The Last Person to Post Wins - Qliphoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got a temporary PS4 thanks to my brother :zomg
....so, can you guys recommend me some good games? :sweatbunny

I currently have The Last of Us, Outlast, NBA, Mafia 3, Fortnite, and GTA 5.
@Elusia

The best advise I can give you is that, you temporarily send it to me so I can place it next to my TV and just watch the ps4 sitting there unplugged for a year.

:emocat
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ohhh @Elusia it's like you're me as I too got temporary PS4 because of my brother that will soon leave me as he will travel back because he study aboard.

Well I recommend bloodborne, nier automata, ni no kuni 2, god of war, persona 5, horizon zero dawn etc....


But I'm extremely excited for a lot of game coming out in 2019 most well obviously KH3, Red dead redemption 2, devil may cry 5.
But an other game that I just found today called the liar princess and the blind Prince.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
ohai
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Tom, how you do?

I think this slow thread effect, I shall dub it the GrySun effect-o.
He comes hard to finish the thread and after having his winnings, he :catshrug's, and leaves the place to a slow crawl. :nah
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
"A father and a son travel together in a car, they have a huge accident, the father dies and the son is alive, and taken to the hospital because he is so bruised that needs an urgent operation.

Its called a medical eminence to attend the son, but when arrives and looks the patient, says: i cannot operate it, its my son"

Why is that?
The medical eminence is his mother, basically one of those riddles in which unconcious sexism makes us think that an eminence would be a male. :darn
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
The medical eminence is his mother, basically one of those riddles in which unconcious sexism makes us think that an eminence would be a male. :darn
Just watched that spanish video, jajaja.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ohhh @Elusia it's like you're me as I too got temporary PS4 because of my brother that will soon leave me as he will travel back because he study aboard.

Well I recommend bloodborne, nier automata, ni no kuni 2, god of war, persona 5, horizon zero dawn etc....


But I'm extremely excited for a lot of game coming out in 2019 most well obviously KH3, Red dead redemption 2, devil may cry 5.
But an other game that I just found today called the liar princess and the blind Prince.
Some of the games you mentioned are quite expensive... but thanks :hug
Omo may- maybe sisters from other mothers? :hmm





:nod
I wanna be Rem but I'm pretty sure Asako wants to be Rem too :emocat
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Some of the games you mentioned are quite expensive... but thanks :hug

I wanna be Rem but I'm pretty sure Asako wants to be Rem too :emocat
It's not like I have every game in that list elu :XD I know they expensive, but I bought some of the expensive one when they where on discount, so try that if u happen on a good deal.
I more like I told my brother they on discount and that it's good to buy them now.

Also you can be rem
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morning peeps! :hi
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:hi
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Evil-kun :wtf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gry doesnt kid around anymore. serious modo
Indeed :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think this slow thread effect, I shall dub it the GrySun effect-o.
He comes hard to finish the thread and after having his winnings, he :catshrug's, and leaves the place to a slow crawl. :nah
Aw cmon Charles, you know I always have like top 2 post count in these threads. Just been a little preoccupied elsewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also you can be rem
Always knew Asako has good taste.

@Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As for name, I pick Qliphoth. For no other reason than the name being used in Berserk.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Xadyu-chin :wtf
Haven't seen you in forever Herms. How's life? Getting ready for that Brazil trip?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top