The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,235
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hey guys, I just started reading this good sports manga, it’s called Haikyuu, don’t know if you’ve heard of it but like I said it’s pretty good.


Sugoiiiiiii !!!!





Hiakyuuuuu is fantastic
, i havent start the manga yet but watched the anime and loved it a lot, tbh, i tried a couple of years ago to watch Knb but somehow never got into it, while Hq i just binged watched everything,




definitely watch the anime too if you can, its a great adaptation !

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sugoiiiiiii !!!!





Hiakyuuuuu is fantastic
, i havent start the manga yet but watched the anime and loved it a lot, tbh, i tried a couple of years ago to watch Knb but somehow never got into it, while Hq i just binged watched everything,




definitely watch the anime too if you can, its a great adaptation !

Uh, well I rarely watch the anime after reading the manga tbh, for any series. Usually the ones I watch are original anime or ones where I find and start watching the anime before knowing there’s a manga. So I doubt I’ll actually spend all this time reading and catching up to the manga and watching the anime. Still, you never know. :catshrug

There are exceptions where I’m just way too curious as to how some of my favorite manga turn out in anime form (won’t be able to stay away from Vinland Saga anime for example), but I don’t always keep watching those for very long either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sugoiiiiiii !!!!





Hiakyuuuuu is fantastic
, i havent start the manga yet but watched the anime and loved it a lot, tbh, i tried a couple of years ago to watch Knb but somehow never got into it, while Hq i just binged watched everything,




definitely watch the anime too if you can, its a great adaptation !

Definitely gotta do a Haikyuu MG, that's for sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh, well I rarely watch the anime after reading the manga tbh, for any series. Usually the ones I watch are original anime or ones where I find and start watching the anime before knowing there’s a manga. So I doubt I’ll actually spend all this time reading and catching up to the manga and watching the anime. Still, you never know. :catshrug

There are exceptions where I’m just way too curious as to how some of my favorite manga turn out in anime form (won’t be able to stay away from Vinland Saga anime for example), but I don’t always keep watching those for very long either.
Yeah saw that reply coming, it's why I didn't write my usual "watch the anime it's amazing" walls. :XD Tho I'd recommend watching some scenes you liked in the manga as short youtube videos, you may like seeing them animated and it's much easier than watching the whole thing.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,235
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Definitely gotta do a Haikyuu MG, that's for sure.
oh that would be fantastic, counting on you !!!! :zomg



*also a bnha game onegaiiiii !!!!



btw @Organizized did you watch Kaiba ? i ve started it recently, for some reason i was busy and couldnt finish it but will catch it asap, i like it so far, you might get interested in this if you havent watched it yet
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah saw that reply coming, it's why I didn't write my usual "watch the anime it's amazing" walls. :XD Tho I'd recommend watching some scenes you liked in the manga as short youtube videos, you may like seeing them animated and it's much easier than watching the whole thing.
Yeah, that’s something I do tend to do actually. Like, I lost patience in the OP anime a long time ago (though I hear it’s been getting good again), yet I still tended to go see how some of my favorite fights/segments turned out in animated form. Sometimes they were sub-par, but sometimes they almost made me want to start following the anime again. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh that would be fantastic, counting on you !!!! :zomg



*also a bnha game onegaiiiii !!!!



btw @Organizized did you watch Kaiba ? i ve started it recently, for some reason i was busy and couldnt finish it but will catch it asap, i like it so far, you might get interested in this if you havent watched it yet
Yes bnha too. I‘d take any excuse to wear a Shigaraki avi :lambirb

So many themes to do, so little time...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
btw @Organizized did you watch Kaiba ? i ve started it recently, for some reason i was busy and couldnt finish it but will catch it asap, i like it so far, you might get interested in this if you havent watched it yet
No but that’s very high on my watch list on account of it coming from the director of some great anime like the Tatami Galaxy, Night is Long Walk on Girl, Mind Game and Cat Soup. :nod Thanks for reminding me, I’ll need to get on that one soon!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,235
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Cat soup, yeah need to watch it too found it on vimeo a couple a couple of days ago !
i thought it was longer thant that but its just an ova

Yeah kaiba is interesting, glad its on you watch list also its Madhouse ♥ it s totally different but for some reasons it has some MiA vibes (i only saw epi 1 & 2 so far)

Mind games omshiroi, will add it to my list too !
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, Mind Game is also only a film so doesn’t require a heap of time either. It’s sort of a love/hate thing from what I gather (I kinda love it) but whether you love or hate it it’s definitely an original film which is worth watching.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hope that's not for a ritual ç.ç
I will steal the baby from you! (If the baby have been born). Then I will pinch the cheeks :3 yes I am a baby thief

Is it weird that I like kids? :worrybunny is it considered pedophilia? What exactly is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only in Indonesia :lmao

 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Then I will pinch the cheeks :3
I have never understood why it has become common practice to assault the face of a baby.

Is it weird that I like kids? :worrybunny is it considered pedophilia?
Not if you only like kids...

It's when you like kids, only then can it be considered paedophilia
:invalid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top