I just made the most delicious Broccoli-Bacon pie evaaar. With my own recipe as well. I've got tears in my eyes out of pride.
Or from chopping onions...
Or from chopping onions...
If I could find a way to not cry like bubbling baby while chopping onions, I would feel like I accomplished something big in my life.I just made the most delicious Broccoli-Bacon pie evaaar. With my own recipe as well. I've got tears in my eyes out of pride.
Or from chopping onions...
I always give the same advice to people.If I could find a way to not cry like bubbling baby while chopping onions, I would feel like I accomplished something big in my life.


You are a poor chef.Wow, he did it like in a 10th time I need to cut an onion.
Like I can afford that! Thanks for reminding me..Dönerbude von nebenan dann?




I don't even have one.. I think..Just got my first Platinum trophy.![]()

I could stare at that dancing ninja turtle for hours.Just got my first Platinum trophy.![]()
You really need to come up with better plans to spent your days off.I could stare at that dancing ninja turtle for hours.
I've gotten up to like 80-something % for some games but then there's always this really difficult or cbb trophy which stops me from getting platinum. But now I finally got one. For Ni no Kuni! And it only took me... about 75 hours!I don't even have one.. I think..
What did you get it for?
