- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 3,053
- Reaction score
- 55
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
i love your Kisame cosplay. The scene with Gai was priceless. i think i touted that in the Cosplay thread too. i would really love to cosplay sometime.
And it looks like my favorite translator also likes my favorite akatsuki pair
Hidan RUles
And it looks like my favorite translator also likes my favorite akatsuki pair
Hidan RUles

probably because many havent seen this thread - lol!!!Gold Knight said:Why am I the only one asking questions here? Hmm...

I also like your Hidan photomanip. Don Hidan FTW!
I wouldn't want to see his head under my blanket when I wake up in the morning, even if he looks at me and talk. I agree that his and Kakuzu's bickering are the best in Naruto.


Does it live up to its reputation?