The Last Person to Post Wins - Qliphoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't it funny it's quicker to see people overseas than meet up with you
Indeed :paperbagHilarious.

Though for what it's worth, for quite some time I considered about going to the Brazil trip too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
How dare you insulting me like that-
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Such a brat
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Strike one, gry, strike one.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey Hermann.

Good to see you’re alive.

(jk I stalk you on Instagram every day)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's not stalking if you leave likes.

Any watch recommendations?
Anime, or otherwise?

Either way, it’s mostly been rewatches for us lately. And plowing through the Haikyuu manga when I’ve had the time, but now I’m caught up on that, so..

Oh, and the DuckTales reboot which is awesome, but not sure if that’s something you’re interested in.

Other than that the only “new” things I’ve watched recently are Isle of Dogs (Wes Anderson film, not one of his best) and A Quiet Place (which is fantastic) - @Xadyu remind me if I’m forgetting something since I usually tell you what I’m watching.

Have watched very few anime lately tbh, rewatched Champloo the other week but other than that, not much.. I think. Currently spending every minute of TV time on rewatching Doctor Who ‘05 before going into the new season coming soon.

So to answer your question... err, not really? :catshrug
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Tried looking for A Quiet Place streams, unsuccessfully. Will try again in a couple of weeks.

Whatever happened to that Xadyu Movies ratings instagram?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anime, or otherwise?

Either way, it’s mostly been rewatches for us lately. And plowing through the Haikyuu manga when I’ve had the time, but now I’m caught up on that, so..

Oh, and the DuckTales reboot which is awesome, but not sure if that’s something you’re interested in.

Other than that the only “new” things I’ve watched recently are Isle of Dogs (Wes Anderson film, not one of his best) and A Quiet Place (which is fantastic) - @Xadyu remind me if I’m forgetting something since I usually tell you what I’m watching.

Have watched very few anime lately tbh, rewatched Champloo the other week but other than that, not much.. I think. Currently spending every minute of TV time on rewatching Doctor Who ‘05 before going into the new season coming soon.

So to answer your question... err, not really? :catshrug
I can barely remember all the stuff I'm watching.. What makes you think I remember yours? :lmao

Tried looking for A Quiet Place streams, unsuccessfully. Will try again in a couple of weeks.

Whatever happened to that Xadyu Movies ratings instagram?
Too much of a hassle that way. Currently keeping a low profile on instagram, working on a portfolio though. So soon it'll be taken over by art, mostly.

I have a profile on a MAL-like place though, where I keep track of my watches and ratings. Haven't added much yet though.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I have sworn to buy a graphic pad once I'm back from vacay, so planing my gram to also be taken over with its fruits.

Read here first.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I had one a few moons ago, it was a short-lived experience. :emocat

Traditional only at the moment. But a scanner and photoshop might be good enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top