TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This show is going nuts, I was anxious to see Sun and Jins reunion, now I have to wait. And if I was Sayed, I would snap kid Bens neck on the spot. Thats going to be interesting to see what Sayed will do.

In the previews Sayyid says something to the effect, "Now I know what I am here to do". Which to me, is obviously a reference to killing Ben.

And whats up with this love square between Kate, Sawyer, Jack and that blond chick(I cant recall her name). Everybody is hooking up with each other. They might as well have a foursome :tem
Yeah it's love polygon now that Sawyer and Juliette shacked up. It's getting a little crazy. I'm thinking that maybe Sawyer and Juliette getting together was more of a matter of convenience, since they are both in the same boat, and probably grew closer together because of the situation they're in. It may have even been initially a part of the ruse that Sawyer drew up but then became real. It'll be interesting to see what happens though.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

For some weird reason I think Ben will do something really drastic. :| He always does, he appears with the Oceanic 6, now he has convinced them to return to the Island, he kills Locke. This guy is a true mastermind lol. Time we learn more about Ben from his past/kid version
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

For some weird reason I think Ben will do something really drastic. :| He always does, he appears with the Oceanic 6, now he has convinced them to return to the Island, he kills Locke. This guy is a true mastermind lol. Time we learn more about Ben from his past/kid version
Will be interesting to see exactly what happens next then. We know Ben survives but it wouldn't be past the writers to take some new and unexpected turn with this.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Don't worry. Ben isn't dead. He is going to be saved by Kate in the next episode. After that episode is Ben's episode, he is going to summon the smoke monster to be judged. Judged? Man this show just keeps getting better and better with amazing twists..shame that season 5 is coming to an end in about 7 eps. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well Daniel says "Whatever happened, happened." but clearly Desmond is an exception. You mean to tell me he's the only exception?

I'm not sure I would be certain Ben survives. Yet someone like Ben couldn't just up and disappear from the story....this time stuff really confuses the hell out of me.

The tagline to this season is "Destiny Awaits"....so if there is such a thing as destiny in the LOST universe, than maybe Sayid is really someone from Ben's past AND future...I'm getting a headache


Don't worry. Ben isn't dead. He is going to be saved by Kate in the next episode. After that episode is Ben's episode, he is going to summon the smoke monster to be judged. Judged? Man this show just keeps getting better and better with amazing twists..shame that season 5 is coming to an end in about 7 eps. :(
Is that a rumor of something you read online? :oh Or just a prediction?
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well Daniel says "Whatever happened, happened." but clearly Desmond is an exception. You mean to tell me he's the only exception?

I'm not sure I would be certain Ben survives. Yet someone like Ben couldn't just up and disappear from the story....this time stuff really confuses the hell out of me.

The tagline to this season is "Destiny Awaits"....so if there is such a thing as destiny in the LOST universe, than maybe Sayid is really someone from Ben's past AND future...I'm getting a headache
<hr noshade size="1">


Is that a rumor of something you read online? :oh Or just a prediction?
It isn't a rumour and it isn't a prediction. It's the truth. It's been confirmed for the 2 upcoming episodes and that's the plot. Jack refuses to help Ben so kate goes to extreme measures to help Ben. The Kate episode is named " Whatever happened, happened " and Ben episode is " Dead is Dead ". You may not believe me but when the next week episode comes, then you;ll see. xD. Obviously I can't make you believe me but I've always read the plots for the upcoming episodes since season 3 and they'v always been right 100%.

Dude,l its simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(season_5)
wikipedia lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It isn't a rumour and it isn't a prediction. It's the truth. It's been confirmed for the 2 upcoming episodes and that's the plot. Jack refuses to help Ben so kate goes to extreme measures to help Ben. The Kate episode is named " Whatever happened, happened " and Ben episode is " Dead is Dead ". You may not believe me but when the next week episode comes, then you;ll see. xD. Obviously I can't make you believe me but I've always read the plots for the upcoming episodes since season 3 and they'v always been right 100%.

Dude,l its simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(season_5)
wikipedia lol.
LOL, I think you have a misconception. The upcoming plots are usually correct but I consider them as rumors until the actual episode airs. That's just me though. (Ben Franklin said, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see")

I'm not happy about being spoiled though.... :notrust

Whatever...but in the future, please don't post spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Whatever...but in the future, please don't post spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet.

I second that.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

LOL, I think you have a misconception. The upcoming plots are usually correct but I consider them as rumors until the actual episode airs. That's just me though. (Ben Franklin said, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see")

I'm not happy about being spoiled though.... :notrust

Whatever...but in the future, please don't post spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet.
But it says "The Lost Thread: Beware of SPOILERS". I thought its okay to post spoilers.

Anyway, I was still right about the spoilers. It did come true. ;)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

But it says "The Lost Thread: Beware of SPOILERS". I thought its okay to post spoilers.

i understand your train of thought i really do. but my idea when making this thread was to keep the discussions to the newest episode and thats what i meant with spoilers, "dont read if you havent seen this weeks ep" kinda thing. off course guessing and predicting future eps is totally ok. off course it is. but to post stuff of episodes not yet aired feels a bit off. atleast for me.
since LOST is such a special show i feel that spoilers beyond whats been aired is a bit... dang, i really cant explain it well. to me it just doesnt sit right. yeah i know, bad explanation but as i said. i just cant put it in words. LOST is one of those shows you want to guess and predict, not get spoiled.
i hope you get kinda what im tryin to say.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i understand your train of thought i really do. but my idea when making this thread was to keep the discussions to the newest episode and thats what i meant with spoilers, "dont read if you havent seen this weeks ep" kinda thing. off course guessing and predicting future eps is totally ok. off course it is. but to post stuff of episodes not yet aired feels a bit off. atleast for me.
since LOST is such a special show i feel that spoilers beyond whats been aired is a bit... dang, i really cant explain it well. to me it just doesnt sit right. yeah i know, bad explanation but as i said. i just cant put it in words. LOST is one of those shows you want to guess and predict, not get spoiled.
i hope you get kinda what im tryin to say.
I see, then the title should be changed to something like " Enter at risk. Spoilers ahead ". Lol. But I was still right about the 2 upcoming episodes, can I predict what will happen in the next episode? xD

Agree with you that Lost is a special show. The best god damn tv show ever made (aside from comedy shows). It's just that every episode has a cliffhanger,a type of cliffhanger that makes you want to go to the preduction set and read the script for the next episode yourself. So I liked to search for spoilers and when I read them , I feel great because I know the plot story and who's character's episode it it. Do you get it? Ends with a bang and then credits roll up. SHIT! Like that. xD
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'll just say that the warning of Spoilers are intended for those who don't watch the newest episode when it airs due to them being in a different country that has a later airdate than LOST has in the US.

Predictions are fine, but spoilers (whether they're right or wrong) for episodes that haven't aired in the US yet should not be posted here, period.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

All things are becoming clearer and this episode clarified a lot of things about Daniel. But now I really have no idea whether they're in the past, present or future. If they do succeed in "destroying" the energy, what the hell is going to happen to Jack and co.?
 

GAT-X252

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
3,047
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't think they would succed, everything is happening like is suposed to be.

They are in the past, but them dying won't change anything...this events already happened and their leaded to the plane crashing on the island.

It was a sad episode...i think Faraday is dead and that's the sacrifice Eloise was talking about with Widmore.

But i think the losties would be back to the present soon. Sayid seems to be with the losties in the preview of the next chapter, so i guess they at least all the oceanic 6 would be back at the present.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I sort of felt like Widmore being Daniel's son was just a bit too much. The last couple of episodes have gone along way to explain things that have been questions for years, but some of them have been way over the top. Miles being Chang's son, Daniel being Widmore's son....I guess it feeds into the Destiny thing after all.

Also characters going back and forth between the Island and Ann Arbor...we still don't know if they're talking about the University of Michigan or a codename...
 
Last edited:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Widmore being Daniel's son...
I'm pretty sure Daniel is Widmore's son? When Eloise tells him she had to sacrifice her son he responded with. He's my son too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm pretty sure Daniel is Widmore's son? When Eloise tells him she had to sacrifice her son he responded with. He's my son too.
Yeah I wrote it backwards, fixed. :darn
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

WOAH! NO WAY! The season finale was so EPIC!
Jacob dead and the 1977 island blew up!

Man there are even more questions about Jacob now and the other man. How is he able to "be" Locke? And jacob, jacob jacob..what the hell is he?

The Episode was amazing. There are lots of characters that I could feel sorry for, especially Jack and Sawyer. They finally let their anger out and had a duel, sucked that Juliet fell through the hole, that was touching for Sawyer. In a way, Jack didn't detonate the bomb, but Juliet did.

And in 2007, I hated what Jacob said to Ben "what about you?". He just considered Ben as unimportant. What Ben said those things, how he kept the Island safe etc were actually true. Even though he may lie etc but he has done the best job of it then anyone else.

That ending for Season 5 was just too cool. Explosion then the "LOST" appearing. Just how did Jacob and that other guy end up on the Island? And what did he mean buy the same things have over and over again on the Island? I didn't get that. Also why didn't he just kill Jacob himself?

Is LOST really a whole game? because when Jacob's friend said at the end " You don't know what I've been through to get here" Was he really playing EVERYONE right from the ship that they both saw in the flashback to Jacob's death? Was he waiting for the right time to wait for someone and kill Jacob? because this looks like he "deceived" Ben into killing him.

I actually think that it is a game. Even though there is a game between Widmore and Ben, but the game between Jacob and his friend seems to be much, MUCH bigger. is it because they are just bored and want to see something?

To many questions regarding jacob now. Him and his friend seems to be the most important characters in LOST. They are the ones who started all this I guess.

My head is hurting :(. But I hope they answer all these questions in Season 6. Otherwise people are just going to go mad and never have an answer.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I know! I'm still totally freaking out about last night's episode and its awesomeness. :luv

We finally meet Jacob and see how he's interacted with each of the main characters in the past (and also why Hurley ended up on flight 316). There has to be some significance to Jacob touching each person during these visits. Perhaps it draws them to the island or something?

I agree with Weapon_X about this whole thing being some kind of game/experiment between Jacob and this other unknown man. Though, I don't think I'd call him his friend. He seems to be more of a rival or "frenemy". Anyway, after the episode ended, I went back and watched the beginning scene between these two characters and what they say to each other makes me really think this is a game/experiment of sorts. After saying that Jacob brought the ship to the island, the unknown man says "Still trying to prove me wrong, aren't you?" Wrong about what? They are clearly of differing opinions on something relating to what happens to people that come to the island. Jacob's "rival" says that it always ends the same way, but Jacob's reply was perhaps the most interesting line in the whole show, imo. "It only ends once. Everything that happens before that is just progress." <-- I want to know what this means! :shakefist What is the end or goal that they're talking about? And, furthermore, what are the rules?
 

Cozend.Indigo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Hangout Thread v.15

regarding lost: I casually watch the show but I know there are some out there who scrutinize every second of it...so did anyone notice something in the reflection of the person's eye for the next season teaser? I didn't care to rewind and look...I was gonna wikipedia it later. Just asking.
No....I didn't.... *rewinds the DVR* Oh its too brief to just pause it, but it looks like Jack's eye and I'd say it was the jungle just reflecting.
Haha I've seen every episode of Lost, I love it.
 
Top