- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,110
- Reaction score
- 12,875
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't like his bulky body after the time skip. They ruined that characters looks for meBest character
too bulkyyy
I don't like his bulky body after the time skip. They ruined that characters looks for meBest character
Frankie's looks were a perk in the first place?I don't like his bulky body after the time skip. They ruined that characters looks for me
too bulkyyy






Where are you with the story right now? Past the game with Shiratorizawa? That‘s where anime ends and I haven‘t read more, hoping for a 4th season to come.@GrySun today’s Top 5 character list (no specific order) would probably look like:
Tendou
Tanaka
Tsukishima
Asahi
Saeko Tanaka (<3)
EDIT: oh, and Coach Ukai. Guy’s awesome.
But it really changes from day to day. I think Tendou might stick up there along with Tanaka though, I really love that Guess Monster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That sounds great Lambu. Should take it, a token of appreciation for your work.Well my boss wanted to give me a prize for this month's efforts and is going to send me to the Tour of Spain start that happens in Malaga this Sunday. Too bad Im not a fan of cycling... at least there will be a party afterwards.![]()
Ah yeah I’m about 70 chapters past the Shiratorizawa game I guess. When she first appeared I had Yachi pegged down as a favorite character too, but I gues she’s just gotten less screen time lately. But yeah, she’s a great character too. Loved her paranoid “I’m gonna get assassinated” bits.Where are you with the story right now? Past the game with Shiratorizawa? That‘s where anime ends and I haven‘t read more, hoping for a 4th season to come.
But those are all fine choices. Except Saeko, she‘s nice but I liked Yachi the most of the few female characters.


Yes! I allow it.do i have your permission?
Vs 
