TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to date!)

so... season 3 is out. the opening episode was.... weird to say the least :D

the others have a bookclub? and what are they going to do to Kate for 2 weeks thats going to be very 'unpleasant'?
weird=yes
explaining=no
and jack kicks ass. and sawyer is apparently dumber than a bear :D

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to da

Im still downloading it. Bummer.
But i know basically what happens anyway.
We probs wont find out whats happening to Kate for like months.

I saw a preview where Jack runs into a glass wall. Made me chuckle.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to date!)

sorry if i was the one that spoiled it for you but, its in the title of the thread so...

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

Dont worry you didnt spoil it.
I read it on Wikipedia hehe.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST thread (spoilers will probably arise so read only if youre up to da

ok, well then its your own fault :p

Rampages

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Such a great episode!!!

For me, Jack has risen above Sawyer in the cool scale...awesomeness.

What do you think Ben and Juliet's goal is with Jack ?

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

BoffenJL said:
ok, well then its your own fault :p
I always do it i cant help it! I just have to know.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

me and rampage were talking about the door that comes down showing a map of the island.
and i think that the door has so much more meaning than just a map.
i found a picture of it with some theories and translations on it... its weird. check and tell me what you think:

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

I noticed Cerberus mentioned quiet a bit on there, wonder what it is?

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland

I watched the first season, it was awesome to see such show. Characters and their lives and all in the mystery island, it's all good, but after finishing the season 2 I think that series is going like ti was said in bad direction.. more questions, more questions :x Come one, it should be more answers, more answers, becouse if it will be countinoung like this, it will be more less intersting, and finally show will end bacuse no one will be watching. I hope that season 3 will be having more answers than qeustions. And I don't watched first epsiodes of season 3, but I like spoilers hiehie xD That's all

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

27 days to go.....
27 days till more answers
and 27 days till even more questions....[br]Posted on: January 11, 2007, 06:24:49 PM_________________________________________________Woop Season Three is out of hiatus!
Anyone seen the new episode (7)?

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

DemonDays said:
[br]Posted on: January 11, 2007, 06:24:49 PM_________________________________________________Woop Season Three is out of hiatus!
Anyone seen the new episode (7)?
lol I thought the next episode would come next week...thanks for the little wake up call xD though I dont expect anything form the last after the first 6 really bad episodes =/

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

eh? its out??? *goes directly to isohunt*

found it, downloading it, will watch it later tonight and post about it tommorow!

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

I watched it and it was mediocre for me... maybe I just didnt hate it because of the break...rest in the spoilers. But a big dissapointing fact was that again there were like a million new questions but not really something answered at all.

Did someone find it odd that ther isle of the others is right next to the isle of the survivors yet it seems they never saw the island? I didnt got that part and it seemed not really logical...but maybe someone with more knowledge can help me out here.

With the escape I hope to see some more real Lost and not this thriller/psycho violence stuff...though next episode seems weired already with the trailer xD

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England

I noticed that too..

about how the survivors haven't have noticed the others island. But i think maybe it was because the side of the island you would be able to see the others island from is inaccessible because of cliffs. (it looked that way anyway).

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Well...

You may be right with that. Though I found it really odd. I mean they shipped around the island with the boat. They gave us this stupid feet of a statue but refused to show us that there is this other island right next to the own? With all the mysteries wouldnt it be logical to check that island out at least? Well really strange...

Okay this just came to my mind...lol crazy thought.
In the first episode of season 3 we see the plane going down. Even we dont exactly know where the other live...but the plane landed directly on the coast so it must have flight a circle to be on the other side of the island of the survivors o.O since they are on the oppossite site of the cliffs o.O?
Does anyone get what I try to say o.O ? Lost gets illogical <.< (more and more)

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States

Lost is back and im............ ummmmmmmm im suppose to be happy right?

New ep thoughts

I thought over all the episode was meh nothing awsome.

The qustion i want answered is what was with those ppl @ the end of season 2 >__< they heard things going on in the island right? can't they come and save them? or get traped them self's?

I dont know why they didnt see the island....... my guess is this wasnt planed from the get go the writers where just sitting around "Ummmmmmm how bout we make a second island" "but shouldnt we have seen it already?" "Nah we will just act like the ppl are blind" "Awsome!"

-_- Yes lost gets illogical faster and faster each episode..

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

But I liked that episode more than the rest of the season so far...

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece

FUCK FUCK FUCK
Charlie is going to die *breaks keyboard*
*starts up on screen keyboard*
I am sad
fuck

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

I hope you're not serious...because that would mean a even more lead down for me. Not that I like him that much but killing off characters just to get better ratings is dumb...