The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just made the most delicious Broccoli-Bacon pie evaaar. With my own recipe as well. I've got tears in my eyes out of pride.

Or from chopping onions...
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just made the most delicious Broccoli-Bacon pie evaaar. With my own recipe as well. I've got tears in my eyes out of pride.

Or from chopping onions...
If I could find a way to not cry like bubbling baby while chopping onions, I would feel like I accomplished something big in my life.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If I could find a way to not cry like bubbling baby while chopping onions, I would feel like I accomplished something big in my life.
I always give the same advice to people.

When cutting onions, take the knife, slice it through the onion.
Meanwhile, don't behave like a fucking little bitch.

:derp
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've seen those instructions before. I can never do it right. And Gordon Ramsey is scary. Always yelling. Needs to pop a Xanax or something.

Shut up Xad. :nah
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Are you implying you are better than me?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't even own a microwave, bitch.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We some broke bitches :crying
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't even have one.. I think.. :emocat

What did you get it for?
I've gotten up to like 80-something % for some games but then there's always this really difficult or cbb trophy which stops me from getting platinum. But now I finally got one. For Ni no Kuni! And it only took me... about 75 hours! :p
 
Top