TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well...Hiro finally did the right thing and let things be...but now he knows that Monroe is the one that killed his father... In the preview, I saw peter get shot...looks like Sylar and the new girl also get into it...I also says "Hero against Hero", maybe Hiro against Peter? Since Peter might be swinging onto Monroe's side for this one...
Wondering what the company will do with Bennet, now that they have him....
Parkman got the last person in the picture, but Angela said that she just wanted to be left alone, does that mean she's not gonna play a roll in this?
Also, only 2 episodes left, with so much to cover, it might get a little chaotic soon...
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the new episode is incredible.. i give it a 5 out of 5...

*Slippers cutting ahead of me again :scry ... *

-so Mohinder was the guy that killed Bennet.. and at the end of the episode it revealed that Bennet was not dead (probably cure from Adams Monroe aka Kensei) so i guess he will joined force with Peter and Adams...
EDIT: oh Slippers brings up a good point, maybe the company heal him through Claire's blood but it unlikely since Claire's blood is precious.. but now they have Bennet and may threatened him to get to Claire..

-so it was also revealed that Adams killed Hiro's father and Hiro went back in time just to learn the identity of the killer.. I figure the next episode, he and Ando would fly to NY again ... and in the spoiler he confronted Peter so it going to be a big showdown.. and maybe Peter going to see Nathan again

-and Mr. Bennet is so rock, he actually somewhat bring Mohinder back to the light(because Mohinder is somewhat guilty about Bennet's death) though I still think Mohinder will still be loyal to the company for a few more episode .. as for Elle, now she has some doubts about her father and the company and maybe very well destroyed it and joined Adams Monroe..

-My prediction was right about Nikki would be the first person who gonna spread the virus (may or maynot).. In the spoiler we could see that she came back to her son.. maybe for a farewell.. and try to kill herself in the process.

-Matt Parkman's new ability is kinda like Eden's persuasion.. I think his power is kinda dangerous now.. and very fearful if Sylar gain it... I wonder if Peter can involved his own mind reading ability too .. or he just going to get the basic...

-Speaking of Sylar.. he going to meet Mohinder again soon.. after couple of episode with the twins and sylar missing.. and now they finally reach new york... or whatever states

-where is the Haitian ?? I think he took Elle memory.. wonder if his ability extended into giving back others' memory.. and maybe Elle going to confront the Haitian

-I am still wonder what Hiro's father and Mrs. Petrelli's abilities are.. As for Matt Parkman.. he could very well took over the police force.. and he going to use Molly to find the woman, one of the twelve... I think he fighting to be not like his dad, the bad guy....

-as for Bob Bishop, I predicting that he going to die soon... and by Elle or Adams...

-and despite kadodo's dislike of West, he turned out to be a good guy after alll

-plus he findout that Claire can be immortal like Adams if recover and recover again and again...
 
Last edited:

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The company took a lot of Claire's blood, remember, she said that they could take as much as they want as long as they don't hurt her father..
I find Elle joining Monroe unlikely at best, she might be swayed by Peter, but not too sure on that one, since she always thought of Adam as the bad guy...
The virus might've spread from Nikki already, I don't think they used Claire's blood on her yet...But yeah, looks like The Company's the reason for the spread of the virus.
Peter can absorb all abilities, which means that he most likely has Parkman's abilities locked up inside him somewhere, and he doesn't know that he's capable of that kind of stuff, so he's probably not gonna unlock those abilities until he learns of Parkman's abilities...
Parkman's and Claire's/Monroe's abilities have "evolved" to an extent, I wonder if the other Hero's are also capable of greater things with their abilities..
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The company took a lot of Claire's blood, remember, she said that they could take as much as they want as long as they don't hurt her father..
u could be right but seeing Mohinder lost in guilt like that .. so I thought maybe Adams possed Bennet.

I find Elle joining Monroe unlikely at best, she might be swayed by Peter, but not too sure on that one, since she always thought of Adam as the bad guy...
but she is somewhat persuade by Bennet, so the chance that she remained loyal to the company is quite low.

The virus might've spread from Nikki already, I don't think they used Claire's blood on her yet...But yeah, looks like The Company's the reason for the spread of the virus.
i think not right now the virus haven't yet mutate enough to infect normal human, but sooner or later.

Parkman's and Claire's/Monroe's abilities have "evolved" to an extent, I wonder if the other Hero's are also capable of greater things with their abilities..
well we already she that in the Haitian .. before it just negate others' abilities but now he can take way memories.. Issac involved his power beyond the control of drug... Hiro's power involved from change back the clock into .. travel in time and space...
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Previews were awesome, Hiro teleports behind Peter with his sword up on his neck. Oh god I honestly hope they flesh out Hiro's fight against Adam/Peter it would be so awesome.

As for this episode, nice to see all the pictures taken care of. West... is harder to hate... wait no... I hate him more >_> I don't know anymore. I like him for rescuing Claire but I hate and I mean HATE him for talking Elle like that. I've seen NFL players injured from lighter hits then that. Oh and what Mr. Bennet did to Elle was evil but genius ^^

Speaking of Elle and Claire, my two favorite blonds are going to have a fight. Well at least the preview shows a confrontation between the two, and it also shows some third lady in the background.

Hmm heres the preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaqHR1T7GvA

I think the third lady might be Maya but that wouldn't make anysense, but it didn't look like Nikki... Oh! I remember, Matt was looking for that one chick. Her name was Victoria Platt I think. Redhead. Anyways like I said Hire vs. Peter fight is going to be awesome.
More previews: http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1IiMpyuxVMCkgoSrv

I feel sorry for Mr. Bennet, he's going to be tortured and boy does he know it. Anyways according to the previews Monica joins either Hiro's side or Adam's side in the fight. Nikki i think plays a lesser role in it. Here are my predictions on the fight for the future.

Adam alongside with Peter and possibly Nathan try to "destroy" the virus. Hiro, Monica, Maya and Sylar all for different reasons try to stop the new team evil. Victoria Platt, the last member of the twelve meets and finds Claire and West. Who together plan on taking down Bob and Elle.

Haha, a very big prediction indeed but with the writers strike soon I just wanted to let it all out.
 

Slippers

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

xD
I love West for ramming into Elle like that, was so awesome :D
I think the US preview was more detailed, but the Canadian one had some things that the other one didn't...
Can Hiro convince Peter to go on his side? He doesn't know that Adam was killing the original 12 off one by one, and he doesn't know that Adam tried to kill his mother...
Also, there must be a reason that Monroe tackled Kaito like that, instead of using Parkman (sr.) to control his mind like he did with Petrelli...Maybe it has something to do with his power?

I really don't think it's a good idea for Parkman to hunt down that Pratt lady...something bad's gonna come out of it, I'm sure...
 

ougiougiougi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I wonder what Mrs. Petrelli's powers are? Nose bleed attack of sympathy! Haha But seriously, I wonder what her and Hiro's father's abilities were? And Heroes is totally getting predictable nowawayds because I knew it was Adam from the beginning they told us his powers. I donno there doesnt seem to be much BIG twists lately. Prolly because of the writers strike. BIG twist to me would be Hiro saying F*@$ u to everyone and messing up time hahaha
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

geez guys for the sake of people like me, can't you tone down the spoilers until Thursday at the very least? I like discussing recent episodes in here but i will refuse to read this thread If I think I am going to hear the preview and other spoilers discussed in detail. i like watching this show with as little as possible advance knowledge.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Wow, what an episode that was. There were a lot of stuff that really interested me. First, lets start off with Hiro.

Hiro attended his dad funeral but decided to go back in time in time to stop the killer. However, he changed his mind and decided know the identity of the killer instead which turned out to be Takezo Kensei aka Adams Monroe. I think Hiro was very brave to not stop the murder when he found out who it was, but based on the previews, I guess there's going to be revenge.

Like wei already said, I really hated West before but I think I'm starting to have some appreciation for the guy now. I mean, he really showed that he had love for Claire by going throughout all these troubles. Even though manu could be mad about this but I'll have to agree with Slippers. I think it was cool to see the way he took out Elle by surprise. However, I'm still suspicious of West because we don't know anything about his family.



Even though Elle seems to be so bad, I love her anyways. I mean there are bandits that you just fall in love with and I think I did. It was not good to see her suffer like that when Mr. Bennet put that bucket her feet. However, I liked the fact that she's starting to doubt the company now. I guess there will surprises later.

Bob, I don't really know about this guy excepts that he really annoys me. I mean the guy always come from out of nowhere and whatever he wants he gets it. He wanted to get Nikki into the hospital, he did. He wanted Mohinder to join the company, he got his wish. And now he wanted to get Claire's blood, he also got it. Someone got to really put a stop through him. However, I'm still not sure if he's supposed to be bad or the good.

This episode was really good in putting drama and suspense through the fans. Every thought that Mohinder would be the one to kill Mr. Bennet. There were parts of the episode that made me believe that Mr.Bennet was not going to be killed anymore. However, it turned out at the end that it was Mohinder that shot Mr. Bennet. I really don't know what to think about Mohinder but somehow I don't have anything against him.

Mr. Bennet's fear actually came true, he was killed: a shot through the eye. That was really messed up: that's what I said. However, I was surprised to see that he was revived at the end. I think there are 2 possibilities about his revival. The first one could be that Adam saved him and want him to join him and Peter (like some of you already mentioned). However, I think that Bob and Mohinder used Claire's blood to revive Noah. After all, Claire is really special to them. So I guess they need him for that.

I don't know if you guys realized it but I think they put Mr. Bennet in the same room that they put Adam before and I think he knows because he said: Oh Shit!

This was an awesome episode and I give it 10/10. Can't wait for the next episode. We saw a preview of Sylar, I wonder if he stole the twin's powers. If he did, that would be very scary. I wonder how Claire, Adam and Peter will react to the twin's powers. I think they will die but but will revive again after a while. What do you guys think?


@ kiddo: We just discussing the previews that were given on tv. We're not exactly saying everything that's gonna happen.
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

.....

I don't know if you guys realized it but I think they put Mr. Bennet in the same room that they put Adam before and I think he knows because he said: Oh Shit!

This was an awesome episode and I give it 10/10. Can't wait for the next episode. We saw a preview of Sylar, I wonder if he stole the twin's powers. If he did, that would be very scary. I wonder how Claire, Adam and Peter will react to the twin's powers. I think they will die but but will revive again after a while. What do you guys think?
anyway, oh i guess Slipper was right about the company revived him. and I not really sure about the twin power yet, but if it is about diseases and Peter, Claire, and Adam will be just fine.. unless they mutated really badly than I guess it like HIV..
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

geez guys for the sake of people like me, can't you tone down the spoilers until Thursday at the very least? I like discussing recent episodes in here but i will refuse to read this thread If I think I am going to hear the preview and other spoilers discussed in detail. i like watching this show with as little as possible advance knowledge.
completely agree with that. please no more previews or spoilers of next episode or AT LEAST PUT THEM INTO SPOILER TAG, guys....


anyway i was kinda confused when i learned the killer is adam. how did that guy attack mss.petrelli in a police office without noticing anyone?? does he have other kinds of powers?? if he does, why did he need peter to escape from that cell?? c'mon guys the cells where peter and adam was soooo lame..no camera, no security, noone is watching and yet they know what peter and adam is capable off. they should put more security and check them more if they took pills or not. it was like "a prison you are not allowed to go out but you can run away easily" :D
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the thread title says BEWARE OF SPOILERS...

Anyways it was already affirmed in the show that Mr. Parkman senior (aka Boogeyman/Nightmareman) was working for Adam. Y'know he has mind control and all.
 

ougiougiougi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Mrs. Petrelli has the power of nose bleeds! >.< Seriously tho, what are her and Hiro's fater s powers? Curious! And about Adam, that was a complete no brainer after u found out how he got f-ed over by Hiro blowing him up that he d kill Hiro's father.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I really cannot say what Mrs. Petrelli's powers are. I can't even say if she has powers or not. However, if she does have powers it's either not a very effective power or maybe she does not want to use it no more.


Also, I know lots of you have been wondering who made Mrs. Petrelli scream in interrogation room. I know it could not be Adam since he does not have these kind of powers. The only person I see doing that is Matt's father.

One more thing, I think Matt's power is becoming scarier. It's not like he enters your mind. It's kind o like he orders you around and you have to do what he says.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

matt is going down the road that leads to the dark side
I love it!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Also, I know lots of you have been wondering who made Mrs. Petrelli scream in interrogation room. I know it could not be Adam since he does not have these kind of powers. The only person I see doing that is Matt's father.
Wait, didnt they SAID it was Matts dad in the episode? I mean Matt said it himself o.o

Other than that, AWESOME episode and I love how they make the pictures true bit still turn it around in the end. I wish there wouldnt be this stupid writers strike because maybe they wouldnt have given us the clue about MR Bennot still being alive...
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the thread title says BEWARE OF SPOILERS...

Anyways it was already affirmed in the show that Mr. Parkman senior (aka Boogeyman/Nightmareman) was working for Adam. Y'know he has mind control and all.
it says spoilers for current episode but sorry man i didnt know using spoiler tag is so hard... dont do it anyway.


well if adams idea is playing god, then i think sylar may team up with him, it will be scary....
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well if adams idea is playing god, then i think sylar may team up with him, it will be scary....
I dont think Sylar is much a team working person, not unless he gets some benefit out of it like when he was with Suresh for a while.
If he did team up with Adam, i think he would only do it to get hold of Adams immortality and healing.

(Anyway Adam has Peter on his side for now, all the capabilites he needs in one person. I dont think Peter will take to kindly to Adam trying to kill his Mum.)
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

the rest of the 12 are identified:
http://heroeswiki.com/Group_of_twelve

-Victoria Pratt (the one Matt looking for)


-Carlos Mendez (dead) (note: same last name as Issac Mendez)


-Harry Fletcher (dead) (note: on the list of evolved human)


-Suzanne Ammaw (dead)
-


-Paula Gramble (dead) (note: on the list of evolved human)
-
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 STARTS 09/24/07 : Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Looks like Adams been busy killing everyone off. I suppose its easier this way than introducing them all as new characters.
Interesting that Isaacs father was among the group as well. I don't recall him ever mentioning family while he was alive.
 
Top