Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess....


WHAT THE FUCK at Adorien's sig too? Charles, have you feet fetish? -_-
It's their punishment set from MR game. Their sets are supposed to be bad and punishing to wear it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess....






WHAT THE FUCK at Adorien's sig too? Charles, have you feet fetish? -_-
I confess I was also wondering about that. xD

I confess that I confessed. ^^

I also confess that today was a pretty weird day, but it had this awesome moment: I met some foreign musicians! \o/ I was waiting for my friend to arrive and there were two guys, both playing acoustic guitars and singing. On one of the guitar cases there was a note that said: "Help us with crossing Europe". xD A woman started talking to one of them, so I started talking with the other one. He said they were street musicians from Rome and were on a European tour. I asked if maybe I could try singing/playing guitar with them sometime, but he said they were going to Burgas (at the sea) the next day. Sooooo, I gave him my e-mail. xD I wrote it down on a lyrics sheet, I think, with my EYE LINER! :XD And he said: "Next time we come to Sofia, I'll contact you."

I love my life! :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I still think Charles has foot fetish.

And possibly bedpan fetish. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bed pan? Where did you get that from feet avys?

Enjoy and suffer the torment of nasty feet Mej!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
^ I confess that I'm addicted to that too! And also One Direction's That's What Makes You Beautiful. What is wrong with me... :XD
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess, I never expected my Best friend leaving to move for college would hurt as much as it does.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I didn't want to be addicted to it.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Me neither. It just happened!! :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I'm scared of losing another friend.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I'm eating an Angus - so much for my diet. :oh \ Damn you Angus - if you wern't so Angasoulicous :shakefist. Ne ways - my boss is a real but-hole and today he went over 9000 in terms of but-holes ness being held up high. : sighs. :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that Charlie should stop eating whole beef cattle :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that Charlie should stop eating whole beef cattle :arf
Are you one of those tree hugers / moo hugers? :notsure
[move]:notsure[/move]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, but eating a whole Angus cow is crazy :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nothing bad with vegetarians as long as you don't force it on others :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I just had the most entertaining game of LoL in a long time. I also confess I got my first apartment bill and seeing it I don't want to move anymore :|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top