes...so it is on-topic.


Anyway, I wonder WHERE Sylar will meet up with Peter. That will be uber cool. And I also wonderabout Suresh...why is he firing a gun?!?!
\
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

simone's dead. the simone we see in the preview is the new hero who can shapeshift. you can see simone in the background dead,

the scene will prolly go like...
Isaac: who are you?! *points the gun @ the girl*
Girl: *shapeshifts into simone* what? you gonna shot me again?

and the reaction we see of isaac is prolly from another different scene,
the guys who works on the preview is an wise-ass when it comes to mixing scenes together :D


And Sylar will meet up with Peter -->
@ isaac's since he's the next guy on Mohinder's list. And I think sylar will beat the crap out of Peter and it's gonna freak peter out since he doesnt know how to use half of his power. I'm sorry I saw 15 minutes of next episode already hahaha

If I was Sylar, I'd be more thrill to get Peter's power than Claire's
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

where did you see the 15 mins preview you must tell us PLEASE!!!
 

ninetynine

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

JoJoJO said:
where did you see the 15 mins preview you must tell us PLEASE!!!
TV it aired 2 days ago lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOLycU9vcQ


here's the 6 minutes preview, don't watch it! contains minor spoil. it's gonna ruin your monday night heroes :D


.... but you know you wanna watch it right?
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

no 15 minute preview....maybe you meant it FELT like a 15 minute preview lol

Man, can't wait!!!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know, I cannot wait either. I cannot believe it's only tomorrow

:offtopic I wonder what happened to Ninety Nine
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well....we ALL know how grave it is to lie about seeing a 15 minute preview of Heroes and then ONLY linking us to a 6 minute preview....evil. I'm sure someone went and flagged him and once the mods got a wiff of this... lets just say they knew what to do (Posting restrictions)!

:)





Just kidding 991`
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Anyways, lets not about this no more. ( I think it might have been because of her Edited Mangas before she scanlated Gantz and Bleach, but her Edited Mangas were removed)


Anyways, I cannot wait for the next episode tomorrow. Also, I remember reading somewhere in an interview with the guy that plays Matt. In episode 20, he said that there will be something about his future in five years and he will be totall different from what we used to know him. Cannot wait to see that. I know that's way too far but I just cannot resist to see what he meant by " he's different"
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
Anyways, I cannot wait for the next episode tomorrow. Also, I remember reading somewhere in an interview with the guy that plays Matt. In episode 20, he said that there will be something about his future in five years and he will be totall different from what we used to know him. Cannot wait to see that. I know that's way too far but I just cannot resist to see what he meant by " he's different"
Oh really? I really like his character and since he is a really good guy now I can only expect that he will be bad then or working for HRG XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'd prefer Parkman to work with HRG than go bad. He's currently unconscious and in Primatech last episode. We also see Thompson mention something about how useful Matt's power is.

Does anyone notice that this is the first time I'm replying in this thread?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ayah said:
Does anyone notice that this is the first time I'm replying in this thread?
Shame on you!!!! But really good to see another Heroes fan here :hugs

Hm isnt working for HRG bad already xD? I mean they dont seem that "good" xD

[ayah]I just caught up recently![/ayah]
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

episode 18 is just too cruel :(

and to top it off there is a 6-7 week break :(!!!! *dies*
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Peter vs cyler 2

Cyler: I remember you! Throws Peter against the wall!

Peter goes invisible but cyler discovers him with his newly acquired super-hearing which exposes peter this new ability. Stabs peter with something, peter heals. Peter sends cyler against the wall, and leaves flying!!

My two cents on what might happen tonight!!!
 

spactaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Could this be the famous scar? I still don't understand why he didn't fight back already, maybe he was scared or somethin'XD .
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

laughing@you said:
Peter vs cyler 2

Cyler: I remember you! Throws Peter against the wall!

Peter goes invisible but cyler discovers him with his newly acquired super-hearing which exposes peter this new ability. Stabs peter with something, peter heals. Peter sends cyler against the wall, and leaves flying!!

My two cents on what might happen tonight!!!
not quite but nice guess^^
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

njt said:
not quite but nice guess^^
Really? so what really can be expected?
 

foxybrown

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

hey where can you watch heroes on the internet
 

j4x0r

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

damn! i knew HRG was being played right into the company's hands as soon as i saw that new girl's abilities
 
Top