Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Too late :toc. I am not surprise you learned many things the hard way. Such is life :mono
What?......my brain is full of fuck now. Thanks...

I confess I panicked around for like 5 whole minutes outside my door thinking that I've lost my keys. They were in my hand all the time....
I've done the same sort of thing with my glasses or phone :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I will never confess. :oh

Don't ask. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wait, where did you go skinny dipping at? o.o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Be a proud perv, Kev! :arf

I confess I'm getting kinda crushed by my crush since she couldn't go out today and said to try after 23rd.

I confess I think I'm overthinking things and should just stfu and wait instead of concluding.

I confess I hate my brain. Smart, wise, and awesome... everything I don't wanna be. I fucking hate it.

I confess... meh, just blah. Blah to everything. Even though her response indicates I have a chance.


WHY AM I SO NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO ME? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, where did you go skinny dipping at? o.o
:mono The mention of security cameras suggests either a public pool or pool-hopping in rich neighborhood :gent




I've pool-hopped before...too fun. Despite all the cuts/scrapes/bruises you get from hopping fence after fence. Being drunk helped though :dancin
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess there are many people who think there are more than the rest but in reality are even less..
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ohohoho not what I thought. Even riskier :derp

Don't play dumb :cookiestare
What did you think?

Not playing dumb.

Wait, where did you go skinny dipping at? o.o
I was house-sitting for someone in a rich neighborhood. :derp

[c]Dood - rob some rish bishes?[/c]

Were you alone or were there other ladies? :^_^
One other lady. Skinny dipping isn't as fun when you're alone. u.u
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What did you think?

Not playing dumb.
The thought of it being a pool didn't even cross my mind. The stupid thing is it would be a pool before anything else :oh ...maybe I was thinking "redneck" subconsciously? :derp ...weird

Yeah I'm not sure what I was trying to say anymore. I'm confused and it doesn't matter anyway :arf

I was house-sitting for someone in a rich neighborhood. :derp
No trespassing? :disappoint

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

I confess there are many people who think there are more than the rest but in reality are even less..
Like a bag of potato chips right? It always looks like there's more when there isn't!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
J, I confess that I'm sorry. I should've been more caring, I was too insensitive. I hope that one day you can forgive me and we can talk again.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess....






WHAT THE FUCK at Adorien's sig too? Charles, have you feet fetish? -_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top