TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

njt said:
not quite but nice guess^^

NJT-- huh-- you have special powers or what :p How do you know what will happen?
i think i have a rough idea how-- but i have to confirm for myself.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I posted a better site before

www.got-heroes.com

Has direct downloads.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the direct download site. Really useful.

so, i am just waiting for the torrent for 18. I have forgotten, but can someone remind me when the next episode or the long break will be (was it may or june)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks for the links manu.

@venicia777: After today's episode they will take a five week break. So I' guessing next episode will be on Monday March April 16. I also heard they will give 6 more episodes until the season finale.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

March? Don't you mean April?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ayah said:
March? Don't you mean April?
Thank you, I fixed it.
I did not know you watched Heroes?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hehe, I finally decided to watch it recently (although even after I caught up, I just read the dicussion here until my post the page before) :p I think I shouldn't come back here until I finally watch episode 18; my download is slow!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It's always good to see another heroes fan. Are you excited about today's episode? I know I am, cannot wait to watch it. What's your favorite character by the way?
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ayah said:
March? Don't you mean April?
ahh!!! thanks for the info..

Going back to work :p

Does anyone think that this is the episode in which Peter gets his scar. in the preview we see Sylar smash him into a wall-- i guess he will be going for his neck then.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@ kadodo

Of course I'm excited! Fave character? Right now, it's Hiro (who isn't?).

@ venicia
Probably :eyeroll
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ayah said:
@ kadodo

Of course I'm excited! Fave character? Right now, it's Hiro (who isn't?).

@ venicia
Probably :eyeroll
i am really waiting for this episode. i hope Sylar and Peter fight mid way or even early through the series. i really hate it when previews with such enticing scenes actually end up with the scenes being at the end of the episode. i guess the early parts will be about some of the heroes dealing with the happenings of last weeks release, esp claire, matt, isaac, and peter too.
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Eventhough Cyler has more experience using his powers, I hope Pete can fight back and at least fight on even grounds!!!

Two super powered characters rumble!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

venicia777 said:
i am really waiting for this episode. i hope Sylar and Peter fight mid way or even early through the series. i really hate it when previews with such enticing scenes actually end up with the scenes being at the end of the episode. i guess the early parts will be about some of the heroes dealing with the happenings of last weeks release, esp claire, matt, isaac, and peter too.
I have a feeling that the fight won't be until the end also. About the scar, I do not think that it's going to be in that episode because we know in the vision that Peter was about to explode there was no scar on his face, was there?

One other thing I'm excited to see in this episode is Hiro getting his sword.

@ laughing@you: I don't think the fight will end here, there will be something unexpected and I wonder when is Mohinder Suresh is going to figure out Sylar is the bad guy.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo said:
I have a feeling that the fight won't be until the end also. About the scar, I do not think that it's going to be in that episode because we know in the vision that Peter was about to explode there was no scar on his face, was there?

One other thing I'm excited to see in this episode is Hiro getting his sword.

@ laughing@you: I don't think the fight will end here, there will be something unexpected and I wonder when is Mohinder Suresh is going to figure out Sylar is the bad guy.
the fight will certainly not end if it is pushed to the end of the episode. and if what you told me is correct-- about the 5 week delay-- after watching soo much tv already in my life, i thinkthat is exactly what they will be doing. Thus my rant above. You know- what a better way to leave a cliffhanger -- of the two superpowers dueling.


And i really do hope the Hiro's powers are linked to the sword or that he doesnt get caught. Linderman- with such influence in the Heroes world, must have a ton of security guards and systems. How is he going to get the sword especially if it is heavily guarded or even worse if it is in Lindermans personal office.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

venicia777 said:
the fight will certainly not end if it is pushed to the end of the episode. and if what you told me is correct-- about the 5 week delay-- after watching soo much tv already in my life, i thinkthat is exactly what they will be doing. Thus my rant above. You know- what a better way to leave a cliffhanger -- of the two superpowers dueling.


And i really do hope the Hiro's powers are linked to the sword or that he doesnt get caught. Linderman- with such influence in the Heroes world, must have a ton of security guards and systems. How is he going to get the sword especially if it is heavily guarded or even worse if it is in Lindermans personal office.
I think Hiro might call out his powers in order to get that sword. As I saw in interview with the guy that plays Hiro, he said that his powers sometimes might react due to his emotions. So I guess if he has to rely on his powers to get the sword , he's gonna feel pretty emotional at some point.

I cannot wait to see Hiro become serious. Remember how we saw him on the train? That's what I am waiting to see.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well let me tell you what his going to happen in tonight episode I will give a brief summary

Well the Indian dude (I can't spell his name) know that he his Sylar and druged him and tied him up but Sylar shake of the drug that the Indian dude gave him and fuck him up pretty badly

The Haitian dude said there were somebody more powerful at work well it's not God like most people thought it was Peter's mom.

Claire ran away to New York to meet Peter instead she found Peter's mom who said she was the one who was watching over her.

Ando and Hiro jump couple years into the future when he got his sword.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

JoJoJO said:
Well let me tell you what his going to happen in tonight episode I will give a brief summary

Well the Indian dude (I can't spell his name) know that he his Sylar and druged him and tied him up but Sylar shake of the drug that the Indian dude gave him and fuck him up pretty badly

The Haitian dude said there were somebody more powerful at work well it's not God like most people thought it was Peter's mom.

Claire ran away to New York to meet Peter instead she found Peter's mom who said she was the one who was watching over here.

Ando and Hiro jump couple years into the future when he got his sword.
Is that a prediction or did you actually see the show before us?

If it's a prediction:

I also think that haitian did not mean God either. As for the other things you mentioned about Claire running away from the hatian, I'm not sure.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It's not a prediction it's fact I already watch the show
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

JoJoJO said:
It's not a prediction it's fact I already watch the show
How did you watch it? Where did you watch it?
 
Top