The Last Person to Post Wins - Wendigo | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Wendigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Didn‘t think of you as a wild boy Zimb

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Depends on what you mean by 'wild' - I, certainly, wouldn't want my kids to act like I used to

Not sure what I'd do if I saw them with some of the injuries I had - I know that my wife would certainly take it far worse than my parents did
:invalid

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
We had a paineira (a big tree with tons of thick thorns in the trunk) in the area separated for kids to play soccer '-' We had perma pierced feet lol, dunno what idiot planted that there or decided that was a good kid zone.
lol i wouldnt want to rub that tree

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah rubbing a thorny tree or bush is most likely dangerous and worth avoiding. In both case a little bit of trimming would go a long way.

And in wild news, your boy Cha has always been a mild mannerd Christian boy. So I can't say about wild things ...

°Insert wild things song.°

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In other news, why tf are lying. You were horrible. Just bad asf. That's why yo mama can't speak in indoor voice. From yelling at you...smh

I wasn't a good kid either but definitely not wild. I was a little mischievous/rebellious here and there.
I stopped getting punish at 13 though.
I was a great teenager. My folks like to brag about that.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's obvious who the dorky good kids were on here.

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I can only afford to pay for one and thus I can't afford such a prime specimen, just was curious on the details.

Listening to the moo-sik now. Good jam lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yo!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah Gry, spill us your learned secrets of Brazil.

:allthe
Heyyy broken katana god Cha to chu~~~~

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
My mother kicked the shit out of me. I think it was more for her pleasure than for my pain.

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Well i used to run around and hurt myself. If i was too noisy or start running around then my mother would look at me seriously. Most of the time it was enough for me to stop :nod But when i was with my cousin, nothing could stop us lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My mother kicked the shit out of me. I think it was more for her pleasure than for my pain.
We all know you are lying..... You were enjoying that too :nod

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
We all know you are lying..... You were enjoying that too :nod
Maybe if someone else did it. :hurr

But no, that's something I resent my mother for, and my father for just letting it happen. And well, basically every other adult in my life, because I'm pretty sure that most of my family/their friends knew about it.

Hell, she kicked me down the stairs once. She kicked so hard she broke her goddamn toes. When I heard her coming up the stairs in a certain manner, I dropped to the ground in fetal position, that's how fucking scared I used to be. Sometimes it was for my sister and I just cried in the corner, sometimes it was me and I remained in the fetal position crying while getting the live kicked/hit out of me.

But hey, at least they were a role model for me on "how not to be a parent", so I've got that going for me. :catshrug

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Maybe if someone else did it. :hurr

But no, that's something I resent my mother for, and my father for just letting it happen. And well, basically every other adult in my life, because I'm pretty sure that most of my family/their friends knew about it.

Hell, she kicked me down the stairs once. She kicked so hard she broke her goddamn toes. When I heard her coming up the stairs in a certain manner, I dropped to the ground in fetal position, that's how fucking scared I used to be. Sometimes it was for my sister and I just cried in the corner, sometimes it was me and I remained in the fetal position crying while getting the live kicked/hit out of me.

But hey, at least they were a role model for me on "how not to be a parent", so I've got that going for me. :catshrug
Have you ever had therapy for this? If your mothers abusive behaviour was one end of the spectrum, do you think it's likely you'll end up doing the (relative) opposite? Sort of like a pendulum swinging to the other exteme? To compensate, in some sense?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Have you ever had therapy for this? If your mothers abusive behaviour was one end of the spectrum, do you think it's likely you'll end up doing the (relative) opposite? Sort of like a pendulum swinging to the other exteme? To compensate, in some sense?
I once went to a therapist (a total of three visit, iirc), but that was for different reasons. If I'm correct I've never mentioned those things.

And no, so far there's no indication I'll be the polar opposite.
I'm too grounded as a person to go a certain direction in an extreme manner. I think.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
I once went to a therapist (a total of three visit, iirc), but that was for different reasons. If I'm correct I've never mentioned those things.

And no, so far there's no indication I'll be the polar opposite.
I'm too grounded as a person to go a certain direction in an extreme manner. I think.
Yeah you don't strike me as a bad parent, but it's a somewhat common phenomenon. Even in measures. Thought it'd be interesting if you'd notice a pattern of sorts.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sunday quietness once more - that does it for me folks and as they say in Belgium and Uganda GooNaaai! :bedtime

Status
Not open for further replies.