TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

You don't have to agree with me DemonDays, I'm just ranting my opinion =p

Regardless of the events that made Future Hiro future Hiro before, he can still turn into Trunks.

Look at what happened with the disaster, Nuke was avoided, but a great disease came about. No matter what, the Heroes have sealed New York's destruction, one way or another. Similarly, I think no matter what, Hiro is meant to turn into a cold and ruthless samurai as he grows up and loses his innocence
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I figured it was beacuse of the bomb he turned into a more cold ruthless person because he couldn't stop it.
But i suppose this whole virus/kensei business will do the job as well haha.

I was just thinking...i thought this virus was only meant to effect people with abilties? So im guessing it evolves and spreads into the normal population as well.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, I never thought that the Future Hiro was a bandit. We just know that the government was after him, but was he any bad for that? As of right now, Hiro's father is dead, maybe that will cause a change in his character as well?
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow, just finished watching the new eppy ^^
Awesome, finally got all the answers...
Poor D.L. :( Couldn't he have just passed through the bullet? Why did he let it hit him? =/
Well, now we know how Adam knows Peter...still wondering whether he's good or bad...He seems good, but I have a bad feeling about him...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the new eppy was ... not the most exciting episode but as it seem the next three will be
It does explain a lot about some of the events that led to the present.. except they explain what happened to syler..

-DL's death was ... sux... that was probably the lamest death ever

@Slippers- Adam is 100% rotten egg... I was wondering however if the company is good or bad... as for Adam he should be the main bad guy along with sylar..

the character of Maya and Elle just too childish for my taste, with the exception of Hiro of course,

Prediction:
-Hiro will be the one who accidentally kill his father by went back in time..
-Adams after escaped from the company contact with Mr. Parkman (senior) and start to kill off the original members..
-Either Mohinder killed Mr. Bennet or Mr. Bennet faked his death...

*the most interesting thing about this episode is that the blood of Adams (or Claire Bennet) can cure people... I been wondering if Mohinder is also a hero since his blood was the cure for the disease until it evolved...
 

UchihaSasuke215

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the new eppy was ... not the most exciting episode but as it seem the next three will be
It does explain a lot about some of the events that led to the present.. except they explain what happened to syler..

-DL's death was ... sux... that was probably the lamest death ever

@Slippers- Adam is 100% rotten egg... I was wondering however if the company is good or bad... as for Adam he should be the main bad guy along with sylar..

the character of Maya and Elle just too childish for my taste, with the exception of Hiro of course,

Prediction:
-Hiro will be the one who accidentally kill his father by went back in time..
-Adams after escaped from the company contact with Mr. Parkman (senior) and start to kill off the original members..
-Either Mohinder killed Mr. Bennet or Mr. Bennet faked his death...

*the most interesting thing about this episode is that the blood of Adams (or Claire Bennet) can cure people... I been wondering if Mohinder is also a hero since his blood was the cure for the disease until it evolved...


xD i aint reading any of this yet! LOL Heroes is on in 2 hours for me! YAY after its over ima get on here read the stuff... reply and get ready for skool :P Thats my nite! LOL
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

100% Rotten Egg?
We'll just have to see about that...I still have some hope for him, but not a lot, since he is trying to kill off the original 12 and all
Using Adam or Claire's blood to heal people, that's very interesting. Not sure about Mohinder though, although maybe he might, because his sister had am illness that, I think, only affects people with powers, although I could be wrong about that...
Yeah, D.L.'s death was pretty lame, would've been better if he died in the fire or something.
I don't like Elle, she annoys me...
We haven't seen that new girl for a few episodes now...excluding that short bit after D.L.'s death...I wonder when she'll get back in it...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

You know, I'm really liking the Haitian. I don't think he can be beaten either, I mean the guy has a way of stopping you powers or I should say he stops the brain from functioning, thus disabling you in using powers. I think the first seven episodes happened three weeks ago. Since it was shown that the Haitian did not have the disease in the trailer which happened 3 weeks ago.
Elle is really no match at all for Peter but I don't see how he can't fight against her. HOwever, I think that will make a great couple. I kind of like her character. I guess it's because he can't fully use his powers since he was on those "haitian" pills or whatever.

D.L.'s death was lame true but what pisses me off was the fact that did notshow him dying and the did not show his body at the funeral.
Now, here's my prediction, the person putting the sign on all these pictures is Adam and he was the one that killed Hiro's father. I think the 2 old friends will meet again since we saw that Hiro decided to go back in the past to save his father.

There is one thing about Heroes that really annoys me. I can't decide who is good and who's evil. The company or Adam? Bob or Mr. Bennet?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Seeing the previews for the next episodes means the whole arc is going to end in 3 episodes already...sorry but the writers protest seems to kill the series =/. I doubt they can satisfy me within the next 3 episodes...

Also I read the title for season 3
Exodus

If this should turn out true there is only a MEH left from me :|
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

What, do I hear someone talking bad about Elle? Don't even, she is officially my favorite new character. She's optimistic for a girl who by all rights shouldn't be, powerful yet very vulnerable individual and I can't forgive Peter for messing with her poor head. I'm assuming she has mastery over her electric power that makes her more dangerous then Peter who can barely control his telekinises (which is the signature move he stole from sylar...)

As for the episode... the lingering fact that Heroes may end in 3 episodes if the writers continue going on strike makes it hard to be optimistic about this chapter. Any other time I would enjoy a flashback episode but not when the series may very well be canceled. Though I should point out that chapter 2 was meant to end at episode 11/12 all along. Does that make sense? The were supposed to be two story arcs this season. I'm expecting Sylar to have absolutely nothing to do with this arc, same with the mimic girl.

DL's death may seem pointless but its the very fact that he died rescuing Nikki that has given her and Micah's storyline a push. Unfortunate, but at least he's a bonafide hero, which is a lot better then most.
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well I ain't talking bad bout Elle, I like her too. It's just that I'm sure that Peter is able to defeat her but not at this moment.

Well. they better do something to satisfy the writers because lots of fans will be mad.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Elle is awesome, Adam is awesome, heck even Peter is awesome.

This episode was really nice, I'm hoping something radical happens soon like Peter being a "bad guy" because he joins Adam, and Syler being the "good guy" because he fights against Peter. (Except Sylar can't play nice with the other Heroes, so no hope for a Hiro teamup).
This way, the lines aren't clear for who the good guys and the bad guys are at all. I still don't consider Adam evil, and I probably won't even if he kills Hiro.

If Adam's only evil crimes are commited against Hiro, who ruined his life, I see no difference between him and superheroes like Batman/Robin/Captain America etc who regularly take revenge on their greatest enemies.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i was commenting @Slippers for calling Elle annoying

As for Adam, I'm 100% sure he was the one who pushed Hiro's father off the cliff, and then he probably just walked away. Also Captain America only killed Nazi's but thats war. Batman never killed Joker, as weird as that may be, considering Joker by all rights should be dead. So anyways Adam is still evil for killing Mr. Nakamura.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The 12 have said that they themselves are EVIL (watch almost every episode with Peter's mom after the attack).

They wouldn't say they deserve to go to jail/.die if they weren't bad people.
Things aren't always black and white.

Robin is killing people all the time, Winter Soldier is too, Ultimate Cap kills HELLA lots of people that have done nothing to anyone EXCEPT for him. This was a short list off the top of my head, Frank Castle, Wolverine, Xavier have always used selfish reasoning for punishing otherwise "good people" that have hurt ONLY them, or at the very least, have done AS MUCH evil, as the superhero that hurts/kills/desrtoys their mind.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@manu and Lohnt:

If the twelve considered themselves as evil, don't they deserve to be punished? I'm not saying that Adam is the good one here but I' sure he has a good reason for wanting to punish the rest of the original twelve.
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:P I don't like Elle, her personality just isn't my taste :P...and I think peter would probably be able to beat her...I mean, he should have control over his abilities now that he repared his memory, right? The Hatian probably knew that Peter could regain his memory, he probably just wanted to stall him, so that The Company couldn't trace it back to him, atleast that's what I think....

And yeah, there's no clear motives, yet, and there probably wont be until we know exactly what the original 12 did, and what the goal of the company really is..

And, are you sure it's Adam? I mean, Adam couldn't have "pushed" him, because he obviously can't turn himself invisible...This is most definately the work of Matt's father, because he also attempted to kill Angela...Whether or not Adam was giving him orders, we still don't know
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Am I the only one who found Elle annoying?...but maybe i dont like her coz she kept on pawing at peter :notrust

The whole who's good whos evil thing is really starting to annoy me now. From our point of view, one minute they're evil, then we learn something new and the next minute they're good! The writers are starting to use this ploy too much now.

EDIT: Woo, Slippers doesn't like her either.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Am I the only one who found Elle annoying?...but maybe i dont like her coz she kept on pawing at peter :notrust
you should add me in the list... :notrust...

You know, I'm really liking the Haitian. I don't think he can be beaten either, I mean the guy has a way of stopping you powers or I should say he stops the brain from functioning, thus disabling you in using powers. I think the first seven episodes happened three weeks ago. Since it was shown that the Haitian did not have the disease in the trailer which happened 3 weeks ago.
I predict the Haitian will die sometime in the future, he just too powerful... I wonder if Peter can copy his power or the Haitian just negate Peter's power.. One thing i am sure off, Sylar will be invincible if he somehow obtain the Haitian's power.

Now, here's my prediction, the person putting the sign on all these pictures is Adam and he was the one that killed Hiro's father. I think the 2 old friends will meet again since we saw that Hiro decided to go back in the past to save his father.
Obviously Hiro will failed to change the present, but he may changed another time line... but somehow i still think he would be responsible for his father's death.

There is one thing about Heroes that really annoys me. I can't decide who is good and who's evil. The company or Adam? Bob or Mr. Bennet?
I've been comment this since ever, but here is some good points i can think off right now..
-Adam is a bastard ever since the past.. it's hard to change a person's personality
-the company is gathered by Adam with the thought that they can save the world, but some how they had been in the wrong path.
-Bob was influenced by Adam about saving the world.. and Bob's philosophy is by any meant possible.. If he could, he probably would kill off Peter if wasn't because of Peter's parents (2 of the original 12)
-Mr. Bennet is only concern about saving his family by any meant possible .. even if it meant to be the bad guy..
-the Haitian was previously with the Company but he returned to Mr. Bennet, is Bennet the better of the two?
-Mohinder finally saw that Mr. Bennet don't really care about any other people, and now he is with the company, is this meant something?
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i like elle, interesting personality, beatiful lady and her powers should be in story, she deserves to be in story more than copy-cat i think :)



you should add me in the list... :notrust...

I predict the Haitian will die sometime in the future, he just too powerful... I wonder if Peter can copy his power or the Haitian just negate Peter's power.. One thing i am sure off, Sylar will be invincible if he somehow obtain the Haitian's power.
i dont think haitan will die soon. his power are so valuable, especially for the story-writers, someone like him is (and will be) very useful.

NOTE: Elle dont live this series for a long time :D
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i dont think haitan will die soon. his power are so valuable, especially for the story-writers, someone like him is (and will be) very useful.

NOTE: Elle dont live this series for a long time :D
interesting, i was thinking just the opposite.. the Haitian was there to balance out the power especially that of Peter, Sylar, Hiro, and maybe even claire ... If he was to die than Sylar suddenly become more of a threat.. As for Elle, there isn't much about her.. she is a character that have room to develop.. so i don't really know if she would die anytime soon.... (despite I hate her personality so much)
 
Top