Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Crack is bad bring Pot instead :o
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Kay, Adi's going to bring the sexy. :arf

Anyone else bringing something?

I confess pot is overrated. :xp



---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Well, since the Zelda Thread is closed for some unknown reason... >_>

I will post it here!

I confess that I'm WAYYYY excited for this!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DragonBallNews/news/?a=62639

Especially since I'm working on my first playthough of A Link to the Past and it's a fucking awesome game so far! First I hear about the new Sailor Moon anime, and then this. Wayyyy cool. c:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, since the Zelda Thread is closed for some unknown reason... >_>

I will post it here!

I confess that I'm WAYYYY excited for this!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DragonBallNews/news/?a=62639

Especially since I'm working on my first playthough of A Link to the Past and it's a fucking awesome game so far! First I hear about the new Sailor Moon anime, and then this. Wayyyy cool. c:
Since riki is going to bed I'll confess that it's open now! :arf

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/6272-The-Zelda-Thread!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that the last thing I remember last night is playing Skyward Sword while REALLY drunk and then having a celbration threesome make-out...
I love you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess I keep remembering that Nao-chan always talked about playing that game with her sister and 'cause of that Blai's quote sound so wrong XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I love you.
Who are you and what have you done with blai?! :arf

I confess I keep remembering that Nao-chan always talked about playing that game with her sister and 'cause of that Blai's quote sound so wrong XD
*shivers* Sometimes the things you post are 230948530948594 times creepier than the weird creepy shit pictures that Bob posts, you know that?

I assure you. Both of my little sisters were several states away when these events took place! :arf I would never let a guy do that sort of stuff with my little sister let alone do anything with her like that myself... I feel a little vomity now. @~@
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As I said, "so wrong" @.@ You didn't need to explain XD didn't think that was the case, dw.
What he mentioned just made me remember what you said about the game other times, didn't say there was a link >< lulz, 'Link'...
Dunno if I managed to explain, but again I didn't think that was the case ._.'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This is why women should never speak.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess today I realised I do not like hospitals.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You went hospital for what?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that it has been over a year since my mom graduated college with a major in biology and a minor in math. She still hasn't found a teaching job though.

Finally, a school that she actually even likes has called her and interviewed her for a biology position, but decided to hire someone else. However, they also had a chemistry position open, and told her if she could pass the chemistry teaching certification test by Monday, they would definitely hire her.

:fail

It's been years since she's taken gen chem, gen chem II, and o-chem in college and these tests are NOT easy. I confess that I think it's fucked up how she gets to deal with that much pressure and then if she fails the test (which is very likely, most people probably would in her current situation), she has to deal with some pretty heavy and bitter disappointment.


On the other hand.... If she did pass.... My mom would be a chemistry teacher. ....As if I couldn't admire her more than I already do. My mom. A chemistry teacher. So. Fucking. Awesome. I think this needs to happen for sure. (1) She needs to comfort of having a job (2) She fucking deserves it and would be an awesome teacher (3) She will finally be converted to the best science there is!
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that I never really believed chemistry to be science...





:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top