The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah Tommy is VERY shy. Get him to talk while sober is quite a challenge '-'

Btw, I'll get on disco tomorrow, I'm sorry. Been too stressed and drained this week to feel like checking stuff ><
I know. So many of you are...shy, nervous and awkward. No offense.
But I'm a good talker verse texting and writing on here. I can get people to talk to me easily if I want.
I'm relaxing..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That's what you do before or after you take a picture of the spider? :heh
That's not my picture :hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph

It's a common spider type here. Still don't like them. That's why I didn't kill him; he's really harmless. Just don't like spiders.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know. So many of you are...shy, nervous and awkward. No offense.
But I'm a good talker verse texting and writing on here. I can get people to talk to me easily if I want.
I'm relaxing..
I'm shy, but not with you guys, imo xD in here or in RL. I feel comfortable with you guys.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm a cute 12 year old boy
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
There's a Germany '19 meeting in the works? :gwah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You and Bia/Farf have stuff in common you mean? :hmm
Nah..It's not about what I have in common with you. I'm sure if you're open- minded, they'll be a subject that I'll have in common with you.

It's all about being comfortable to me. I would be more comfortable around them. I just know it. I rarely get nervous meeting others. I talk to strangers frequently.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,213
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm shy, but not with you guys, imo xD in here or in RL. I feel comfortable with you guys.
ikr? :blush (I'll prbably be nervous meeting you guys ç.ç)

@liductan come to the Brazil trip if you can \<_>/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now, time to study, see you guys tomorrow or after <_>/
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Xadyu

What are you shy about? What makes you feel so shy?
you express yourself pretty well on here..

I'm just curious...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm waiting for g.. to say he'll meet all you mofos lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top