i) I too admire your determination Jisinai

ii) How old are you?
iii) So many RPGs... too bad I have almost given up on console games and only played DotA and WoW for the past year. Europe is kind of messed up when it comes to RPGs too. No FFVI (well, there was a hushed up released I never heard of and just stumbled upon on Amazon 1-2 months ago, though it was sold out with no note as to when/if they'd be getting new copies... I'd love to play Xenogears since a friend of mine has told me a lot about it.
iv) Why isn't FFVII in your list? Don't tell me you purposely omitted it for any reason other than not liking the game itself? I'm saying this (with a bit of prejudice) since I recently stopped counting the people who hate FFVII, The Matrix and say The Beatles for they're succes alone... Granted I'm not a Beatles fan, but I don't hate the guys. I like Matrix I and II and III where ok, but I don't go on rambles why the movies sucked etc. etc. Final Fantasy VII was my second RPG and one of the few I saw to its end which is why it has a special place in my heart... Never really wanted Aeris to be revived (would ruin the story) or Sephiroth to be playable via
any means (would, too, have ruined the story).
v) My first RPG was Wild Arms and my Third RPG was Grandia. So, far these three have a really special part in my heart for being my first three RPGs and in a way outshine all the others... still Suikoden II (never played I,III, or IV) was nice, Final Fantasy VI seems great so far (I have a save on ZSNES around the place where you save the girl from Ultros' 5 ton iron weight), Ephemeral Fantasia I gave up on the same day I picked up due to its weird battle system, Kingdom Hearts I only bought to have a chance to see my loved FF characters again (but don't tell the KH fanbase

), Secret of Mana is still new to me after losing that ROM a million times and having to start over a million and one, Wild Arms II I bought pirated and never finished, Legend of Legaia was pirated and broke down in the middle of disk one, in FFIX I have a save just before disk three, in FFVIII I'm in FH playing the card game, in FFX I'm in the end doing sidequests (can't beat the game, I'm not strong enough) and well, you must have gotten the idea of my gaming style... it's just like my life --> monumental procrastination FTL* <--
*for the loss
Anyway, that's enough incomprehensible blabbering for one post
EDIT/ Have you thought that being able to translate, thus speaking that foreign language so well to be able to translate it to your own, means you understand all those subtle hints behind the lines and in between the lines? That you "feel" what is being said and "know" how to say the same thing, with as little alternation in your own language. Have you thought about this? For me, that's the best part, being one with the other culture