stfu jerk, I'm a careful driver.
Are you?
Do you even have a license?
No?
THEN STFU.
Are you?
Do you even have a license?
No?
THEN STFU.


Great man? What exactly is the job? Besides being probably drawing related.I confess that drawing in the subway is totally worth it! I did it for the very first time in my life today and BOOM!: job offer.
And I confess that I feel kinda bad because of that. Now that school is over, all of my friends are looking for a job or something to do and complain that it is so hard. And here am I, one of the laziest persons around, getting a job offer out of the blue, while having my entrance exams for the university of fine arts in Berlin...
I don't mean to complain,but it doesn't seem very fair.




Well - this was pretty rare for me. One of those days I suppose/ [. I'd been bleeped if I lost control though.Charlie...you're more like Milly than I thought![]()


YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS TOO?Well - this was pretty rare for me. One of those days I suppose/ [. I'd been bleeped if I lost control though.



[/move]
&
[/c]

Maybe it annoys you because this discussion started years ago? XD one of the reasons I rarely visit the Naruto section, too much whiners who complain about the same shit over and over again. Don't even want to start about the people who complain about every chapter, that's not limited to Naruto though. If you dislike it so much, just stop reading or stfuI confess I feel like going on an insane rant in Naruto section because of whiny idiots that complain about Uchiha being haxxed or Sasuke being overpowered or whatnot. Especially people that complain about Sasuke getting free powerups and not say anything about Naruto.
I confess I don't know why this gets to me or annoys me, especially since I don't like Sasuke and this is THE FUCKING INTERNET. X_x

I so know what you mean XD had our schoo festival today and our class was taking care of the food stand - everyone just grabbed something here and there until we couldn't eat anymore. We even used the coupons (which you needed to buy for 1 euro or 50 cent) we got for the food "to buy" stuff like pieces of cake on another stand. Payment for our work, you know?I also confess that I'm having a very hard time keeping myself from eating free ice-cream at work (depends on the quantity, but still). The fact that it's free makes it very hard indeed![]()

I actually got my first warning ever a few weeks ago for doing 48 in 40. The road is very much up and down and I was coming downhill when he got me. I can't say I was going with the flow of traffic since it was around 3 AM and there really wasn't anyone else on the roadSo I got a ticket for going 62 in a 55... It was a warning, I was going with the flow of traffic, and it proved my speedometer is fucked up.
. It was the last day of May, and they can say whatever they want about not having quotas for stopping people, but you always see more of them at the end of every month.
.
Agreed, but it is PakistanI confess I hate it when people say "I was too smart" or "too stealthy" to get caught. It has nothing to do with that. It's all about chance and luck. The only thing you can say if you speed all the time and never get caught is you're a lucky bastard. Not a genius or ninja.
Sorry. It's true.


I understood what you meanToC instigated the response, but I think it was more aimed at someone else.![]()



.