Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I went to Penn's Landing or Land or whatever and read a book in front of the river and loved it. Apart from the motherjerking bugs.

I confess I'm shocked like Kutner at Farfy baachan's cursing.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that suddenly my stomach feels like it's on a roller coaster and I might go crazy right now.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that suddenly my stomach feels like it's on a roller coaster and I might go crazy right now.
I confess that I think you might be pregnant. D:

I confess that watching Debra Morgan on Dexter isn't helping me with that D:
I confess I'm confused.

I confess this could be because I don't watch the show. :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that seeing someone I haven't seen in a while reminds me of exactly how much I've missed them. And it brings the most painful degree of nostalgia along with it. It's really quite horrible.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess i'm flying blue fish iron ninja and i can appear behind you if you close your eyes and says "baradagurudu" 3 times
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that tonight of all nights, I found out I wasted the past 2 years on someone. Meh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sorry to hear.


I confess that I actually wanna get drunk wasted so I can drunk dial and text Gary and goodsy random nonsensical things that's far beyond normalcy of me. :derp

Seriously.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i confess im 23 years old and am married to a widow of 44 years, which has a daughter who is 25. My father married her daughter. At this time, my father has become my son, since he married my daughter. Therefore, my stepdaughter became my stepmother, being the wife of my father. My wife and I had a son in January. This child is a brother of the wife of my father, so the brother of my father.
Consequently, my uncle, since he is the brother of my stepmother. My son is my uncle. The woman my father married had a boy at Christmas which is both my brother being the son of my father and my little son being the son of the daughter of my wife. I am thus the brother of my grand-son, and as the husband of the mother of a person is the father of it, it turns out that I am the father of my wife, and brother of my son. I am my own grandfather.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I read that on a tiny window and completed the last word with one letter ._. Why does my brain do that to me?
Nana...! :XD You make me laugh so hard.

I confess that I think you might be pregnant. D:
I confess that I most certainly am not. o.o

I confess that seeing someone I haven't seen in a while reminds me of exactly how much I've missed them. And it brings the most painful degree of nostalgia along with it. It's really quite horrible.
:comfort

I confess that tonight of all nights, I found out I wasted the past 2 years on someone. Meh.
:comfort

I know how you feel. I wasted my past 2 years on someone and 2 years before that on someone else.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that drawing in the subway is totally worth it! I did it for the very first time in my life today and BOOM!: job offer.
And I confess that I feel kinda bad because of that. Now that school is over, all of my friends are looking for a job or something to do and complain that it is so hard. And here am I, one of the laziest persons around, getting a job offer out of the blue, while having my entrance exams for the university of fine arts in Berlin...
I don't mean to complain,but it doesn't seem very fair.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know how you feel. I wasted my past 2 years on someone and 2 years before that on someone else.
I confess that I don't believe that both of you wasted your time, even if things didn't end well or you feel like it was wrong from the start it's still a experience which led to you growing in certain aspects or realizing something you didn't realize before.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that drawing in the subway is totally worth it! I did it for the very first time in my life today and BOOM!: job offer.
And I confess that I feel kinda bad because of that. Now that school is over, all of my friends are looking for a job or something to do and complain that it is so hard. And here am I, one of the laziest persons around, getting a job offer out of the blue, while having my entrance exams for the university of fine arts in Berlin...
I don't mean to complain,but it doesn't seem very fair.
I don't think it's unfair. You were offered the job because you do what you love, practice it, and excel in it. You wouldn't be where you are today if you let your talent rot and never practiced. Getting what you deserve isn't unfair. u_u

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I confess that I don't believe that both of you wasted your time, even if things didn't end well or you feel like it was wrong from the start it's still a experience which led to you growing in certain aspects or realizing something you didn't realize before.
I agree with what Nii-chan is saying here. It was not a waste of your time. Although you could definitely argue there were several better uses of your time, that doesn't mean that it was a complete waste. Don't tell me that there isn't a single thing you learned about yourself from the experience. Just the step of letting go of that person is meaningful in itself.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

scav, GTFO. :derp

:modsmack
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A day in the life of a unicorn - :arf

I confess I was doing around 80 in 25 zone - for no apparent reason - wasn't really in a hurry to get to my job. I confess that while going that fast, I kept getting caught in traffic lights which ultimately negated the speeding :fail. If that was not bad enough - another driver almost came into my lane, causing me to surve out of the way at around 80 mph which nearly caused me to end up in the adjacent grass filed. Fortunately I was able to regain control in time to avoid a serious accident / possible rollover and kept driving off speeding around 80. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
A day in the life of a unicorn - :arf

I confess I was doing around 80 in 25 zone - for no apparent reason - wasn't really in a hurry to get to my job. I confess that while going that fast, I kept getting caught in traffic lights which ultimately negated the speeding :fail. If that was not bad enough - another driver almost came into my lane, causing me to surve out of the way at around 80 mph which nearly caused me to end up in the adjacent grass filed. Fortunately I was able to regain control in time to avoid a serious accident / possible rollover and kept driving off speeding around 80. :oh
Dumbass. Don't go 80 in 25. -_- I don't care if you go over 900 on freeways or 65mph zone, but going that fast in areas with low speed limit... dafuq?

Just ot be clear, I don't do that.

LEARN YOUR LESSON AND NEVER SPEED. Esp since other drivers are cunts and drive slow because they think it's safer.



I confess right lane is quite possibly the most dangerous lane and place ever.

I confess that drawing in the subway is totally worth it! I did it for the very first time in my life today and BOOM!: job offer.
And I confess that I feel kinda bad because of that. Now that school is over, all of my friends are looking for a job or something to do and complain that it is so hard. And here am I, one of the laziest persons around, getting a job offer out of the blue, while having my entrance exams for the university of fine arts in Berlin...
I don't mean to complain,but it doesn't seem very fair.
Congrats! Now stop whining! I also seem to have quoted the wrong post! :derp
But congrats nonetheless!


I know how you feel. I wasted my past 2 years on someone and 2 years before that on someone else.
Experiences are never a waste as long as you've learned something. Embrace what you've learned, accept good memories, and discard all the rest. If it's helped you grow up, then it's not a waste.

Nothing in life is a waste if you know how to use it to your advantage. Like, recycling. :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I waited until the day OF my first calculus III exam to study. :derp

No, not the night before. The day of.

Wish me mother fucking luck! :sexyarf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good luck, Naomi! :hug

And Charlie, please take care! :shin
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck Naomi :bmgai

Charlie please be more careful whilst driving and be more aware of speed limits. This is the sort of stuff I'd come to expect from Milly, but not you :huh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top