The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
that mean you're doing good, considering you didnt comeback in years
If only this were true :(
Was going through some stuff,relationship stuff. So was really depressed for a while. But hey, I'm alive :doge

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice! Fkn great to be alive! :x3

On a side news CIA just released some declassified info "remote viewing' session from a psychic about Mars in its distant past. 👌

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Correct

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
On a side news CIA just released some declassified info "remote viewing' session from a psychic about Mars in its distant past. 👌
a psychic?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hmm I think Kakashi's familiar from way back but idk if we ever talked directly XD were you around back in 2011-2013? XD if not then, nice to meet you and welcome back, sorry to hear about your love life, I think most of us can relate, except scav, scav has no soul!

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Is that slang for something? I don't wear watches...

Life is....meh. I'm just trying to be happy man xD
just a way to jokingly asking if you made it. hahaha its kinda a slang due to sarkozy :fan

lol hang in there.

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
hmm I think Kakashi's familiar from way back but idk if we ever talked directly XD were you around back in 2011-2013? XD if not then, nice to meet you and welcome back, sorry to hear about your love life, I think most of us can relate, except scav, scav has no soul!
Yep I was. But I mostly been in here though. Aside from taking part in some of the sig contests.

Yeah scav is a bitch. But a cool one :cookiehand

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
from now on, i'm a ginger :fan

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yep I was. But I mostly been in here though. Aside from taking part in some of the sig contests.

Yeah scav is a bitch
ah well I was mostly in the mafia thread and art gallery back then so we probably saw you around but we never talked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

from now on, i'm a ginger :fan
:))))))))) that would be smth worth seeing :))))))

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
ah well I was mostly in the mafia thread and art gallery back then so we probably saw you around but we never talked

:))))))))) that would be smth worth seeing :))))))
I took part in some mafia games so yeah, probably did see me around.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh plans on moving to spain, or why spanish citizenship?

Hmmm , about the permit to work in their country, I know in EU if you.re from outside EU you require a work permit (it.s like the work visa for the US) not the same as freelancing permit. And not all companies want to go through the hassle of obtaining that permit for you, but you can also do that on your own by going the said country.s embassy, it speeds things up if you already have a job offer when you go, but you can obtain the permit without a job offer too.

Some countries have an understanding with other countries in place to avoid double taxing, like me working in germany saving idk how much money and going to romania with it, I.d have to show proof that ai paid my taxes and had a contract so that romania wouldn.t tax me for that money again, but in the case of remote work, I work for a company in germany let.s say, but i live in RO, so I.m not paying taxes to Germany, basically this freelance permit allows me to work in DE from RO and I pay my income taxes in RO. In this case you also need to pay your medical insurance yourself.
Best of luck with it, it.ll be a great upgrade in salary too I think (mainly why I am looking into it rn xD)
Just to facilitate stuff in case I get something in Europe. And we do plan to live abroad in the future, dunno if in Spain, but it's a possibility.

And indeed, so far the spots I saw - that are aligned with my current spot here in Brazil - would make me earn like 3 times more lol.

Thx, good luck to you too, may the future be smoother to the both of us.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is the brazilian work culture a lot worse than in europe though? Payment difference aside.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just to facilitate stuff in case I get something in Europe. And we do plan to live abroad in the future, dunno if in Spain, but it's a possibility.

And indeed, so far the spots I saw - that are aligned with my current spot here in Brazil - would make me earn like 3 times more lol.

Thx, good luck to you too, may the future be smoother to the both of us.
oh yea! then spanish citizenship would definitely help, you wouldn't need a work permit in EU countries anymore ♥

Would be cool if you guys moved to europe xD

I know right? Same for me I'm looking at jobs in my domain in Germany, and comparing living expenses there with living expenses here and salaries there and here, I'd be left with at least 1500 euro in my pocket there, here.... I keep going on negative balance :)))))) I'm even entertaining the thought of going back into freelancing so I can survive >_> it's so annoying, if i'd work remote I'd like save up a lot more since yea salaries are almost triple in comparison here too

thanks! Fingers crossed that it will ♥

lol, I'm rewatching matrix reloaded and there's the scene where neo fights Smith clones and takes one of them and throws him at the pile of other smiths throwing them off their feet, and the sound when the thrown smith hits them is that of bowling ball hitting the pins xDDDDDDDDDD I laughed sooo much :))))))))

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
a psychic?
Yep but I really wanted to joke and say no no, a sidechick. :nono

But yeah it was a project the cia did in 84 and just recently declassified. It was interesting for sure what the psychic 'saw' in the report.

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The US open finals have been really good this weekend. The women's final was amazing and now this, history made and history crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.