6x15
So maybe I will ask more questions than the answers this episode provided..
- so this "mother" did so both bros coudln't kill each other <I know, it will not be answered, but still

>
- "Mother" was the previous "Jacob".. or rather protector of the light it seems..?
- why this "mother" said that "nameless" cannot leave the island? <even MiB asked her about that, lol>
- the "wheel", at least one answer from where it came xP <half-joke>
btw. hehe, she thought MiB was better for being protector than Jacob.
10/10, it was like watching a movie which runs for about 40 minutes <3 When I will rewatch the whole series on vacation, I will definitely watch this episode as first, than Richard's one, and then season 1, 2 and so on normally xd
btw2. This episode somewhat answered my question about the "wooden house" on island. It seems it was MiB all along with morhping into it and doing "Jacob" job, and with shapeshifting abilities it seems its that way, like when he morphed into Christian and put Claire at his side.. The only thing which I would like to have answered would be: what about Richard? Why did he alloweb Ben and "others" to believe it was Jacob when he knew that Jacob was under the "foot" statue? It can be that real Jacob allowed Richard to not tell anybody about this, because "it must be like that" or sth, but still.. I would like to have an answer for that, one, which would really answered this thing <I don't know to end after the finale as someone who was supposed to answer this himself.. still, maybe I'm reading into this too much>
6x16
- my first thought: man, its not good that Kate survivde <

>, but then I hear she says to Jack: "Locke did this to them", and Jack "I know", and I changed my mind xP
- Jack told, that they will need Des, then this superb music theme in the background, and Sawyer changes his facial expression into being badass and go after Jack = epic <3
- Des f*cked up Ben in alternative too, we can say its the second time xP But its interesting way to allow him to see "island stuff" xP
- holy shit, I sense come back of Ben with that C4 for eventuality xD
- "than we better take it all" about C4 xD
- ENTER THE WIDMORE XD
- the talk between Ben and Widmore once again proves to be SOMETHING.
- "I'm the suspect", Des in alternative is pro, and that smile to Saiyd and Kate xP
- "I killed them", "No, he killed them", I didn't think that Jack will be the one who will comfort Sawyer about killing Sun and Jin. But its more good that it happen, because Sawyer is the best when he wants someone to kill xD <<he will not do much, but still ^^>
- "give me the walkie talkies?", "Why?", "Because I asked".,
Ben rlz <3
- "you know he will kill you", "Then I quess this is goodbye" <3
- when Richard was outside the camp of 'others' I thought: man, and there were so many ppl on both sides at the beginning of this series, and now.. lol
- wow, Richard seems to be trying to learn how to fly xP <I don't think he's dead right now, but if he is, he was somewhat very fast put out of the show.. and not so epic as one would expect xd>
- Ben's answer to the Flocke's "That's the man I was looking for" was epic xD
- o shit "he's hiding in my closet" xD
- "you don't need to see this", "I wanna see this" = pro xD
When I saw this scene I thought: Ben's revenge for the death of his daughter will now occur, and Ben's doing the same stuff to MiB as MiB did to him with Jacob, he's using him xD
- "He doesn't get to save his daughter", pro xDXDXD The come back of Ben which I like, so the authors really didn't screw up Ben after all in this season xD
- hmm, nice answer to Sawyer's question about why Jacob brought them on the island. Still, the whole conversation with Jacob was so fast and all, its somewhat seems rushed to me : /
- nice text from Jacob about the choice he never had
- "I thought this guy had a GAR complex before", you know, Sawyer's text is pro xDXD <though it was "god" or "GAR" I don't care, I heard "GAR" XP>
- so the next Jacob.. I mean, protector of the island is Jack. It was so obvious from the moment "candidates" theme were put that its not even funny : / Most of the fans if not all thought about Jack, ehh. You know, I wanted it to be Locke, the real one, and I hope its not the end to that, that final episode <actually longer one> will give some twist to that, maybe even resurecting real Locke after "killing" MiB and he would be the best choice for protector of the light>
- the facial expressions of Saiyd and Kate, when Des told them about "promises" and car is stopping = priceless xD All in all Des in alternative rocks!
- HAHAAHAHA, nice one, fans finally have their answer to why MiB is not flying but walkint, HAHAHAHA XD
- cliffhanger: wow, I wonder now how will Ben react to the revelations of Flocke about destroying the island, when the same Flocke said to him that he will give him island..
Some answers:
- actually its not an answer but its nice that we know that Richard took care of Alex body.
- finally, so the "controlling the monster" stuff was bullshit from the beginng, nice one for the authors on this one. Ben said it was told to him, that he can summon the monster here, but he realised it was the other way around. Now I'm more into "the wooden house" theory that it was MiB and Ben realised that he was being controlled <though I want it to be that way>
- the boy which appeared to MiB was Jacob, heh. "Where have you been?", Hugo rocks xP
- Jacob did say he made a mistake
- hmm, sth about mothers not allowed to be candidates? Now I wonder how it reflects to giving birth on the island/death issue because this doesn't answer that methinks
- Jacob said that when Jack firstly came here, he was at some bamboo field or sth, and that there is the light. I write this beause when I will rewatch the series, I will need to look onto it, just for the sake of it
9/10, the episode had climate and some answeres were given, thought I would give it even 8/10 for the Jack issue. It was so obvious that its not even funny and doesn't fit Lost authors at all : / But still, I give 9/10 because of 2 personas: Des and Ben, one in each "world". Des is always cool, so to conclude: big come back of Ben, which I always liked <and who read my posts about season 6 episodes knows that I didn't like how Ben was being portrayed here, that he wasn't badass, that authors were "killing" the character of Ben and so on>. And here.. man, as if I was a child I was so happy to see such Ben <3 It was surely the come back of the "old" Ben. I'm so much excited that authors can kill him off in the finale, I don't care because they made Ben at the end look like he was in the rest of the seasons which he appeared. Now I wonder what he will do about Flocke's revelation, but still.. Ben's always have a plan <3<3