When I think about losing my sisters, I get sick. Especially my youngest one. Just thinking about it, I already know that I would want to die. I would not want to live in a world without my older sister or my two younger ones.
I would die if I lost either my Brother or my sister... But we live in a world were we can't just send kids to elementary school and think they are safe anymore.When I think about losing my sisters, I get sick. Especially my youngest one. Just thinking about it, I already know that I would want to die. I would not want to live in a world without my older sister or my two younger ones.


That argument is completely retarded. Just think of all the bad things involving guns and compare it to all the good things that happen. Doesn't that seem disproportionate? It holds no water.The idea behind buying more guns is that the people with guns are better able to protect. For example, if the principal had the gun, she could have shot the killer right in the face or something. They're saying that allowing more people to have guns can increase protection because they'd be able to fight back, since guns are more dangerous than knives and shit.
However, I wonder if they know that allowing more people to have guns increase the risk of more people going on a rampage or shooting someone.
Banning guns won't work either because people will refuse to give up their guns and even if they do, they can still get guns in different ways.
I don't think banning guns will do but they shouldn't not let non militars or cops have acess to riffles.That argument is completely retarded. Just think of all the bad things involving guns and compare it to all the good things that happen. Doesn't that seem disproportionate? It holds no water.
Banning guns won't work because its unconstitutional.
That's what I got from some of the pics I've seen and from my friends' statuses. I would personally rather all guns be banned, but that's a naive idea. I even read that a middle east country has teachers with guns to protect the kids, and so far, nothing has happened as far as I know. Something could have, but I didn't see it, so I dunno if it's as effective as they say it is.That argument is completely retarded. Just think of all the bad things involving guns and compare it to all the good things that happen. Doesn't that seem disproportionate? It holds no water.
Banning guns won't work because its unconstitutional.
More people own rifles and shotguns than handguns. They're used for recreation.I don't think banning guns will do but they shouldn't not let non militars or cops have acess to riffles.
I mean if it is for self defense revolvers are more than enough for that. Riffles are only used by these psychos.
Banning guns isn't on the table. It's the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution . Further restrictions would be a good idea though...or enforcing existing ones better.Just like to make it clear that I do not believe in more guns = safer or whatever. I thin it's a bad idea and increases the risk of something like Newtown or Aurora happening again. But banning guns aren't good either because people who won't want to adhere to the ban will find a way to keep or get guns, while the people that will obey the ban will be left gunless and defenseless.
It would help to even know what they are. Many states have many different laws in regards to this. It should be more uniform, but states-rights people would be up in arms over such a thing.We should try enforcing/reinforcing the existing ones first before coming up with more restrictions.
It's Texas...Speaking of Gun Sales. My store is almost completely sold out on all guns. Our Gun Bar is really barren