Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
well, I was looking at the preview of the future episodes on youtube........
seems interesting.
Past Hiro meets Future Hiro.
Peter seems to "push" Sylar away to stop the attack (and mohinder falls)
I think we see Claire with Nathan (but she has brown, sleek hair...like a wig)
Ando and Hiro in some room with some papers (with Hiro having his sword out)
We see someone flying away (it seems to be from Bennett and Haitian...which leads me to believe that this is an old clip from an old episode of Peter flying away from them on the rooftops)
We see Nikki(jessica) standing somewhere outside
We see her son smiling or something.
I hear that they will be "merging" together (nikki and Jessica)....so expect Jessica's badass attitude and Nikki's human like powers........ok....maybe it is the other way around

(Jessica's powers and Nikki's good guy attitude)
I think the person we see with Nathan is Claire with a wig. I wonder what HE knows now and how he'll treat anything that has to do with the mutants (heroes). Also, I wonder if The grandma told her that Nathan was the father. hmm.....
dum dum dum!!!
anything else anyone can add? C'mon, only a month and change left before a new episode!!!