TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think slylar's just playing it safe, he might also want to talk to suresh again. He's probably waiting for his powers to come back, so that he can learn about their powers and then kill them for it, because he still doesn't know what their powers are
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo- the alchemy guy is bob, who turn things into gold...
*yay the new episode will be on less than hour from now...*

kiddo7- good theory :)

yeah i kinda like the new girl too but i try not too attach to anyone as it seem all are vulnerable to sylar once he regains his power...

Anyone ever wonder that Hiro's trip into ancient Japanese would change the present?
I think it will..
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So THATS where Peter got his lightening bolt power from. Hmm she seems pretty evil, just killing that guy and not even caring. But who is her dad who she seems to be working for?
More mysteries..
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So THATS where Peter got his lightening bolt power from. Hmm she seems pretty evil, just killing that guy and not even caring. But who is her dad who she seems to be working for?
More mysteries..
I think her dad is bob after all in the end of the episode Bob is next in line to be kill unless Mr. Parkman isn't the murderer..
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow another awesome episode.

So powers do evolve, and finally someone having the same power as his dad.

Meh I want more already :s
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think her dad is bob after all in the end of the episode Bob is next in line to be kill unless Mr. Parkman isn't the murderer..
As of right now, I think Bob is the best candidate to be that girl's power. However, she said that she can take care of herself. Why is she so sure that she can beat Peter with just her thunder/electrical powers?

Wow another awesome episode.

So powers do evolve, and finally someone having the same power as his dad.

Meh I want more already :s
Well, if you're talking about Parkman and his dad. They do not really have the same powers or it's just that Parkman's power is stronger. I think kiddo7 was right
here is my theory on matt's father's powers (for anyone that cares).
I think he has sort of the opposite of matt's power. Matt has the ability to enter other peoples consciousness, while I am getting the feeling that his father has the ability to draw others into consciousnesses into himself.
Only problem with that is, if it is true, matt will effectively be helpless if he meets his father, know what I mean?

The father has a way of entering other people's conscience and make they them suffer about it like we saw how he kind of tortured Matt and Nathan.
 
Last edited:

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well in the case of Matt and his father, i think it does seem to be a case of both having the same power (though i'm still not giving in to the Kensei/Claire or Nathan/West relationships)

the differences in their current abilities comes from the evolution of the powers. After Matt's father trapped the two of them in the nightmeres, Matt snapped Nathan out of it by speaking telepathically into his mind though he didn't realize that he had and Nathan assumed it was already in Matt's repertoire, so neither made a big deal of it. this is clear evidence of Matt's power growing, so its more than likely that his father started with the same abilities, which grew over time. it starts with hearing the thoughts of others then grows to allow him to project his own thoughts to others. after that, his ability likely grew to be able to see deeper into people's minds like their innermost fears. from there it evolved to being able to drag those fears to the surface of a person's conciousness and trap them in their own nightmeres.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The Parkman's are really moving the story alongside Mohinder. In the first season Issac was the central point in the story making the connections through his drawings and meeting all the characters like Peter, Hiro, Bennet and Sylar at critical times. And when he didn't meet them he drew them, in fact he even made the copycat girl into a comic so kudos to him for actually chugging the story around. Parkman's revelation of the Nightmare Man really puts into perspective that while Linderman was a lesser evil then what some people with their powers have succumbed too. Ok thats a lie, Linderman was going to nuke NYC.... but at least he isn't attacking little girls like Molly >_>
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I wonder how many more 9th wonder comics do exist but I really like that we still get to see a lot of Isaacs stuff because I kinda liked him and the way his pictures told some parts of the story.

What I wonder about at the moment is when Mohinder stood at the door. Was that his new assignment? I mean the girl just found her powers 24 ago and Mohinder is already there. How can the company already know of that.

Next thing, how many groups do we have now? I dont know but this new blond electro girl somehow doesnt seem to belong to the company, so another party joining in?

What I wonder is if Matts dad was telling the truth when they talked, or did he just told Matt what he wanted to hear? Because he said they wanted to make a difference and they "fought evil". And that a man with his abilities still has to fear the guys hunting him down...?
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

a little bit disappointed in this new chapter..there was almost nothing interesting except matt's father's powers and the new girls show off..the hiro story?? i think an unncessary story, just keeping us wait for more...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

What I wonder about at the moment is when Mohinder stood at the door. Was that his new assignment? I mean the girl just found her powers 24 ago and Mohinder is already there. How can the company already know of that.
well in some previous case like West, the wireless, ted, matt parkman, etc.... they were the one responsible to awaken the power of the user.. and beside with mohinder's father's list it is easy to track her down...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I actually liked this episode a lot. So much more than the previous one...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well in some previous case like West, the wireless, ted, matt parkman, etc.... they were the one responsible to awaken the power of the user.. and beside with mohinder's father's list it is easy to track her down...
Ehm, but the powers do exist without the company (if I got you right about the company awaken the powers). And they awaken on their own. And also I doubt the map shows when a power will awaken, I mean it just shows the location. And the girl didnt know about the power like more than 48h.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@Des & Wei:

Well, I think the girl always knew that she was not normal. I'm sure there are other things that she did that made her thought she was not normal. I mean, as of right now, we don't know if the powers start to evolve at a certain time. However, for Mohinder to come at the door just 48hrs after the girl finding out her powers, I think it's just a way to keep the story going and involve them with the outside world.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

However, for Mohinder to come at the door just 48hrs after the girl finding out her powers, I think it's just a way to keep the story going and involve them with the outside world.
I know, but Bob did asign him to her just shortly after she found out about her power. I know that I am maybe asking for too much. But I am still curious if they gonna explain how they know stuff like that so fast.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know, but Bob did asign him to her just shortly after she found out about her power. I know that I am maybe asking for too much. But I am still curious if they gonna explain how they know stuff like that so fast.
Well, I guess what you're saying is true. Maybe there is something that all the heroes have in common for them to know so fast. However, I think that knew from the start she had powers. How come they can't find where Claire is right now or where Sylar is? (even though they think he's dead). I think it was just a coincidence that they sent Mohinder to the girl at that time.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i'm just curious that some powers have nothing to do with DNA mutation or evolving theory such as time control, flying without any wing-like body part, Dream manipulation, Electronic data transception, etc...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Btw did anyone read the spoilers for the next episode?

Especially:
Isaac’s Legacy Lives On: In the next ep, HRG will discover paintings that show six upcoming shockers that involve Niki, Claire, Hiro, Suresh, a mystery person and Peter. One involves a murder and another involves a body bag.

I want to know more already ^^
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Btw did anyone read the spoilers for the next episode?

Especially:
Isaac’s Legacy Lives On: In the next ep, HRG will discover paintings that show six upcoming shockers that involve Niki, Claire, Hiro, Suresh, a mystery person and Peter. One involves a murder and another involves a body bag.

I want to know more already ^^
Hmmm looks interesting!! I wonder what the rest of the series has in store for Niki/ Jessica? I hope they'll be able to reach an equilibrium with each other.

Also from last episode it looks like Peter's going to be returning to New York. Should be good! Be interesting to Nathan's reaction when he see's him.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Hmmm looks interesting!! I wonder what the rest of the series has in store for Niki/ Jessica? I hope they'll be able to reach an equilibrium with each other.

Also from last episode it looks like Peter's going to be returning to New York. Should be good! Be interesting to Nathan's reaction when he see's him.
the way i see it Peter going to bump into the Haitian and Mr. Bennet before going back to NY
and Jessica rock....
 
Top