TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the way i see it Peter going to bump into the Haitian and Mr. Bennet before going back to NY
and Jessica rock....
Yep, there is a chance that he might go to Canad first. I really want to know what happened four months ago.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

after the new episode, i am wonder what Hiro's story line have anything to do with the others... maybe he will caused a change in history...

as for Niki (Jessica) partnering up with Suresh at first I thought she was coming to silence him but I maybe wrong...

Sylar will probably going to have a rough time till New York, I think he will failed in his quest...

Well, the most interesting was about the company. For a second, they fooled into thinking they was the good guys but I guess they will be the main bad guys in the series...

As for Adam the guy who left the message to Peter, I wonder if he was the guy who tried to kill off the original twelves...

The episode was ok... still so many cliff hangers..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't know about episode. It was not really my favorite. Lots of stuffed happened that I did not really expect. One is the fact that Hiro's storyline got totally messed up. He had to go and kiss the girl. Second, jealousy makes men go mad, he was so jealous and felt betrayed by 2 of his favorite people, he went ahead and betrayed them. Now what is Hiro going to do?

I kind of liked Claire's attempt to make the cheerleader captain to look crazy but you could see that she was not really happy of what she did. Anyways, she got a spot in the team now. It's really all that matters for her right now.

Ok, Mr. Bennet and the Haitian. What exactly is going on with these 2? I mean, they went to bad, good and then they went to bad again? Why did they have to go and kill the poor guy. Seriously, that's really messed up but I guess Mr. Bennet is used to killing people.

It's really about time that the mexican twins and Sylar reach to New York already. I mean, in all the episodes they showing us the same thing over and over again. The girl goes crazy and then her brother saves her. They really have to make them reach into NY fast (if they ever get there).

Is Nikki working with Suresh now in a way to protect her son. Since she probably knows now about the girl who's Micah's cousin.

Peter's story was fantastic. He reached at the place that he and his girl were supposed to reach at. Somebody left a note for him and I think it was Adam Monroe. Bob said he was really scared of Adam's powers while talking to Suresh. I really want to know who he is now.

It seems that in one of the paintings Hiro and Kensei will fight.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I pefer this episode the most out of all of Claire because now she is thinking differently from her boyfriend. Being a cheerleader will hopefully put her life back into perspective and lead to whats his face (refuse to learn his name) eventually dumping.

Mr. Bennet and the Haiten are at war with the company and in a war casualties must be taken. I don't blame him since we've seen that the company always puts themselves ontop of the common people.

I'm worried for Hiro, if the Mendez series of 8 is all about death then either Hiro dies or Kensei the regenerating man dies. For some reason I don't see regeneration guy getting cut down if you get what I mean >_>

I'm glad Suresh didn't take away Micah's cousin's powers. I predict that the "vaccine" that Bob gave him is going to some how mutate into the contamination that Peter views in the future. Either that or Maya finally does go to New York and her power some how mutates into a widespread disease. But now my theories are just bouncy all over the place....
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm glad Suresh didn't take away Micah's cousin's powers. I predict that the "vaccine" that Bob gave him is going to some how mutate into the contamination that Peter views in the future. Either that or Maya finally does go to New York and her power some how mutates into a widespread disease. But now my theories are just bouncy all over the place....
Yes the most obvious reason for what could have happened in the future!

The idea with the ipod is just genius...always haveing a libary of "super powers" with you, thats kinda sick.

I really liked the episode and totally felt like heroes, the thing that they got to NY and that everyone is getting killed is kinda repetetive but that has to happen if you want to save the world xD.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ok, Mr. Bennet and the Haitian. What exactly is going on with these 2? I mean, they went to bad, good and then they went to bad again? Why did they have to go and kill the poor guy. Seriously, that's really messed up but I guess Mr. Bennet is used to killing people.
according to Adams the company is really really dangerous so I quite agreeing on Mr. Bennet's actions.

It's really about time that the mexican twins and Sylar reach to New York already. I mean, in all the episodes they showing us the same thing over and over again. The girl goes crazy and then her brother saves her. They really have to make them reach into NY fast (if they ever get there).
I slylar got both of their power he would be invincible, i think. And anyway they entered the USA yay...

Is Nikki working with Suresh now in a way to protect her son. Since she probably knows now about the girl who's Micah's cousin.
I don't know why but i feel that it more jessica than Nikki.. and Suresh looked a bit scare at the end of the episode.

Peter's story was fantastic. He reached at the place that he and his girl were supposed to reach at. Somebody left a note for him and I think it was Adam Monroe. Bob said he was really scared of Adam's powers while talking to Suresh. I really want to know who he is now.
HE may be one of the original twelve... or the one who killing them..
_____________________________________________________________

or the eight pictures, 3 of them already happened ... one of them may have already happened the one involving Niki ... The fifth picture showed Peter and another guy (maybe Adams), the sixth was Hiro and Kensei fighting..., the seventh and eighth seemed to link to each others...

7th- Mohinder fired a pistol
8th- death to Mr. Bennet..

Maybe Mohinder killed Mr. Bennet, it could be arranged by Mr. Bennet..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

according to Adams the company is really really dangerous so I quite agreeing on Mr. Bennet's actions.



I slylar got both of their power he would be invincible, i think. And anyway they entered the USA yay...



I don't know why but i feel that it more jessica than Nikki.. and Suresh looked a bit scare at the end of the episode.



HE may be one of the original twelve... or the one who killing them..
_____________________________________________________________

or the eight pictures, 3 of them already happened ... one of them may have already happened the one involving Niki ... The fifth picture showed Peter and another guy (maybe Adams), the sixth was Hiro and Kensei fighting..., the seventh and eighth seemed to link to each others...

7th- Mohinder fired a pistol
8th- death to Mr. Bennet..

Maybe Mohinder killed Mr. Bennet, it could be arranged by Mr. Bennet..
Yeah, Adam Monroe may be one of the original twelve who's actually doing some good for this world. I wonder what his powers are and how in the hell did he meet with Peter.

I feel like Suresh's new partner is Jessica also, she had that kind of controlling character in her.

I would really want a screen capture of the eight paintings. If somebody could do that , it would be so great. I really want to get a close look at all of them.

It seems that the next episode will be all about the future. Can't wait to see what happens. 93% of the world dies and 7% survives......
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kado- I thought a big fan like u would come upon this site long time ago...
http://heroeswiki.com/Series_of_eight


-------------------------
the person below me.... you welcome.. XD
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kado- I thought a big fan like u would come upon this site long time ago...
http://heroeswiki.com/Series_of_eight
Thanks a lot, wei, I'm gonna do like a special report on these paintings as soon as I can.

SERIES OF 8:

1/8



This is the first painting of the eight series painted by Isaac. This shows the death of Hiro's father, Kaito as we already saw happen in the previous episodes.

2/8


This painting seems to be about Claire being dropped by West in the attempt to publicly humiliate the captain cheerleader, Debbie in episode 6. However, one thing is bothering me, how come Isaac did not just paint Claire? Why is Claire shown a picture frame? This makes me think that someone probably witnessed the scene and took a picture of it. I might be wrong but that's just my opinion.

3/8


I cannot really tell much about this paint since there could be lots of people who holding a tube. My best guess is that the tube came from the company. Based on episode 6, we knew that Bob wanted to take out Micah's cousin powers with that needle. It might be Bob holding that tube right now for another experiment. I don't think it could be Suresh, since I believe his hands are darker.

4/8


This picture seem to show a blonde girl who is very angry and is banging on a door. I could only guess 2 people banging on that door. I don't know how many of you guys read the Heroes comics but wasn't there a chapter where Nikki was in jail? That led me to believe that Nikki could be the one banging that door.
Another person that I guessed banging on that door (I don't know why I think so) is Claire's mom. I know she is blond and also looks like there might be some kind of fire in the background.

5/8


In this painting, there seems to be 2 people and judging from it, I know that one of them is definitely Peter Petrelli. Also it would seem that he has the Godsend symbol engraved on one side on his face.
Who is that person behing him? I have no idea but I'm pretty confident that it could be one of the original 12.
One more thing that is very important in this pic is the pink symbol at the bottom left of the painting. It could be be a biohazard symbol

We know that this sign means threat to living organisms, so why would that sign be there?

6/8


Well, ther's nothing much to say about this one since it is the most obvious one. This is definitely a fight between Hiro and Takezo Kensei. We'll just have to wait to see who wins the battle.

7/8


This one seems to show that somehow Suresh was injured in his nose. I cannot really guess who'll do this to him except for maybe Nikki? Anyways, Suresh is going to shoot/kill somebody and I cannot wait to see who it is.

8/8


Finally, the last one. This painting is the most interesting and the most confusing to me. It looks to me that Mr. Bennet was shot in the eye but how in the hell these two people in the back are kissing each other? I mean shouldn't they be scared, cry surprises or try to run away. Instead they're just kissing. For a moment I thought the guy was pushing to kiss him, but the girl seems to be enjoying it.
 
Last edited:

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The blond girl may be Elle...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Anyone seen the preview for next week? DL returns o.O (it wasnt a flashback), I already cant wait for the next episode.
 

suicida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

In my opinion the 2 who are kissing is Clair and West.

The 2 paintings are related. Sylar kills Bennet in the same time, in other place, Clair kiss West.

This is my opinion about the last 2 paintings.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Anyone seen the preview for next week? DL returns o.O (it wasnt a flashback), I already cant wait for the next episode.
Really, was D.L. in the preview? I don't remember seeing him there though.

In my opinion the 2 who are kissing is Clair and West.

The 2 paintings are related. Sylar kills Bennet in the same time, in other place, Clair kiss West.

This is my opinion about the last 2 paintings.
Well, I don't Sylar will be the one to kill Mr. Bennet since we can see that a bullet went through Mr. Bennet's glasses. Since when does Sylar uses guns?
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sylar lost his powers, it's possible, but improbable.
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm wondering at the extent of micah's cousin's powers. Can she copy other peoples' powers? Or is it just normal human capabilities?
I don't think sylar lost his powers, but that'd be interesting if he did. We'd have to wait for his wound to heal to see if he'll get them back though.
Do you think this adam man is just taking advantage of peter's vulnerabilities? I mean, peter lost his memory, so who is he to know who's "good" or "bad", by leaving that note there, adam could've acted like a long time friend, when he's really their enemy.
The girl looks like claire, but I'm not entirely sure who the guy is, I think it's West, but I'm not sure. If it is West, I think it's him that kills Mr. Bennet, he still remember who gave him those to scars on his neck, so what if he's looking for revenge, and getting close to Claire because he knows that she's his daughter?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm wondering at the extent of micah's cousin's powers. Can she copy other peoples' powers? Or is it just normal human capabilities?
I don't think sylar lost his powers, but that'd be interesting if he did. We'd have to wait for his wound to heal to see if he'll get them back though.
Do you think this adam man is just taking advantage of peter's vulnerabilities? I mean, peter lost his memory, so who is he to know who's "good" or "bad", by leaving that note there, adam could've acted like a long time friend, when he's really their enemy.
The girl looks like claire, but I'm not entirely sure who the guy is, I think it's West, but I'm not sure. If it is West, I think it's him that kills Mr. Bennet, he still remember who gave him those to scars on his neck, so what if he's looking for revenge, and getting close to Claire because he knows that she's his daughter?
I know that Sylar did not lose his powers. It's just that he cannot use them right now. About Micah's cousin, I don't think she can copy other people's powers such. That will make her just like Peter and she'll be the strongest Hero out there if that were possible. Remember that Suresh said that her ability was muscle memory? I think her brain can copy any physical action, such as cuttingg, jumping, punching, kicking, etc.... I'm sure she cannot turn invisible, paint the future. Besides, I'm sure would have already copy Micah's powers as soon as she saw it.

I actually the guy is West too but I cannot c why Claire would be kissing him when her father was just killed. I actually started to feel that West is working for the company. He knows that Mr. Bennet loves his daughter. So he's trying to do anything to make Claire disobey her dad, he wants Mr. Bennet to be deceived of Claire's actions. I also think that it was West that stole Claire's car (or maybe he had to do something with it).
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, I know that micah's cousin can't turn invisible and stuff like that, but if it's muscle memory, then it's possible for her to copy powers like flying, isn't it?

hmm... West stealing the car, that might be interesting. But, is it really West that kills Mr. Bennet, or is it someone else, and they're just bystanders....
So far 2 of the pictures came true, the next one is the vial...I wonder what's in there, maybe it's another one of The Company's mutations?
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Flying isn't muscle memory, muscle memory would be if we had wings, but could not fly, like penguins.

Flying would have to do with your brain, as proven by Sylar, ALL mutations have to do with the brain. You never see him carving up muscles within the body (IE: the hands that shoot ice) in order to discover mutation, he carves up the brain.

At least in heroes, all powers deal with the brain, therefore NO, she can't copy powers. Just physical abilities.
 

yuna241

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i love heroes <3 i love peter its getting soo good... peter forgot his memories wow! =O people are after him... :O lol
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the new episode was fantastic eventhough at first it seem to be some elements are carried over from the last episode such as:
-a crazy serial killer
-Hiro disappearance
-Peter got a message from the future to save the world
-The cheerleader also the center of attention

As it seem I was also right to thought that Mohinder is going to kill Bennet.. (maybe they going to surprise me with a twist)

And I was also right about doubting whether or not the company is good or bad..
Out of the previous eight paintings, six had already happened (in the past/ future)
Nikki may or will be the first victims of the new virus, and nathan is probably going to die too.

At first my guess when Peter come from Adams' note was that Hiro left it since there are alot of Japanese stuff there. But now it is revealed that Adams Monroe is Takezo Kensei/ the immortal man. It would be interesting to see Sylar killed this guy...

When Hiro said the last thing that Takezo Kensei did was to cut off his own heart it probably meant that Hiro must left his Heart (or love) behind in the past...

Can't wait to see the next episode... PS DL is dead for sure...
 
Top