- Joined
- Jun 13, 2009
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
The actor Terrence O' Quinn lives near me.
The actor Terrence O' Quinn lives near me.
Like right next to your house? The man next door type of thing?The actor Terrence O' Quinn lives near me.

Not quite, Lutherville-Timonium (Home of Diamond Comics, State Fair, & forgot those two game developers, forgot which game, but they state the strongest metal is Timonium)Oh, I had heard that he lives in Reisterstown, that's pretty cool.

Thanks for posting, Weapon, but if I may ask, what is your source?
(and "meh" for Shannon... not a huge fan)
There are a lot of videos there, also with info. There are interviews with the actors, also there is like an hour interview with Damon Lindeloof and Carlton Cuse at ComicCon
As you know I am a LOSTtard
You should look at the Comicon videos Part 1,2,3 and 4. It is awesome!

To give everyone the heads up Lost will premiere on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 9PM. I wouldn't plan on going to work or school that day. Just stay home and watch a marathon of Lost.
My favorite lost blog site is DarkUFO, you can read all the Lost spoilers and theories till your eyes fall out.
The way I interpreted that line was that the nemesis had essentially played Jacob's game in order to kill the latter. Jacob took the position that existential growth outweighs the limits of human life. That is, the means and particulars are considerably more important than the end result. While the individuals brought to the island may end up destroying each other, their struggles and suffering enrich their lives through the ensuing personal growth. During the Black Rock scene, the nemesis was defending resignation as the superior stance. Since everything and everyone has the same end result, there's no reason to interfere. This difference in philosophies led to the nemesis's desire to kill Jacob. Ironically, in order to do this, he would have to "become Jacob," both in the sense of being an impostor and employing Jacob's methods. After that, the line is just a matter of self-loathing and then projecting that upon Jacob during the latter's "death" scene.what Jacob's rival has done, " you don't know what I've been through to get here". If he meant that it took me a long time to find someone to kill you,why not kill Jacob himself?
Also 1 more thing, did you notice that Jacob looks ALOT similar to Aaron?
Characters: Desmond, Eko, and Faraday. Hugo would be included in that list if I wasn't so certain that he'll end up killing an important, possibly likable, figure before the series is over.kaliayev, so if you just recently watched the all 5 seasons of Lost, you can also write:
- your favourite character/s
- your favourite scene/s
- your favourite retrospection/"flash forward"/s

I feel like I should do the same but I don't really have the timeCan't believe it, about 5 more days left and then Season 6 starts. Can't fucking wait, Im re-watching season5 at the moment![]()


and my favourite one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2RBmAEgbdE&feature=related
It would have been nice if Ben's head had exploded there.
I was pissed off. Seriously, LOST always does this LOL I wanted to see the ending for that so badly. Also I wonder what Jack said in the other trailer where he mentioned why his name was written down in something...hmm, very interesting.