TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It's confusing because Aaron is still a baby on the Island and in flashforwards, he is like a 2 year old. So they have left the Island for 2 years? :\
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

It's confusing because Aaron is still a baby on the Island and in flashforwards, he is like a 2 year old. So they have left the Island for 2 years? :\
Don't forget time doesn't flow exactly normal on that island. It could easily be a freak accident as they leave. Though that could be quite doubtful.
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Don't forget time doesn't flow exactly normal on that island. It could easily be a freak accident as they leave. Though that could be quite doubtful.
I know, the time thing is just more confusing. Desmond, etc... First, I didnt believe it was true, but Ben asking what time it was when he reached the desert, and Aaron being like 2 years older..seems to be true.

I didnt even like this episode. I actually find the main cast stuff a little boring now, like Jack/Kate etc. I am just interested in Locke,Ben,Hurley,Jacob etc and the Island and the history.. well Ben mostly. I have alsoheard that in the next episode, Jacob might be revealed right at the end. Who do you think it is? I think its jack's dad.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I didnt even like this episode. I actually find the main cast stuff a little boring now, like Jack/Kate etc. I am just interested in Locke,Ben,Hurley,Jacob etc and the Island and the history.. well Ben mostly. I have alsoheard that in the next episode, Jacob might be revealed right at the end. Who do you think it is? I think its jack's dad.
i was a bit disappointed with the episode as well, but maybe it's because most of this season has been SO good. the jack x kate thing wasn't surprising at all and was actually kind of boring. i think i'm also more interested in ben/jacob/widmore/the island....

i also agree that this flash forward takes place before the one from last years season finale. it seems like jack was just starting to get into the prescription drugs here and was not totally messed up quite yet. in this episode he just got a prescription for clonazepam (used for anxiety and sleep) while in that other episode he was clearly addicted to oxycontin, a much stronger drug used for pain which, in most states, is required to be kept in a locked cabinet. yep, it's serious stuff. don't worry, i know this from a purely professional perspective :noworry

the most important thing with this episode was jack saying:
sawyer chose to stay behind on the island.

so im guessing that at the end of this season the oceanic 6 will get off the island. next season will be about those that stayed.
quoted for truth. definitely the most important part of the episode. i'm so happy to know that there are still survivors, especially sawyer. :nuts perhaps jin is one of them, too?
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

This is not a spoiler, since I have not seen the episode yet, but I have a bad feeling Sawyer will die based on the preview =(
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i havent seen the episode either but dude i dont think Sawyer will die. Remember a few eps ago when jack said to kate in a flashforward: Sawyer chose to stay on the Island.


so im pretty sure he'll survive. but why stay? thats another question.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Maybe he stayed behind to get Jack, Hurley, Sayid, and Kate safely off the island?? That's the only logical reason, save your friends by sacrificing yourself, I reckon that's the type of thing Sawyer would do.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, i'm pretty sure sawyer is still alive based on the flashforward. i agree with hatsu that sawyer might do the self-sacrifice thing, at least for kate, but i'm not sure if that's what this was. the way jack was talking about sawyer making his choice seemed like he didn't think it was for a noble cause. i may be wrong, though, it could just be jack's jealousy talking.

well, at least now we know that jin's tombstone has the date of the crash on it because of that bogus story they were telling the press. i'm still hoping he's alive...

i can't wait for next week's finale! they will surely show how the ones who got off the island did so and the reasons for the ones who stayed. i'm preparing myself for a big cliffhanger as well, since we all know it's coming :darn
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sun's talk with her father leaves me to think the worst for Jin's safety. I don't think it looks too good for Desmond either tbh.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Sun's talk with her father leaves me to think the worst for Jin's safety. I don't think it looks too good for Desmond either tbh.
yeah, i agree on both points. that's why i said i'm hoping jin's still alive. i wonder who is the other person responsible for jin's death that sun was talking about.
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, i agree on both points. that's why i said i'm hoping jin's still alive. i wonder who is the other person responsible for jin's death that sun was talking about.
It has to be Widmore or he got shot by someone perhaps. Maybe its ben.

Also I have a sneaky suspicion the others are going to join up with Sayid and Kate and go to save Ben Seems fairly obvious though.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I think this is my favourite season finale so far and far better than some of the others.

Finally we know who was in the coffin, well the first time we saw the coffing I expected this someone to be in and well it turns out to be this someone.

The only thing that was too over the top for me was the moving of the island...but heck its lost.

The new season has so many things that it can do, cant wait to see it. And somehow I cant see Lost ending and since we already know when it well it end it seems far too early.

Sidenote: I thought the season was supposed to have 16 episodes? Why does it end at 14 already? (due to the writer strike?)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, because of the writer's strike, season 4 was cut short. Seasons 5 & 6, however, are gonna have 17 episodes each, 2 more each than originally planned to compensate for the writer's strike. :amuse

I just hope that Jin didn't die, and he somehow managed to get back on the Island before it moved.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

yeah, this season was shortened because of the writer's strike, but they did add an extra hour to the finale, so i'm not complaining too much :amuse

wow! great season finale! what can i say about the person in the coffin? :o i was shocked! what the hell happened on the island after everyone left?

anyway, i just hope jin is still alive :crying
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Btw before the final I felt like 2 more seasons would be enough for lost. However after this final I feel that only 2 more seasons are far away from being enough :|.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

SWEET JEEBUS CHRIST MOKEYBALLS AND BANANAHAMMOCKS WITH NINJAS ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!

this episode frickin rocked! arse! very very VERY good ending to what have been the second best season.



so, how long is the hiatus?
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Only one week remains. At that time my exams will be over! !YEY!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yay! Lost is back! :dance Soooo, what did everyone think of tonight's premiere?

I liked it, but I'm feeling a little iffy on this time travel stuff, which I was not expecting at all. Though, it seems like it could be the explanation for Richard's never-changing appearance. xD I suppose I'll just have to wait and see how things pan out, but I still have high hopes....

Best part for me, hands down, was when Hurley threw the Hot Pocket at Ben. I think I laughed for a solid minute after that. :rofl
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nice, nice. Things started to roll fast. I'm so confused right now. Ben? Locke? Whose after who, who is the bad guy? What? :D

I wonder if the granny at the end is the one Desmund will meet. Also, I'm starting to think, that the mysterious client of those lawyers is actually Sun. I have no concrete evidence, but her behavoiur was a bit odd to me.
 
Top