The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu | Page 42 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Good weekend for sports ^^

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
God Bless America!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In non Americans news (kind of)

Destiny: How do I know more English than you?

Me: I'm a brown man I only know how to call down the wind and the rain..... How am I supposed to complicated English words?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
got an intern last week, noticed he write down almost everything and write way too much, found it a bit odd but i paid no mind.
today one of his relative contacted me to inform me of his condition, apparently he's been in a coma for a long time and had many brain surgery. As a consequence, he have trouble memorizing things. made me piece things together with his behavior and now i'm wondering if i should reduce the difficulty of the assignment i gave him but if i do that, it might not necessary be a good thing for him :hmm

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
got an intern last week, noticed he write down almost everything and write way too much, found it a bit odd but i paid no mind.
today one of his relative contacted me to inform me of his condition, apparently he's been in a coma for a long time and had many brain surgery. As a consequence, he have trouble memorizing things. made me piece things together with his behavior and now i'm wondering if i should reduce the difficulty of the assignment i gave him but if i do that, it might not necessary be a good thing for him :hmm
you can start by checking in more often to see if he got it, be gentle and repeat stuff

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I agree with copan @scav

Now to brag about my almost complete setup

Razer chrome headset stand, keyboard, mousepad missing new silver monitor, razer kitty pink headseat and pink gaming chair and my girlieness will finally be complete (but these later ones i.ll buy after I move cuz they.re heavy to carry there xD)
View media item 25975
View media item 25976

View media item 25973
Nyaaaaa so excited for them ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Weird switching to mechanical keyboard tho xD and iz sooo loud ;_;

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nice setup Sakura

Currently, I am squeezed into a tiny corner of my desk - surrounded by piles of papers and bizarre (and, quite frankly, terrifying) pictures that my kids have drawn for me...

Also, as far as keyboards go, if it doesn't make a loud noise when you touch it, then it's frankly not worth touching at all!

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
thanks z! I still need to buy some stuff to complete the look (the green drapes behind and green chair piss me off XDDDD

but for now I'll have to be happy with what i got xD glad you like it tho! I'll come back with pics when it's complete XD

damn haha that's cute tho ♥ ;_; must be nice aaaaahhhh kids, moving on xD

I personally like the silent laptop keyboards soft and easy to press, not that this one is hard to press, it's actually surprisingly comfortable from that point of view, I've just had laptops since 2014 and never bought extra keyboard so I got used to silence xD

the only reason i decided for an external keyboard was because the paint on the laptop keys (laptop which i bought in mai this year) have smudged off and i find it unsightly xD, was talking to my bff about it and she's like "why no external keyboard" so I was like "damn i'm dumb" XDDDD

anyway, finally my mood is starting to go back up ♥ need to make some changes and lighten the fuck up :))) mby that's why the sudden change in setup colors :)))) from green and black to silver/gray and PINK (I used to hate pink)

Reactions: z.5

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I agree with copan @scav

Razer chrome headset stand, keyboard, mousepad missing new silver monitor, razer kitty pink headseat and pink gaming chair and my girlieness will finally be complete (but these later ones i.ll buy after I move cuz they.re heavy to carry there xD)
View media item 25975
View media item 25976

View media item 25973
So neat...

kakashi919

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Oh, this recalls me of a chapter of Mea Culpa, an old drama series that i watched yday.

One child of a family of 3, the mother and 2 boys had a hard upbringing because the mother, who enslaved him all his youth. The other child escaped the house, but this one was even forbidden to come in contact with any other person that wasn't her mother.

Finally in his 30's, after changing so many shitty jobs, the guy ended up as janitor... everything normal until one coworker decided to kidnap a girl with mental difficulties to rape her one day, when he entered the job's facilities to do his thing, the MC guy was surprised because he was virgin and didn't knew what was his coworker intended to do. His coworker asked the guy to help him, he didn't knew what to do but watch the entire thing.

After all that, the coworker asked the guy to keep quiet about everything, that saying it will end in losing the job. So he did, until next day when he was asked about it thanks to the girl announcing what had happened yesterday involving TWO guys to everyone. He also didn't know how to lie, because her mother forbid him to do so.

Both guys ended in jail. Finally when the narrator of the series goes to prison to interview the original guy (it's always a true story chapter, that's why i watch it), he showed very slow cognitive development to the rules of the prison, and null social interactions within it. A psychiatrist appeared informing that because of his rare upbringing, he reduced his normal capacities, he became dumb :emocat

So man, nah, don't reduce the assignment, it's exactly what he needs, to put his brain into motion.

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Bruh

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Haha, you did did you?

OwO thankies, always wanted a nice setup for my desk, nice to finally be able to do it
:kukuku
Ofc only the good bits mind you. 😌
Haha 😄 I teach everyone, everything here.
It's ma purpose, t's ma existence, my reason for being. :om

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I agree with copan @scav

View media item 25975
View media item 25976

View media item 25973
Nice setup sakura chan. :3

The only downside that you use it to play overwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.