TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Claire's power is regenerate, Sylar killed her in Future Hiro's timeline and took her powers which allowed him to blow up but still not die.

Peter stopped Sylar from killing Claire which made it so Sylar couldn't fill the requirements of a regenerating bomb. Peter gained Claire's power though by coming in contact with her thus filling Sylar's role as the human bomb.

comic in zip format http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4wbbs
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

ok, I get what you are saying but are these things PROVEN to be part of the story?

Cause we really don't know much about the future heroes.

The "real" future had Sylar getting Claire's and Sprague's powers and then blowing himself up. This has Nathan winning the election?

But Peter changed that by saving Claire. Now Peter saved her and took her powers. Now he'll take the atomic guy's power. Now peter becomes the bomb (pretty much same outcome with different circumstances). So, this would be the "2nd future" already. This has Nathan winning the election! (we know cause we see it in the next episode)

So the 3rd future would be (if htey succeed) is Stopping the bomb but Nathan NOT winning the election.

-
holy shit...I just read that one....holy shit!


Where can I get the rest?

But that chapter you put up is exactly the one that is related with episodes 19 and 20 lol. Man, that was nice. And it SHOULD make it onto the show. It would explain a lot.

Well, at least now I know why Future Hiro looked pissed at past Hiro...he doesn't remember that event ever occurring yet it has occurred...so he DID change the future but with Peter being the bomb now. Guess it was the wrong person to get to help you.
 
Last edited:

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think they are on nbc.com if you want to find all of them but they also get uploaded on comic sites a lot too. And yes when I read it I went holy sh*t too.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, I found a torrent with 1 - 20....but it is downloading slowly...very slowly. I should just learn how to download them individually from nbc.com....I'm sure it'll be faster.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, I read the comic as well. Pretty interesting. I guess I'll try to download them as well.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I've just seen an interview with the cast of heroes on CNN. Pretty interesting, reveals some stuff and shows a preview of the next episode (Future Nakamura telling why he made the timeline).
You guys can find (some of) it here http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
 

Xman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

we talk about what happen in last eps or just shutup and read ? im a bit cofused here cuz last eps was fucking awsome!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

we can talk all about the episodes and the comics if you want. But I think I might make a special thread for the comics discussion.
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nah, just leave it in here. I hate how mangahelpers has all of these specific areas which, for me, are hard to get to most of the time (since everything is so segregated).

This is the Heroes Thread. Anything and everything Heroes goes in here.




BTW, I didn't like the last episode much. So much more drama or emotions should have been in play. But, I guess, It WAS only the first episode.

Well, off to play some Gears of War online.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Seriously...last episode was probably one of the best Heroes eps so far...especially when we found out that Nathan was already dead and Sylar became president...that totally blow me...kickass episode :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OMFG!!! Mirai no Hiro totally kicks ass!!!!!!!!! He's gotta be one of the coolest persons ever!!!!
Episode 20 rocked!!!!!!!!! And the fact that Sylar was the president!!!! WOW!!!! @_@
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Seriously...last episode was probably one of the best Heroes eps so far...especially when we found out that Nathan was already dead and Sylar became president...that totally blow me...kickass episode :D


OMFG!!! Mirai no Hiro totally kicks ass!!!!!!!!! He's gotta be one of the coolest persons ever!!!!
Episode 20 rocked!!!!!!!!! And the fact that Sylar was the president!!!! WOW!!!! @_@

Yeah, that's right. One of the best episodes ever!!!!! I mean we got to see lots of stuff. Future Hiro is the man, isn't he? When I saw this guy cutting the officers down, I was like daaaang, this guy rocks. It seems that Nathan lied about Peter being the bomb, everyone thought that it was Sylar. Sylar killed Nathan and got his powers. Also Sylar killed three people in this episode, Hiro and Claire. Man, I was mad. Anyways, it was a shame that we didn't get to see the full battle between Sylar and Peter.



Cannot wait for next week's episode. Who is the new girl they say is the only one that could stop Sylar.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Also peter could use fire, therefor he met with Clairs mom xD?

However it was really interesting to see how people had changed. Like the haitian and matt...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh yeah, if Peter can use fir it must really mean that he met with Claire's mom. We can also see that he uses Sylar's original power (I think) when he unplugged the tv in the bar.

Yeah Matt and the Haitian have really changed. However, I think it was all because of the Sylar the president.

Also, it looks like Sylar killed the girl that could transform into other people.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Molly is coming back!!!

In case your not a Heroes geek remember the person who Matt found with his mind reading ability? This was at the crime scene where all the dead bodies were frozen. The entire family had their brains eaten but Molly managed to survive. Why is that? Well next episode the Company is going to use her!

Also the Haitan probably is loyal to the Petreli family no matter what and he followed Nathan probably because thats what grandma would have wanted. As for Matt, he'll do anything to be a cop I suppose. He seems to put way to much trust in the system and must think that it works.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I had no reason to be worried last week.
The makers still have it where it counts! This episode was amazing. Now we know how it all ends well kinda anyways.
Peter so reminded me of Neo, only he was cooler. I used to think that future Hiro was the most powerfull of the heroes but it turns out peter knows how to use even hero's powers better than he does.
simply amazing episode!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Thanks manu, I will check it out later.

So the girl in the next episode is the one that Matt found at the crime scene in the earliest episodes. I cannot wait to see that.
 

Analog Fish

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh yeah, if Peter can use fir it must really mean that he met with Claire's mom. We can also see that he uses Sylar's original power (I think) when he unplugged the tv in the bar.
He had that power since he ran into Sylar in Odessa when he threw lockers at Peter. Then he started mastering the power when he came into contact with claude.

Also does anyone have sendspace links to the online comic I can't seem to get it to work?
 
Last edited:

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

on the ongoing discussion:
I think peter is just using his "Bomb" power with a little more control to create the fire. Remember how The other guy (can't remember his name) was also always doing that in the episode where he and Matt took HRG's family hostage? I really do not see any reason indicating or disproving that he ever met up with Clair's mom.

My own new random thought:
I just re watched the episode with commentaries, and here is what I came up with. we know that Isaac gave the last edition of 9th wonders to the mail boy just before sylar killed him and took his powers right? So could there be a possibility that the ninth wonders they find in his apartment are actually a forged copy placed by sylar where he changed the last panel to show hiro killing peter instead of sylar?
give me your thoughts on this one.
 
Top