Crack is bad bring Pot instead 


I'll bring the crack.
And I'll bringI'll bring the drinks.


Since riki is going to bed I'll confess that it's open now!Well, since the Zelda Thread is closed for some unknown reason... >_>
I will post it here!
I confess that I'm WAYYYY excited for this!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DragonBallNews/news/?a=62639
Especially since I'm working on my first playthough of A Link to the Past and it's a fucking awesome game so far! First I hear about the new Sailor Moon anime, and then this. Wayyyy cool. c:

I love you.I confess that the last thing I remember last night is playing Skyward Sword while REALLY drunk and then having a celbration threesome make-out...
Uh oh...you know what happened the last time you said thatI love you.

Can't help it...Uh oh...you know what happened the last time you said that![]()
Who are you and what have you done with blai?!I love you.

*shivers* Sometimes the things you post are 230948530948594 times creepier than the weird creepy shit pictures that Bob posts, you know that?I confess I keep remembering that Nao-chan always talked about playing that game with her sister and 'cause of that Blai's quote sound so wrong XD
I would never let a guy do that sort of stuff with my little sister let alone do anything with her like that myself... I feel a little vomity now. @~@
Who are you and what have you done with blai?!![]()

Well I definitely remember.Uh oh...you know what happened the last time you said that![]()



Baby cousin, A&E. Thankfully it was nothing serious, just a bug.You went hospital for what?
Fail troll is fail.I confess that I never really believed chemistry to be science...
