Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't know...for the same reasons you think they should feel honored when you act like URself...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It means I just trust them is all. All about who they are, not just me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It means I just trust them is all. All about who they are, not just me.
But why the hell would they feel "honored"? Friendship is a give and a take. You made it sound like they take you for granted or something :blink
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I hate myself for being so incredibly lazy. I think I once wrote about a job offer I got. Making a trailer for a tv-show or something. So I had this meeting with the man in charge and he gave me instructions on what to do. Then he went on vacation for 3 weeks, allowing me to work a little in the meantime. Now, he's back and I have nothing. Absolutely nothing. He himself said that there is no need to rush it, but I still feel bad about it. Gonna do something about it tonight, even though I'm going to a concert. Reminds me of school....D:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm just disappointed.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But why the hell would they feel "honored"? Friendship is a give and a take. You made it sound like they take you for granted or something :blink
No, it just means I trust them. you've seen how annoying I can get. Most people would stop being friends with me or not want to talk to me. You're actually one of the few that I've shown this side to that doesn't hate me. \m/
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
you've seen how annoying I can get. Most people would stop being friends with me or not want to talk to me.
Out of curiosity, do you see this as a negative personality trait or positive?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Annoying? Both. You can always tell what kind of person someone is by seeing how they react to being annoyed and how they act when mad. It's like testing people's character, in my opinion.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I hate myself for being so incredibly lazy. I think I once wrote about a job offer I got. Making a trailer for a tv-show or something. So I had this meeting with the man in charge and he gave me instructions on what to do. Then he went on vacation for 3 weeks, allowing me to work a little in the meantime. Now, he's back and I have nothing. Absolutely nothing. He himself said that there is no need to rush it, but I still feel bad about it. Gonna do something about it tonight, even though I'm going to a concert. Reminds me of school....D:
I want to see some progress! D:<

No really, I want to see what you come up with. I think it will be cool.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I confess that my cal three professor still hasn't posted grades and they were sue 8 hours ago. Considering it was an 11 week session and he did EVERY F*CKING THING in multiple choice format and just has to scan a paper to get my final exam grade, he has no excuse to be late. He doesn't even have to actually GRADE anything. Hurry the hell up! I need to register for classes and tuition is due. UGHHHHHH. This guy bugs the crap out of me!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Annoying? Both. You can always tell what kind of person someone is by seeing how they react to being annoyed and how they act when mad. It's like testing people's character, in my opinion.
How about just being yourself, annoying or not? Instead of cooking up some contrivance that you're "testing" them...feeling someone out when you get to know them is one thing, but friends don't badger one another with such things. You sound like a maniac here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am being myself. Herp derp.

Don't get all kolaveri di on me.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I have a hard time doing friends lately... not because people don't like me but I've become rather unsocial and whenever someone starts to annoy me I put some distance...

I can't find myself keeping friendships with people who have traits I don't like ... but I should get over it cuse no one's gonna be perfect...

I want to find some new close friends who I can share stuff... :crying
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I don't want to DO my friends, cos it will be way too weird :oh.....


...see what I did there???:derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I don't want to DO my friends, cos it will be way too weird :oh.....


...see what I did there???:derp
'
Ja - fail troll is fail - see what I didn't do thurr?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I'm not exactly single anymore.

[c]Adi~~ :glomp[/c]

Charlie! :hug
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I'm not exactly single anymore.

[c]Adi~~ :glomp[/c]

Charlie! :hug
I wanted to write the same thing, but then I woke up. :fail

That was a strange dream I had. I and the girl I currently (kinda) like (I mentioned her in my previous post) were sitting in a bus when she suddenly asks me: " When did we actually fall in love with each other?" and I was like "...wut?". As soon as we left the bus we were basically a couple. The strange thing is that it felt so natural. It's as if it could happen in real life at any given moment. Don't know if I should take this as a sign that I actually have feelings for her.....The day before we got quite close again, so it's possible, but I'm still insecure...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I've found harmony in my life.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I wanted to write the same thing, but then I woke up. :fail

That was a strange dream I had. I and the girl I currently (kinda) like (I mentioned her in my previous post) were sitting in a bus when she suddenly asks me: " When did we actually fall in love with each other?" and I was like "...wut?". As soon as we left the bus we were basically a couple. The strange thing is that it felt so natural. It's as if it could happen in real life at any given moment. Don't know if I should take this as a sign that I actually have feelings for her.....The day before we got quite close again, so it's possible, but I'm still insecure...
Ask her out before you regret it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top