I don't know...for the same reasons you think they should feel honored when you act like URself...
But why the hell would they feel "honored"? Friendship is a give and a take. You made it sound like they take you for granted or somethingIt means I just trust them is all. All about who they are, not just me.

No, it just means I trust them. you've seen how annoying I can get. Most people would stop being friends with me or not want to talk to me. You're actually one of the few that I've shown this side to that doesn't hate me. \m/But why the hell would they feel "honored"? Friendship is a give and a take. You made it sound like they take you for granted or something![]()
Out of curiosity, do you see this as a negative personality trait or positive?you've seen how annoying I can get. Most people would stop being friends with me or not want to talk to me.
I want to see some progress! D:<I confess that I hate myself for being so incredibly lazy. I think I once wrote about a job offer I got. Making a trailer for a tv-show or something. So I had this meeting with the man in charge and he gave me instructions on what to do. Then he went on vacation for 3 weeks, allowing me to work a little in the meantime. Now, he's back and I have nothing. Absolutely nothing. He himself said that there is no need to rush it, but I still feel bad about it. Gonna do something about it tonight, even though I'm going to a concert. Reminds me of school....D:
How about just being yourself, annoying or not? Instead of cooking up some contrivance that you're "testing" them...feeling someone out when you get to know them is one thing, but friends don't badger one another with such things. You sound like a maniac here.Annoying? Both. You can always tell what kind of person someone is by seeing how they react to being annoyed and how they act when mad. It's like testing people's character, in my opinion.

I think you mean "making friends". "Doing friends" has a different connotation...I confess I have a hard time doing friends lately...
.....
'I confess I don't want to DO my friends, cos it will be way too weird.....
...see what I did there???![]()
[/c]
I wanted to write the same thing, but then I woke up.I confess that I'm not exactly single anymore.
[c]Adi~~[/c]
Charlie!![]()

Ask her out before you regret it.I wanted to write the same thing, but then I woke up.
That was a strange dream I had. I and the girl I currently (kinda) like (I mentioned her in my previous post) were sitting in a bus when she suddenly asks me: " When did we actually fall in love with each other?" and I was like "...wut?". As soon as we left the bus we were basically a couple. The strange thing is that it felt so natural. It's as if it could happen in real life at any given moment. Don't know if I should take this as a sign that I actually have feelings for her.....The day before we got quite close again, so it's possible, but I'm still insecure...