Still keeping my vote on Luzurus... Benjamin will probably lose a lot of soldiers very soon though.
Don't know why but I got a hunch he'll die 1st.As I previously mentioned, I'm fairly certain Tsered will develop some kind of tricky ability during this voyage. We have seen cases of normal people who had hatsu, such as Neon and arguably Komugi.
I may even venture a wild prediction that Tserred will be killed, then his ability will become even stronger after his death and will fuse with his nen beast...wrecking havoc on the whole ship...That would be something.
So that makes us three ^^ Personally I just went for the strongest and most menacing prince, because of how ironic it would be...
. That's funny xD who else was not selected in the previous poll ? that could be the next prince to die ^^ I'm still keeping my vote though, Benjamin !Remade the poll, this time without Momoze.
No one had voted for her.
Well she's only had a little screen time tbf. Kinda strange that out of the 4 elder princes only the 3rd doesn't have any Nen users in his private army. Yes I think she used her own daughter to get rid of the elder queen guards.If Camilla knew Nen I think we would know it already. But some of her bodyguards are definitely Nen users.
Do you think Sevanchi might have abandoned Momoze on purpose to bait the killers? At first I thought she was a bit naive but the way she used two bodyguards(one to learn Nen and another to check if Kurapika was trustworthy) shows that she is cautious.
Yes I think she did.If Camilla knew Nen I think we would know it already. But some of her bodyguards are definitely Nen users.
Do you think Sevanchi might have abandoned Momoze on purpose to bait the killers? At first I thought she was a bit naive but the way she used two bodyguards(one to learn Nen and another to check if Kurapika was trustworthy) shows that she is cautious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tserriednich was not aware he had nenusers in his army and still doesn't know about the second one besides Theta.Well she's only had a little screen time tbf. Kinda strange that out of the 4 elder princes only the 3rd doesn't have any Nen users in his private army. Yes I think she used her own daughter to get rid of the elder queen guards.
I don't think so. Nen is a thing that is not known (very probably) to the ppl who handled taking the bodyguards into custody.I agree that Sevanchi could've left the spies with an unprotected Momoze on purpose, but I highly doubt she anticipated that she could get rid of them in one go. I'm sure that if it wasn't for Oito discovering the crime, the assassin would've had enough time to erase evidences against him and point them towards somebody else.
But do you think the strangler would be stupid enough to let people suspect him ? I don't think so. I'm sure he acted when he was certain they won't be able to get to him, otherwise what's the point of doing it if he's gonna get caught...I don't think so. Nen is a thing that is not known (very probably) to the ppl who handled taking the bodyguards into custody.
By that logic, taking the bodyguards that slept into custody would make no sense when you search for the murderer.
I think Sevanchi must have known they will take all of the bodyguards into custody, no matter how well evidence is hidden.
This might be to question them all or it might be because kakin is kind of a dictatorship and all of them failed their job.
I don't see how the strangler would have been able to frame another bodyguard directly.