The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't like his bulky body after the time skip. They ruined that characters looks for me

too bulkyyy
Frankie's looks were a perk in the first place? :notsure
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@GrySun today’s Top 5 character list (no specific order) would probably look like:

Tendou
Tanaka
Tsukishima
Asahi
Saeko Tanaka (<3)
EDIT: oh, and Coach Ukai. Guy’s awesome.

But it really changes from day to day. I think Tendou might stick up there along with Tanaka though, I really love that Guess Monster.
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well my boss wanted to give me a prize for this month's efforts and is going to send me to the Tour of Spain start that happens in Malaga this Sunday. Too bad Im not a fan of cycling... at least there will be a party afterwards. :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun today’s Top 5 character list (no specific order) would probably look like:

Tendou
Tanaka
Tsukishima
Asahi
Saeko Tanaka (<3)
EDIT: oh, and Coach Ukai. Guy’s awesome.

But it really changes from day to day. I think Tendou might stick up there along with Tanaka though, I really love that Guess Monster.
Where are you with the story right now? Past the game with Shiratorizawa? That‘s where anime ends and I haven‘t read more, hoping for a 4th season to come.

But those are all fine choices. Except Saeko, she‘s nice but I liked Yachi the most of the few female characters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well my boss wanted to give me a prize for this month's efforts and is going to send me to the Tour of Spain start that happens in Malaga this Sunday. Too bad Im not a fan of cycling... at least there will be a party afterwards. :p
That sounds great Lambu. Should take it, a token of appreciation for your work.

It rly seems like you‘re the kinda guy anyone would love to hire to work for them.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Where are you with the story right now? Past the game with Shiratorizawa? That‘s where anime ends and I haven‘t read more, hoping for a 4th season to come.

But those are all fine choices. Except Saeko, she‘s nice but I liked Yachi the most of the few female characters.
Ah yeah I’m about 70 chapters past the Shiratorizawa game I guess. When she first appeared I had Yachi pegged down as a favorite character too, but I gues she’s just gotten less screen time lately. But yeah, she’s a great character too. Loved her paranoid “I’m gonna get assassinated” bits. :XD
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Love how scared she is all the time, that people‘s arms will break while blocking etc. :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Ustegius @Organizized Either of you seen the new Finnish hit, Karppi (Deadwind)?

Going to watch the first (maybe two) episodes later today. Heard it was a major hit in Finland and is already drawing comparisons to The Killing. :nod
Sounds promising.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top